I Ching. Hexagram 63 is named 既濟 (jì jì), “Already Fording”.
Other variations include “after completion”, “already completed” or “already done”.
Multidimensionality (opposite vibration)
Everything you were aspiring to is no longer absorbing. Empty inside, you are open to new prospects. No one will stay the same!
Positions to consider:
- We are really happy, when not in pursuit of any goal. The highest goals like enlightenment, state of Oneness with the Supreme or Universal Love are not an exception to this.
- Emptiness is the worst feeling ever. Naturally, people do their best not to feel empty.
- Do not fear to be empty, when there are no goals. You can hear your Supreme Self in this silence.
- “The fear of emptiness. This is humanity’s most dark, and most dangerous, secret. Buried into everybody’s collective subconscious, it is this fear that goads civilizations to run, to achieve, to desire, to declare war, in fact, to do anything but sit still and watch the clouds float in the sky,” Swami Chaitanya Niyam.
- Without a goal, it is easy to go crazy. A new goal always suggests itself when the previous one is completed.
- “People in their handlings of affairs often fail when they are about to succeed. If one remains as careful at the end as he was at the beginning, there will be no failure,” Lao Tzu.
- “Fill your bowl to the brim and it will spill. Keep sharpening your knife and it will blunt,” Lao Tzu.
- When a certain aspect of our life is completely and finally harmonious, it means we have accepted its every part with love!
- “My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble mind,” Albert Einstein.
- “Whatever your life’s work is, do it well. A man should do his job so well that the living, the dead, and the unborn could do it no better,” Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “We crave absolutes. They comfort us. But life is infinitely more complex than that,” Riverdale.