I Ching. Hexagram 31 is named 咸 (xián), “Conjoining”.
Other variations include “Wooing”, “Courtship”, “Influence”, “Feelings”.
IN THE MANIFESTED REALITY.
The ingots of gold shine from the bottom of the transparent lake. Already here and now there is a valuable treasure of love, obtained by a joyous accomplishment.
Right under the lake, in the bowels of the Earth, the mountain begins to grow. In this perfect condition of love, an unshakable position about what should be love begins to be formed on inside plan.
The beautiful lake with the treasure will go underground. True love does not match the rigid concept of love. An unshakable concept displaces the true love from the world of events.
Where there was a blue lake with gold ingots on the bottom, tomorrow there will be a huge mountain. True love will go away, everything will be filled with an unshakable concept of what true love should be like.
ON SUBCONSCIOUS PLANE.
This is a blue, bottomless, infinite heaven. The subconscious plan is already filled with Supreme, Divine vibrations.
Down below, a tiny seed of a tree grew in the ground. In the depths of the subconscious, doubt was born.
The tree grows, penetrating deep into the earth. Thin branches of the tree tend right into the blue sky. The desire to strengthen their position is intensifying. At the same time, spiritual aspirations for light, for God are growing.
Soon the tree will expand so that the skies will disappear from view. As a result of spiritual development, God is forced out of the subconscious into the background. Apparently, the real God does not correspond to the idea of what he should be.
Numerous green leaves will rustle in the wind. Life will go on with its vanity, its concept of the God and the Love.
COMMON INTERPRETATION OF THE HEXAGRAM №31
IN THE MANIFESTED REALITY. Already now an invaluable treasure has been found. This Universal love is here and now. But real love will be pushed into the background by the established unshakable ideas about what it should be. It is ignoring the true love because it does not correspond to the prevailing dogmatic notions. The initial manifestation of Universal Love, when another’s pain is physically felt as its own, is COMPASSION. If a person has become possessed by love for everything, and he believes that the manifested reality is all that is, then he will inevitably be COMPASSION. If you go deep into your life, focus on its events, then the loss of the priceless treasure of Unconditional Love is almost inevitable. Universal Love does not live in worldly vanity. This beautiful visitor has descended to us from Heaven, came from Space!
As a result, it will simply be life, as a series of different events. An unshakable conviction will be strengthened about what true love should be like, what real God should be like.
On subconscious level, everything is greatly aggravated, because heaven itself (God) leaves the situation. Hustle and bustle drive out the Supreme and absorb everything. Gentleness, penetrating, enduring, empathy begin to manifest itself on subconsciously. It is COMPASSION.
Any categorical judgments and estimates are unfavorable for this hexagram. Condemnation here is the shortest way of destroying all the most valuable in the world of events, as well as in the subconscious. It is favorable to accept any events without giving them any assessment. It is good to become a child who simply looks at this amazing world without any understanding of what is good in it and what is very bad.
Multidimensionality (opposite vibration)
ALIENATION – a complete rupture of all connections, separation, and opposition. I am I, and they are they! And there can not be anything common between us, absolutely! ALIENATION is a perception of reality through a crooked mirror of one’s own selfishness. Enlightenment results in COMPASSION. The COMPASSION often has the opposite result: suffering from it only grows, which intensifies the ALIENATION.
Inside the rocky masses of the mountain,
you will discover the treasures of rich gold deposits.
But everything is lost when fighting the blue sky.
Positions to consider:
- Compassion is an insight, a sudden experience of other’s sufferings as your own, awakening to the universal oneness of the world.
- Compassion is a typical misconception of the warm-hearted. Compassion means disharmony with the flow of events, objecting the reality and lack of trust in the fact that the sufferer’s life caters best to his needs. It’s a fight with the Supreme Powers and God over the world order and the concept of kindness.
- “Have compassion for all beings, rich and poor alike; each has their suffering. Some suffer too much, others too little,” Buddha.
- Compassion is suffering together, focusing on somebody else’s grief. Like calls to like: compassion breeds and enhances sufferings.
- “If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion,” Dalai Lama.
- Deep compassion is the only way to God.
- “Our task must be to free ourselves by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature and its beauty,” Albert Einstein.
- “Teach this triple truth to all: a generous heart, kind speech, and a life of service and compassion are the things which renew humanity,” Buddha.
- “I have just three things to teach: simplicity, patience, compassion. These three are your greatest treasures,” Lao Tzu.
- “Charity is the bone shared with the dog, when you are just as hungry as the dog,” Jack London.
- “It is your resistance to ‘what is’ that causes your suffering,” Buddha.
- “If each of us manages to make another person happy, at least one, everyone on earth will be happy,” Yuri Vladimirovich Nikulin.
Author: Evgeny Kitanin (Vet Zatinus).