I Ching. Hexagram 34 is named 大壯 (dà zhuàng), “Great Invigorating”.
Other variations include “the power of the great” and “great maturity”.
IN THE MANIFESTED REALITY.
A huge green tree grows quickly (like a thunder) in the field. It is a symbol of a life full of events and emotions.
The roots of the tree sprouted far into the earth and stumbled upon a huge golden plate. All worldly fuss becomes unimportant when an invaluable treasure is found on the inner plane.
The golden plate began to come to the surface, pushing out the tree. Found huge treasure supersedes everything else to the second plan.
Where once the mighty tree grew, tomorrow a huge plate of pure gold will shine with its marvelous radiance. The excitements, emotions, vanities subside and free space for the Supreme, Divine vibration.
ON SUBCONSCIOUSNESS vibration the one which doubles force of occurring.
Gold ingots sparkle from the bottom of the transparent lake. A valuable treasure of love and God is now in the subconscious.
This treasure is only a pointer to the myriad treasures that begin to emerge from the depths of the earth. However, today’s level of love and understanding of the Supreme is only a tiny part, only a pointer to the huge cosmic treasure hidden in the depths of the subconscious.
A huge gold plate rises to the surface from the depths, displacing the lake. Cosmic Love and God come out from the depth of the subconscious immediately devaluing all previous achievements.
Where earlier there was a transparent lake with gold ingots on the bottom, tomorrow vast gold plate will sparkle. Where once a valuable treasure of human love was shown, tomorrow Love Cosmic, Love Unconditional will shine in all its splendor.
COMMON INTERPRETATION OF THE HEXAGRAM №34
As in the manifested reality, so on the subtle plane, the Supreme, Cosmic Love, God very powerfully come into life. This is “Great invigorating”, “The power of the great”, “Great maturity”. To make their arrival more successful, you need the PURIFICATION from everything that matters for you now. Any worldly thought, being thrown out on this plane, will immediately be replaced by an invaluable divine vibration. Here, a person is like a magical vessel if it is emptied, cleared of vanity and even from joyful achievements, then the pure vibration of Love and God rushes into the free space that has appeared. PURIFICATION.
Love Unconditional, Supreme, God, Heaven are knocking on your door right now! Will you be able to meet and receive such guests with dignity? Is there a place for them at the table or in the room? Or you have no room for such guests? Maybe they will remain standing in the doorway?
Drop all unnecessary and then the Heaven (the God) will manifest themselves in all the planes of your life.
For the person who received the 34th hexagram the best way to solve any life situations is to get rid of unnecessary affairs, connections, things.
Multidimensionality (opposite vibration)
ACQUISITIVENESS is an intention to receive maximum quantity of various benefits. ACQUISITIVENESS leads to overflow when the accumulated benefits do not allow free breathing and free living. Which, of course, leads to PURIFICATION. PURIFICATION frees up space and gives an opportunity to continue the ACQUISITIVENESS.
Gold is radiating twice brighter from within and
the dark world of fuss will shine and sparkle!
Positions to consider:
- Purification always comes through diseases or painful events. Troubles, and therefore purification, should better be avoided. It’s better not to dirty yourself.
- If you are alive, your physical and mental bodies get dirtied. A fork cannot stay clean after a dinner. Purification is a must.
- “The pain of losing my child was a cleansing experience. I had to throw overboard all excess baggage and keep only what is essential,” Isabel Allende.
- “Remember that the happiest people are not those getting more, but those giving more,” H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- “When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be,” Lao Tzu.
- “Feeling ‘ugly’ or ‘unattractive’ seeps into your life like poison, and it affects everything. Feeling worthless does the same. We internalize these limitations, and it takes an internal revolution to get rid of them,” Rupi Kaur.
- “For it is in giving that we receive,” Francis of Assisi.
- “Admitting failure is quite cleansing, but never – pleasurable,” Michael Morpurgo.
- “Crying is cleansing. There’s a reason for tears, happiness or sadness,” Dionne Warwick.
- “There is nothing so cleansing or reassuring as a vicarious sadness,” David Rakoff.
- “However it is debased or misinterpreted, love is a redemptive feature. To focus on one individual so that their desires become superior to yours is a very cleansing experience,” Jeanette Winterson.
- “No one has ever become poor by giving,” Anne Frank.
Author: Evgeny Kitanin (Vet Zatinus).