I Ching. Hexagram 44 is named 姤 (gòu), “Coupling”.
Other variations include “Disagreement”, “Coming to meet”, “Meeting”, “Seduction”.
IN THE MANIFESTED REALITY.
There is blue infinite heaven. In this world, an invaluable treasure of love has already been manifested as much as possible. The situation and people at the present time can not contain more Supreme Divine vibrations.
Under heaven in the ground, small seeds of trees sprouted. Disagreement with what is happening was born on a deep plane.
The roots of the trees penetrate deeply into the soil, and the thin branches tend to infinite heaven. Doubts grow, fueled by spiritual aspirations and deep insights into the events.
Where there was an endless blue Heaven, tomorrow a mighty forest will rustle from the wind gusts. Disagreement with real events will push the Supreme into the background. God will leave the situation. Here there will be an everyday vanity.
COMMON INTERPRETATION OF THE HEXAGRAM №44
In the manifested reality, a person strives with all the powers of his soul towards to Supreme, to God, to Cosmic Love. He has attained Supreme, but he has remained a man with dual nature. He is unable to contain (understand) the entire beauty of the divine game (Lila). The man decided to fight with something that he can not accept. He thinks he is fighting with evil, with Devil, but in fact, he is struggling with Heaven, with God. The man seeks God so much and furiously that he ousted Supreme from his life at all. DISAGREEMENT WITH THE FLOW OF EVENTS.
ON SUBCONSCIOUS PLANE, double strong, active Heaven (double God). This is a meeting with God on a subconscious level. This man is God’s favorite child. God allows his beloved child to create everything he wants and promises success in any affair. The beloved child, meanwhile, wants to expel God from his reality. Just a person thinks that God must be just as he represents him, and all that is not so must be banished. God so loves this man that he obeys and leaves the manifested reality. God remained ON SUBCONSCIOUSLY PLANE, but from the world of events, he was expelled by his beloved child. HUSTLE AND BUSTLE!
Another name for hexagram 44 is a meeting. This is a meeting with God, with the Supreme Self. On the subconscious, everything is filled with higher divine vibrations. In manifested reality, heaven (God) is in the outgoing stream. A man met with God, but could not accommodate him! God does not fit in the manifested world of man! This manifests itself as a DISAGREEMENT WITH THE FLOW OF EVENTS. The flow of events can have a general or private (personal) scale. It should not be! What happens is a protest.
The hexagram 44 points a possible victory for the small, mobile over the huge and lasting. Perhaps, it is time to resolutely intervene and destroy the stagnant situation? Only here there is such a unique chance, only here you can go against the whole stream of events and win because on your side the doubled power of God on a subtle plane.
It is adversely guided by logic, reason. Strict abstention from any judgments and assessments is recommended. Resentment is the shortest way of expelling Heaven (God) from manifested reality. In the plane of hexagram 44, it is good to act spontaneously. It is favorable to listen to your heart, intuition. This will help to keep the wonderful divine vibrations in the world of events.
Multidimensionality (opposite vibration)
ABSOLUTE FAITH is the belief that any events are initiated by God. This is a complete surrender to Supreme. This is an ABSOLUTE FAITH. Such faith is practically impossible for a person who has a dual nature, for a person who fights for good. Can such terrible events that occur in the world be from God? Such doubts will always generate DISAGREEMENT WITH THE FLOW OF EVENTS.
Disagreement with the flow of events
A small pebble with the power of heaven inside
can turn the waters of a river.
The flow of events may be global or personal. This shouldn’t happen! The events give rise to protest inside. This hexagram suggests a chance for the small and flexible to win over the big and solid. Is it time you step in and ruin the stagnant dogmas? Space gives you the unique opportunity to oppose the flow of events and come off victorious, as double heaven (hidden trigrams) are supporting you, providing the double God assistance.
Positions to consider:
- Disagreement with the flow of events means arguing with the Supreme and God.
- It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to identify if manifested events are full of cosmic love or contrary to it. Not only is it OK, but even a must to oppose a whole flow of events if they go against LOVE.
- It’s all in God’s hands! We are just His toys, so there is no point in counteracting the flow of events and God.
- We have freedom of choice and free will. The flow of events is partly generated by every one of us. If the time has come to alter the reality, we should take the lead. God is inside us as well!
- “We cannot despair of humanity since we ourselves are human beings,” Albert Einstein.
- “By letting it go it all gets done. The world is won by those who let it go. But when you try and try. The world is beyond the winning,” Lao Tzu.
- “If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed,” Albert Einstein.
- “A human being would certainly not grow to be seventy or eighty years old if this longevity had no meaning for the species. The afternoon of human life must also have a significance of its own and cannot be merely a pitiful appendage to life’s morning,” Carl Jung.
- “The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man,” George Bernard Shaw, Man and Superman.
- “People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are. I don’t believe in circumstances. The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and if they can’t find them, make them,” George Bernard Shaw, ‘Mrs. Warren’s Profession’.
- “To be in hell is to drift; to be in heaven is to steer,” George Bernard Shaw.
- “The one who knows nothing about the Stream knows best about it,” the author is unknown.
- “If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change,” – Janusz Leon Wisniewski.
Author: Evgeny Kitanin (Vet Zatinus).