I Ching. Hexagram 5 is named 需 (xū), “Waiting”.
Other names: “Attending”, “Nourished while waiting”, “Patience”, “Hope”, “Moistened”, “Arriving”.
IN THE MANIFESTED REALITY.
There is no end of the blue ocean. Everywhere is a dangerous abyss. The life filled by dangerous events rages.
Plateau of pure gold rises from the ocean depths. The priceless treasure begins to manifest itself from the inner plane through obstacles, adversities, and dangers.
Dangerous waves will polish gold so much, that it will illuminate the whole world! A beautiful treasure will manifest and shine through dangerous trials.
It is the gift of Heaven! This is a gift from Heaven, a gift from God!
IN THE SUBTLE WORLD vibration is similar, which doubles the strength of what is happening.
The flame flared up to heaven, illuminating everything around. Passions rage, emotions boil. All attention is captured by events (the clinging). There comes a full light-giving, clarity.
The fire awakened a beautiful underground lake with gold bars on the bottom. Passions will produce a specific solution containing a valuable treasure.
Water will extinguish the fire and turn into the steam. Gold ingots will be displayed from under Earth. A joyful foreboding will put out the fire of passion. The clarity of what is happening will be completely lost. It’s completely unclear why it all happened, why it happened to me? Steady communications (clinging of fire) will also be destroyed. Valuable gold bars, hidden in the depths of the subconscious, will manifest and bring joy.
Their marvelous light will illuminate the world. As a result of serious and unexpected tests, a person will begin to radiate into the world beautiful higher vibrations!
COMMON INTERPRETATION OF THE HEXAGRAM №5
In the manifested reality, a plateau made of gold will sparkle so bright and pure only because it is well washed in large water, only due to serious obstacles, adversities, and problems. Thus, Her Majesty KARMA cleanses all unnecessary, alluvial, leaving only pure gold, only the pure radiance of love, as a gift of God. In the subtle world, the unshakable ties will be shaken, the clarity of what is happening will be completely lost. It always happens, when Karma steps onstage, inexplicable, not subordinated to the logic of current life play. Her Majesty Karma writes her completely incomprehensible scenarios. It can not be explained, it is useless to struggle with it. You just have to accept everything and wait until the situation is resolved. Until hidden gold with redoubled force (in the outer world and the subconscious) will begin to shine through disasters, passions and obstacles.
It is favorable for everyone to accept passively and lovingly, without losing faith in the happy outcome of events, which is sure to happen here. Any actions to combat external problems are likely to only exacerbate them.
Multidimensionality (opposite vibration)
FREE WILL – there are no obstacles to the implementation of any action. Everything will be put to life, like clockwork.
FREE WILL will easily allow you to realize the most unrestrained desires and fantasies, to achieve prosperity and success in any business. It’s a very big dangerous forget yourself in great achievements and lose the most precious – your soul. Therefore FREE WILL, as a rule, generates KARMA.
Disasters seem to have covered the sky forever,
but here comes the sun to illuminate the beauty around.
How clear and blue the skies are now!
Karmic problems are distortions of one’s soul due to the wrongs done in the current or previous lives and manifested as unharmonious and conflicting reactions to the flow of developments.
Positions to consider:
- The law of karma teaches us that all our thoughts, words and actions begin a chain of cause and effect and that we will personally experience the effects of any negative deed by falling prey to the same action from others. Therefore, we cannot overcome karmic problems, we must pay off our karmic debts by sufferings, as they are part of purification on the way to freedom.
- There is no such thing as karma. In this lifetime, one develops specific ways to react to certain stimuli. As a result, these ways will frame and guide the behavior under similar circumstances. Such reactions can be worked out deliberately. Combined with numerous coincidences, they build up our destiny.
- Cultivate an attitude of constant awareness of the core of your being, or center of consciousness, and you will burn your karma. Your thoughts and emotions create your beliefs, mold your attitudes, fuel your speech, and drive your actions, behaviors, and results There will be no negative developments in your life even with negative past experiences, if you eliminate their reason, a negative thought. Awareness must burn karmic debts!
- Love, not revenge, makes the world go round. If one has repented of and moved away from sinful deeds, why should he suffer from the past actions? Bygones are bygones, and the person is now herein a totally different state of being. Would you punish a remorseful child? No. Far more is it true for the infinite love power of God. Karma is burnt by repentance and awareness.
- “Nothing ever goes away until it has taught us what we need to know!” Pema Chodron.
- “The greatest and most important problems of life are all fundamentally insoluble. They can never be solved but only outgrown,” Carl Jung.
- Thoughts and emotions form our subtle energy field and the like calls to like. Judging others means we have this vibration in our aura, thus we will attract whatever we judge. That is how the law of karma works, it’s just a vibrational feedback from the universe.
- Karma is the law of Cosmic Justice. When we choose to sin, we are then inevitably left to deal with the consequences of our sinful choices. Harming others, be prepared to suffer from the same actions, as the law of karma cannot be cheated.
- There is no karma. Just look around, no matter how grave his transgression, one will be leading a happy contented life provided he approves of his own deeds. On the contrary, a virtuous person who considers himself a sinner and awaits punishment is bound to be punished in the form of ordeals and disasters happening to him. Where is the law of karma? The manifestation of thoughts is what really rules the world.
- Wrong doing is nothing more than a karmic problem in action. Were there no negative feelings inside, impossible would it be to act negatively? Emotions are energy in motion driving one’s deeds in their life.
- Emotions and karmic problems are directly and closely interconnected in daily life: repetitive negative emotions experienced under the same circumstances are a signal of a karmic problem (soul distortion). It is not always that a negative action stems from a negative emotion and, thus, a karmic problem. We sometimes see even upright people occasionally succumbing to temptation and perpetrating misdeeds. Wrong doing might crop up under the influence of some occasional energy, be it one’s own reaction to a situation or a strong outer emanation. Emotions are always in motion and push to be resolved through actions provided conditions are appropriate. In case one feels strongly negative, but controls his emotions, he would make sure not to act to reveal it. However, this doesn’t mean that karmic problems are not there, neither does it promise those emotions will never find resolution in one’s actions. Any moment, he/she might come across people who to a certain extent resonate with this emotion and cannot control it, which would be a trigger, sufficient for a negative action. In terms of the material world, the responsibility will lie with those people, whereas in terms of karma, it falls on the one projecting the negative emotion. The real culprit might never come to know that in fact he/she did provoke a sinful act and is therefore liable for a reaction.
- On the other hand, a seemingly virtuous person might not have a crystal clear karma. The constant ebb and flow of mind and emotions generate your deeds. How well you control this interaction creates your karma and the quality of your life.
- If you approach a perceived negative situation in the right spirit, you can burn your karma. Overcoming karmic problems is subsequent to mental changes in the attitude. No more negative events will be welcomed in your life in order to make up for the troubled soul, as it is no longer troubling.
- Karmic problems can be burnt fast by the awareness that requires the highest level of honesty and self-disclosure. Otherwise, one can be liberated from karma through being victimized under similar circumstances transcending many lifetimes.
- “Remember the law of human development: everything that remains unresolved or incomplete in your life will continue to exist and require completion,” – Berry Winehold “Liberation from co-dependency”.
- “As soon as you stop playing Karma, Karma will stop playing You,” Vet Zatinus.
- “Gratitude stops karma. Gratitude changes even the most difficult fate,” the unknown author.
- “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours,” Wayne W. Dyer.
- “If you’re really a mean person you’re going to come back as a fly and eat poop,” Kurt Cobain.
- “You cannot do harm to someone because someone has done harm to you. You will pay just like they will,” Ericka Williams.
- “Even chance meetings are the result of karma… Things in life are fated by our previous lives. That even in the smallest events there’s no such thing as coincidence,” Haruki Murakami, Kafka on the Shore.
- “What you sow, you will reap”, Cicero.
- “The condemner takes on the negative karma of the condemned in direct proportion to the strength of the condemnation,” Vet Zatinus (for more details https://changebeing.com/judgement-hatred/).
Author: Evgeny Kitanin (Vet Zatinus).