I Ching. Hexagram 54 is named 歸妹 (guī mèi), “Converting the Maiden”.
Other variations include “The Marrying Maiden”, “Bride”.
IN THE MANIFESTED REALITY.
The tree grows fast like a thunder, drawing power from an underground source. A very rapid growth occurs in life due to an internal source.
Tree roots woke up an underground lake. The vitality source was discovered through deep penetration into the inner plan.
Groundwater rushed to the surface sweeping away all obstacles in its path. This source of vital energy transforms the manifested life, sweeping away all obstacles.
The tree will be completely submerged. This is a complete transformation. Everything will plunge into a new reality.
Water will bring precious gold ingots to the surface. A valuable treasure will be found in this new reality.
Where a huge tree grew, tomorrow a golden treasure will shine in the rays of the sun. The large bustle will be replaced by the life, illuminated by an awareness of true values.
ON SUBCONSCIOUS PLANE.
Dangerous waves walk on the surface of the endless blue ocean. There are many very dangerous situations.
A fire broke out right at the bottom of the ocean. Passions flare up in the depths of the subconscious.
The clouds of ash and steam were everywhere. This is an unprecedented storm. You will not be able to understand what was happening. A powerful storm swept the subtle plane.
It is from the very heart of our planet the fiery magma burst to the surface. A fiery energy burst forth from the region of the heart.
A powerful pillar of fire will cut the ocean brightly illuminating its depths. Everything will become very clear on the inner plane of the subconscious.
Where else yesterday there was a dangerous ocean abyss, tomorrow there will be a powerful flame illuminating everything around. What caused fear will soon become extremely clear and understandable. A flame of passion will rage in the subtle world.
COMMON INTERPRETATION OF THE HEXAGRAM №54
IN THE MANIFESTED REALITY, the internal source provides a very rapid growth and promises joyful achievements (precious gold ingots). This source is Unconditional Love. If you focus on this source, you will find a treasure: precious gold ingots of Unconditional Love. And soon this gold (Unconditional Love) will fill itself everything, pushing other life problems and achievements into the background.
ON THE SUBTLE PLANE, numerous dangers will lead to the emergence of Unconditional Love from the depths of the subconscious. Unconditional Love will manifest itself very powerfully, like a pillar of fire that cuts the endless and very dangerous ocean. Unconditional Love will illuminate the darkest depths of the subconscious, where the light has never penetrated before. The huge passions will flare up here (a fire displaces an ocean).
From the beginning, Unconditional Love will manifest itself in the subconscious as a flash of fire. Then Unconditional Love will manifest itself in the world of events in the form of various joyful achievements. Unconditional Love will highlight all problematic situations and will lead to a complete reassessment of everything that happens.
A man with Unconditional Love is like a bride of a Supreme Power. The vibration of Unconditional Love is the vibration of God himself. This man is the “bride of God”! But the “bride” is not a wife! The man is not God yet, his dual nature is preserved. The “bride” must behave extremely humbly in order to become a “wife.” If the “bride” will not humble, then the big trouble come. Unconditional Love can easily cripple and even kill an unprepared person since there is no more powerful force in the world. Recklessly show Unconditional Love in the dual world is to expose others people to very great danger. A person must humbly dispense Unconditional Love so do not to ruin the lives of his relatives and friends.
Unconditional Love will open our eyes to the realization of the unity of all people. We are different only on the surface, but in the depths, we all are one. There are no two identical persons, as there are no two identical waves, but all of us are the vast, bottomless ocean of unconditional love.
The vibration of hexagram 54 is the transformation of man into an angel! What could be more beautiful and what could be more dangerous? It is required the vision of LOVE as the dominant vibration in everything that happens, even in the most terrible and disgusting events. If there is no such vision, then emotional interaction with people in such super energies (fire burns the whole ocean on the subconscious) is destructive, first of all, for those who around you. The basic law of subtle energy exchange will help you understand all the extreme beauty and extreme danger of this moment.
Multidimensionality (opposite vibration)
ANIMAL NATURE. Man is a body with corresponding animal needs and instincts. Love is a manifestation of the basic instinct of survival. This is a one-sided view of reality. From this point of view, it is impossible to explain the many actions of people when the motive is Unconditional Love. The path of spiritual growth is the development of ANIMAL NATURE to UNCONDITIONAL LOVE.
An innocent girl wants to
hug the whole world.
Something will happen
either to the girl
or to the world!
Positions to consider:
- This world is nothing but dust, just an illusion that will eventually come to ashes. The only real thing here is unconditional love.
- Unconditional love is powerful enough to turn the world upside down. That is why God wisely made it unattainable for humans.
- There is nothing as illusory, as far from real life, like unconditional love. This unobtainable dream is only a beautiful fairy-tale. You are being killed, your daughter is being raped! Love the killer and the rapist! Under such circumstances, it would be a totally idiotic thing to do, completely insane! Let’s love each other, and be murdered!
- Unconditional love is a request for realization, a «bride» of the Supreme. A bride is not yet a wife. Any activities aimed at revealing the cosmic potential will cause severe challenges. Without the strength of a «wife», it is very dangerous to show such vibrations to the world. This huge love energy can even disable unprepared people. Shining with love in the face of evil will cause a burst of rage, as it is so bitter to see that someone is much more spiritually advanced. Being very modest is a must at this level, it will spare you many problems.
- There is an absolute weapon in the world. It’s absolutely not only because it can win over any enemy in any situation, but also because it’s always the most favorable win-win victory. This absolute weapon is Unconditional Love.
- “A man with love is God,” Sathya Sai Baba.
- The only real goal of life is to be filled with unconditional love.
- The wind blows, the grass is green, it’s raining just because the divine energy of unconditional love rules the Cosmos! It makes the world go round, it helps life to conquer gloom and hesitation!
- Power and love are closely connected, which is a manifestation and proof of God’s existence. Thus, by doing something out of love, not money or gains, we feel a boost of energy. Looking for a really mighty power, you will inevitably face the need to be filled with love. Striving for mighty love, you will have the mighty power! Unconditional love at the level of activated Sahasrara chakra is a huge cosmic power that has to be dealt with very carefully.
- “I have no companion but Love, no beginning, no end, no dawn. The Soul calls from within me: ‘You, ignorant of the way of Love, set Me free.’” Rumi.
- “Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into a friend,” Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word in reality. This is why right, temporarily defeated, is stronger than evil triumphant,” Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace,” Jimi Hendrix.
- “Love is the bridge between you and everything,” Jalal ad-Din Muhammad Rumi.
- “It’s not the love you make. It’s the love you give,” Nikola Tesla.
- “You’ll meet people all your life about whom you will be surprised: ‘Why did he dislike me? I didn’t do anything to him. ‘ You are mistaken! You have inflicted the most serious insult on him: you are a living denial of his nature,” Andre Morois.
- “The love has no meaning at all but it gave meaning to everything other,” Victor Pelevin.
- “Love isn’t all we need—love is all there is,” Morgan Matson.
- “Love is nothing but the desire of happiness to another person,” David Hume.
- “Only Love comes out from you even when somebody gives you poison. You are ripe. That’s the whole Way…” the Author is unknown.
- “Love without action is meaningless and action without love is irrelevant,” Deepak Chopra.
- “Infinite Love Is The Only Truth: Everything Else Is An Illusion,” David Icke.
- “If you’re willing to change the world, let love be your energy” Robbie Williams.
- “I wish happiness to those who wish me harm. I love someone who is not worth loving,” Vladislav Laub.
- “Everything that comes from contact with love becomes happiness” – unknown author.
- “You are ripe when they give you poison, and only Love comes out of you. That’s the whole Way…”, – unknown author.
- “In life, half a breath long, do not plan anything but Love,” Jalaluddin Rumi.
Author: Evgeny Kitanin (Vet Zatinus).