I Ching. Hexagram 39 is named 蹇 (jiǎn), “Obstruction”.
Other variations include”Limping”, “Difficulties”, “Temporary obstacles”, “Afoot”.
IN THE MANIFESTED REALITY.
It is a dangerous ocean under the blue sky. This is a very tense and dangerous situation.
At the bottom of the ocean, the mountain grows. Confidence in the security and stability one’s position is gaining strength on the inner plane.
The mountain will soon appear on the surface and push the ocean beyond the horizon. Internal faith in one’s own powers begins to manifest itself in the world of events.
Where dangerous ocean waves raged, in a while there will be the huge mountain. What was dangerous, after a while will cause an unshakable sense of self-confidence.
ON SUBCONSCIOUS PLANE.
The flame blazes right above the ocean. It is the oil stain burns on the surface of the ocean. There is a huge cloud of steam here. This is a very violent emotion because of a vague premonition of impending danger.
The flame illuminates dangerous ocean depths. Everything hidden becomes obvious.
The fire will soon go out and there will be one dangerous and endless ocean. The passions and emotions will go away, something huge and dangerous, coming from the depths of the subconscious, will remain.
COMMON INTERPRETATION OF THE HEXAGRAM №39
IN THE MANIFESTED REALITY. The ocean symbolizes a very large dangerous, MAJOR OBSTACLE. The cardinal changes will come soon here: the great danger will be replaced by a reliable and lasting position. The great danger from the manifested reality will spread to the subtle plane and stay there for a long time. Only when you realize the magnitude of the danger, you really get scared.
MAJOR OBSTACLE will soon be overcome in the world of events, but on the SUBCONSCIOUS PLANE, it will remain for a long time. The fear of the experience will fill a subtle plan.
The essence of the hexagram is a powerful obstacle to the spiritual development of man, based on his past traumatic experiences. This obstacle for subtle energy is in the form of granthi (node) in Vishuddha chakra. MAJOR OBSTACLE is the main granthi on the path of the creative beginning. “The lump in the throat” is the most strong obstacle on the path of the divine energy of Kundalini with which the yogis directly connect the spiritual growth of a person. “Snake Kundalini” has already crawled up and approached to Vishudha chakra (to the throat). The potential for accomplishment is simply enormous. The energy of creativity is locked inside and can not be realized. This is an obstacle in you, not in circumstances. It is a lump in the throat, in the Vishudha chakra, which blocks the subtle creative energy.
All obstacles must be overcome and the creative divine potential must be realized no matter what. Inactivity will clog the subtle energy in your body. This will ultimately lead to an explosion of subtle energy. On the physical plane, this explosion can be manifested as any destructive actions, most often associated with mental or bodily illness. This is one of the most dangerous hexagrams because the situation is on the verge of flooding on the subtle plane. Только избавившись от внутренних страхов, и реализовав творческие замыслы можно полностью преодолеть MAJOR OBSTACLE.
A person who received this hexagram should strongly implement self-creative projects overcoming any internal fears. It is necessary first of all to him, and only then to other people.
Multidimensionality (opposite vibration)
FORTUNE – the maximum degree of luck, when there are no obstacles to the implementation of ideas. FORTUNE testifies to the correspondence of your intentions to the flow of events. Everything is the most favorable way. Perhaps FORTUNE is the companion of a person who does not have internal blocks and wants the same thing that God wants. However, life is a chessboard with black and white cages. Nobody can always walk only through happy cells. Now it’s FORTUNE, tomorrow it’s a MAJOR OBSTACLE. That is life!
The clarity of fire gives way to fears of the water flood.
Even mountain peaks are now under water.
But soon the saving support of the mountain
will come up from the depth of the water.
There is a powerful obstacle in the way of creative energy. Lump in the throat in Vishuddha chakra.
Positions to consider:
- When it comes to the roaring energies inside of us, there should be no hesitation, only action, and determination in surmounting any blocks in the way.
- In any situation, especially if related to the subtle energies flow, you should coordinate your actions with the Supreme. Never act recklessly.
- The major obstacle in the throat (at Vishuddha chakra) is one of the main challenges everybody faces in their life. That is how God is breaking through. We better assist Him, not hinder!
- First of all, an energy lump in the throat at Vishuddha chakra is a sign of high spirituality. The energy has elevated so high! Creativity is the gateway for this beautiful energy to reach the world.
- “We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them,” Albert Einstein.
- “Man needs difficulties; they are necessary for health,” Carl Jung.
- “Anticipate the difficult by managing the easy,” Lao Tzu.
- “Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal,” Henry Ford.
- “I thrive on obstacles. If I’m told that it can’t be told, then I push harder,” Issa Rae.
- “It’s part of life to have obstacles. It’s about overcoming obstacles; that’s the key to happiness,” Herbie Hancock.
- “If you find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn’t lead anywhere,” Frank A. Clark.
- “Stand up to your obstacles and do something about them. You will find that they haven’t half the strength you think they have,” Norman Vincent Peale.
- “Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish,” John Quincy Adams.
- “Obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it,” Michael Jordan.
- “And if there’s love in this life, there’s no obstacle, That can’t be defeated,” AVICII.
- “You will not be really strong until you learn to see the funny side of everything. Know: you have to laugh at what is tormenting you, otherwise you will not keep your balance, otherwise the world will drive you crazy,” Ken Kesey.
- “Don’t spend time beating on a wall, hoping to transform it into a door, ” Coco Chanel.
- “The person who was holding me back from my happiness was me, ” Keanu Reeves.
- “Everyone will be tested by what they reproach in others,” an unknown author.
- “There is always a way out. And if you don’t see it, then you just turned your back on it,” Amu Mom.
- “Difficulties make it possible to get to know yourself”, – unknown author.
- “There are no obstacles: there are only opportunities!” Paramhansa Yogananda.
- “Try to do one thing at a time that you thought impossible to do,” Paramhansa Yogananda.
- “Problems should make you act, not make you depressed!” George Bernard Shaw.
- “You are limited only by the walls that you yourself have built around yourself,” Eddie Murphy.
- “Faced with any difficulties, find pure joy in them,” Nick Vuychich.
- “There are no dead-end situations – there is dead-end thinking,” the author is unknown.
- “The true door is always open, but people are beating at the doors painted on the wall by themselves”, Silouan (Simeon) Athos.
Author: Evgeny Kitanin (Vet Zatinus).