IN THE MANIFESTED REALITY.
A huge flame has flashed into the heavens. There are many passions and emotions caused by various problems.
Everything hidden in the darkness became visible. This is the moment of enlightenment. This leads to a clarification of the problems. The enlightenment helps to understand the cause of anxiety, find a way to solve the problem.
Flame quickly disappears, but long still red-hot coals will decay. Enlightenment quickly passes, but his occurrence still long will bring results.
Where earlier flame blazed, tomorrow will be equal burnt earth. Where earlier emotions flame blazed, soon total calmness and safety will be. Problems will successfully be resolved.
ON SUBCONSCIOUSNESS vibration the one which doubles force of occurring.
Dangerous waves walk in the vast expanses of the blue ocean. There are a lot of different fears and worries.
The mountain begins to grow at the bottom of the ocean. The decision, how to stabilize the situation, begins to come from the depths of the subconscious.
Soon the mountain will come to the surface and push the ocean far beyond the horizon. The dangers will go away. Calmness, firm, quiet will fill the subtle plan.
COMMON INTERPRETATION OF THE HEXAGRAM №35
IN THE MANIFESTED REALITY. The enlightenment helps to eliminate the cause of anxiety, to solve the problem. PROGRESS. As a result, the situation not only stabilizes (the fire of passions will be extinguished) but even becomes more calm, protected than ever. On the subtle plane, the situation is similar. The dangers go away, an unshakable faith in oneself and calmness will fill the subconscious. PROGRESS.
The earth, like tranquility, security, and stability, fills itself everything in the manifested reality and on subconsciouslyThe emotions and dangerous will go away, there will come full security, provision with all necessary and impenetrable darkness (double earth)! PROGRESS.
Multidimensionality (opposite vibration)
REGRESS – movement towards the strengthening of various problems. Life will die without problems. That is why PROGRESS and REGRESS as reciprocal processes generate and pass into each other all the time.
The beams of the sun rising over the raging sea
will clear away the dangerous fog and all the people from the ship will see the approaching mountain. Finally, it’s land!
Positions to consider:
- Humanity got into jam progress, just like a fly. It’s where it’ll all end! Urge for comfort is killing people and the whole planet.
- “It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity,” Albert Einstein
- Progress is a well-meaning motion towards a more harmonious and safe life. What could be better for mankind?
- “Technological progress is like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal,” Albert Einstein.
- “You can’t fight progress, you should embrace it,” David Guetta.
- “The planet does not need more ‘successful people’. The planet desperately needs more peacemakers, healers, restorers, storytellers, and lovers of all kinds,” Dalai Lama.
- “We should take care not to make the intellect our god; it has, of course, powerful muscles, but no personality,” Albert Einstein.
- “It stands to the everlasting credit of science that by acting on the human mind it has overcome man’s insecurity before himself and before nature,” Albert Einstein.
- “The unleashed power of the atom has changed everything save our modes of thinking and we thus drift toward unparalleled catastrophe,” Albert Einstein.
- It is necessary to be harmonized with the world, with nature, instead of to struggle by the way of progress!
- Mostly, people create through ego, the majority of human achievements and progress bearing a very little trace of love and God. Until people grow spiritually, they should better not create anything at all.
- “All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face with another problem,” Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men,” Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “All censorships exist to prevent anyone from challenging current conceptions and existing institutions. All progress is initiated by challenging current conceptions and executed by supplanting existing institutions. Consequently, the first condition of progress is the removal of censorship,” George Bernard Shaw, ‘Mrs. Warren’s Profession’.
- “The progressive development of man is vitally dependent on invention,” Nikola Tesla, ‘My Inventions’.
Author: Evgeny Kitanin (Vet Zatinus).