I Ching. Hexagram 62 is named 小過 (xiǎo guò), “Small Exceeding”.
Other variations include “preponderance of the small” and “small surpassing”.
Multidimensionality (opposite vibration)
HERE AND NOW
Mistakes in the details
The joy of marvelous achievements is huge, but it will vanish, leaving just rainbow-colored bubbles behind.
Positions to consider:
- Life is full of trifles and particulars. You should prioritize and ignore the unnecessary.
- There are no unnecessary details in the world, especially when the top chakras are activated. After the energy awakens, everything matters, even the smallest particulars that you used to ignore. It makes a difference, which nostril you are breathing through now, which foot you start off with (earthed) or where your partner is standing when you talk. Your emotions and mental reactions to events are of vital importance. Believe it or not, at this level you are a cosmic-scale phenomenon that the whole Universal harmony relies on.
- Details bear very little significance, that’s why we call them details. If you are full of Love, it doesn’t matter if you repeat a prayer word by word or where you position your hands when healing. These things are absolutely not important!
- “Great acts are made up of small deeds,” Lao Tzu.
- “All difficult things have their origin in that which is easy, and great things in that which is small,” Lao Tzu.
- “To see things in the seed, that is genius,” Lao Tzu.
- “Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters,” Albert Einstein.
- “Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.” Omar Khayyam.
- “Only fools live in the past or carry envy to the present,” Chi Chi Rodriguez.
- “Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished,” Lao Tzu.
- “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new,” Albert Einstein.
- Life is a spinning reel of events like wonderful achievements, material gains and losses, fears, and dangers. Concentration on these details of life may totally divert attention from achieving your goal. It is too easy to be caught in the turmoil of life!
- Numerous energies are interlaced that show up in the details of the world. So much can be learned from the pictures of dust on a boot or an image of the cloud in the skies!
- “A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life,” Charles Darwin.
- “Too swift arrives as tardy as too slow,” William Shakespeare. Romeo and Juliet.
- “When a butterfly flaps its wings in one part of the world it can cause a hurricane in another part of the world.” The Butterfly Effect.
- “The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one,” Albert Green Hubbard.
Author: Evgeny Kitanin (Vet Zatinus).