I Ching. Hexagram 41 is named 損 (sǔn), “Diminishing”.
Other variations include “decrease”.
IN THE MANIFESTED REALITY. There is a huge mountain under the blue sky. This life is calm, firm and provided with everything necessary.
The underground lake is directly below the mountain in the bowels of the earth. All necessary changes are under the yoke of a well-organized life, that is, they are driven deep into the internal plane.
The water in the lake comes quickly. Great potential for changing is accumulating inside.
The mountain can no longer restrain the onslaught of the underground lake. The established life can no longer restrain changing.
The stormy water streams rush out, splitting the mountain. Change is breaking out from the inner plane into the world of events, radically changing the established life.
Where once there was an unshakable mountain, tomorrow there will be a transparent lake with gold ingots on the bottom. Everything will change a lot. As a result of the changes, a valuable treasure will be found.
ON SUBCONSCIOUS PLANE. There is an endless plain under the blue sky. The world picture that has been built for centuries is very durable, convenient and safe.
Deep under the ground, the seeds of trees sprouted. Deep in the subconscious, future changes began to grow.
Sprouts feed on the earth and aspire to the light, to the sky. The new grow, drawing strength in the barrier, in an established life.
The path to the surface is very difficult, but the sprouts quickly (like thunder) sprout through a huge thickness of the earth. The more powerful the obstacle, the stronger the new changes will come.
Where once there was an endless plain, tomorrow a mighty forest will grow. A calm life will be replaced by a life full of events and emotions.
COMMON INTERPRETATION OF THE HEXAGRAM №41
IN THE MANIFESTED REALITY. A well-organized life is holding back all sorts of changes. Changes that have accumulated on the internal plane will destroy a quiet life, established relationships, and rules. Everything will happen quickly and unexpectedly. As a result of EXPECTATION FAILURE, a valuable treasure will be found. New facets of reality, new forms of relationships will be discovered. Habitual life can not restrict the new miraculous manifestation of reality, which conceals a valuable treasure.
On the SUBCONSCIOUS PLANE, A safe and secure life suppress the sprouts of changes. This is a very tense situation, similar to the manifest plane. However, changes have an explosive growth potential (like thunder). The stronger the established norms and rules, the greater the pressure will create, the stronger changes will come. The calm, reliable situation will become very mobile and emotional
Changes will begin unexpectedly on a subconscious plane. Then they will go into the world of events. As a result of EXPECTATION FAILURE, the valuable treasure of a new understanding of what is happening will be found in the manifested reality.
It is favorable to accept any vicissitudes of fate with joy, because they are a source of valuable treasure – a new awareness of everything that is happening. It is unfavorable to try keeping your life unchanged. In terms of 41 hexagrams, this is simply impossible and will lead only to more dramatic changes.
Multidimensionality (opposite vibration)
As humanity develops, more and more phenomena become clear and predictable, the more often the EXPECTED RESULT is met. However, knowledge about the existence of new, yet unknown phenomena that cause us to fail is no less rapidly increased.
The gold of mutual understanding is buried under a huge mountain. Can a little flame make its way through the mass of happiness?
Positions to consider:
- “You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger,” Buddha.
- “Nobody, as long as he moves about among the chaotic currents of life, is without trouble,” Carl Jung.
- “Understanding does not cure evil, but it is a definite help, inasmuch as one can cope with a comprehensible darkness,” Carl Jung.
- A human being always has plans and expectations. That’s what makes him different from animals.
- Just live, love, celebrate life, and accept whatever comes your way, with no plans and expectations! This is the ideal lifestyle we have to learn.
- Expectation failure is a sign of being out of the flow, losing connection with the Supreme Self. It’s high time for a dramatic change!
- Do not have judgments about any manifested thing, as you risk being significantly mistaken. “The wonderful leelas (games) of Krishna are known to Him only,” Sathya Sai Baba.
- Expectation failure means you have expectations. When they fail, you face a fantastic chance to get rid of them and become happy. With no expectations, the undistorted reality shines beautifully at its universal best. This stunning reality goes far beyond any pictures we could ever imagine. It’s pure bliss and accord with all the living things.
- “The hope that there she would manage to regain her happiness made her fearless,” Mikhail Bulgakov.
- Expectation failure is a challenge by which the Supreme helps us to awaken and disidentify.
- “I do not believe in immortality of the individual, and I consider ethics to be an exclusively human concern with no superhuman authority behind it,” Albert Einstein.
- “Make failure your teacher, not your undertaker,” Zig Ziglar.
- “There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure,” Paulo Coelho “Alchemist”.
- “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that count,” Winston Churchill.
- “I can accept the failure, but I can’t accept not trying,” Michael Jordan.
- “Failure is a success if we learn from it,” Malcolm Forbes.
- “A paranoid is someone who knows a little of what’s going on. A psychotic is a guy who’s just found out what’s going on,” William S. Burroughs.
- When you reach the state that nothing can upset you a series of happy events will undoubtedly begin in your life.
- “The only way to avoid being miserable is not to have enough leisure to wonder whether you are happy or not,” Bernard Shaw.
- “Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man,” Friedrich Nietzsche.
- “The best way to find something is to simply stop looking. The best way to wait for something is to stop waiting, ” Carlos Castaneda.
- “Remember, we see in any situation what we expect to see, ” John Kehoe.
- “Your circumstances and situations never keep you down. The only things that keep you down and keep you stuck are your thoughts, ” John Kehoe.
- “If you blame other people for your failures, be consistent: praise them for your successes,” Tadao Yamaguchi.
- “So people are hurt by their expectations. You know, you`re not disappointed by the world, you are disappointed by your own projection,” Jacque Fresco.
- “All mistakes, failures, suffering – this is an absolutely necessary chain to comprehend everything … You are horrified to realize that you would not understand anything if not for this suffering, if not for these failures, not this pain. Everything happened very accurately! Two or three luck where there was no luck, and you would not understand anything … “, Fazil Iskander.
- “Who offended you? Your own expectations, ” Mishti Kumar.
- “Sometimes, God will destroy our plans when He sees that our plans are going to destroy us,” – Toni G. ©Galawang Worship.
- “A person needs dramatism of life and experiences; and if at the highest level of his achievements he does not find satisfaction, he himself creates a drama of destruction,” – Erich Fromm.
- “What’s about the problem? – I solved it. – And how did you solve it?
– I decided it wasn’t a problem,” Unknown author.
- “Failure is such luck, the meaning of which you have not yet understood”, Unknown author.
- “By expecting something from others, we thereby make ourselves dependent on someone,” Carl Gustav Jung.
- “You will never be able to live up to other people’s expectations … Others will always be unhappy with something, because their reason is inside them, and not inside you,” Papaji.
- “All you want to avoid is you,” Karl Renz.
- “If things don’t turn out the way you expected, don’t be discouraged. God’s plans are always better than ours,” Goethe.
- “If there has not been any crisis in your life that is difficult to survive, you should buy these experiences for a lot of money,” Japanese wisdom.
- “Never regret anything: sometimes troubles happen for good, and dreams do not come true for the better,” Oleg Roy.
Hexagram 41 corresponds to the Ajna chakra
Author: Evgeny Kitanin (Vet Zatinus).
“The Book of Changes” has already surprised me for a quarter of a century with its exact coincidence with my life situation. Multidimensional interpretation has added my admiration for this Great Book. Thank you for this interpretation!
Thank you, Alexander!