I Ching. Hexagram 55 is named 豐 (fēng), “Abounding”.
Other variations include “abundance” and “fullness”.
IN THE MANIFESTED REALITY. Green forest grows rapidly, like thunder, in peatlands. There is a very dynamic life, very rich in various events, leading to rapid growth.
Peat caught fire right under the trees in the ground. On the background of this life, on the inner plane, something was born that causes a very big surge of emotions and clarifies what is happening.
Inner fire dried trees. The trees lit up with a bright flame. External events have ceased to be the most important. Now all the attention and emotions are devoted to the new awareness that has come from the inner plane.
Fire clings to the trees tenaciously (clinging is the property of fire). The new understanding is based on real facts and events.
Where yesterday there was a wild growth of the green forest, tomorrow there will be a raging flame of a forest fire, illuminating everything around. Where yesterday there was complete involvement in the bustle of life, tomorrow there will be a raging fire of passions and emotions in connection with the discovery of a new facet of reality, clarifying the essence of what is happening.
ON SUBCONSCIOUS PLANE. Blue heaven is reflected in the beautiful lake. The spiritual world is already harmonious and reflects the higher spiritual spheres.
Gold ingots shimmer in the sun at the bottom of the lake. A valuable treasure of love and unity with the Supreme is now manifested in the soul.
Tree seeds are sprouted right under the lake. In the depths of the subconscious, seeds have sprouted that will bring radical changes.
The trees, feeding on water, rushed to the light, to the sky. A new awareness of the Supreme is growing, drawing strength from already existing spiritual achievements.
The trees penetrated deeply into the ground. The thin tree’s branches reached the surface of the lake. The deep penetrating into the depths of the subconscious begins to influence external events.
The young forest drinks all the water from the lake and hides the gold ingots in its mighty roots. The quiet possession of spiritual values will be lost due to new, very exciting discoveries.
Where the gold ingots sparkled in the sunlight at the lake’s bottom, tomorrow a wind will be shaking the green crowns of mighty trees. Previous achievements will be crowded out by emotions and bustle of the new awareness of reality.
COMMON INTERPRETATION OF THE HEXAGRAM №55
IN THE MANIFESTED REALITY. Now there is arousing, inciting movement, big fuss. The flame of a new understanding of reality is gaining unprecedented power. A new awareness is based on real facts. But the facts themselves turned out to be extremely unstable, mobile (properties of the tree), and burn in the flames of new awareness.
THE SUBCONSCIOUS PLANE reinforces the changes taking place in the manifested reality. What you treasured and proud of will lose all meaning due to refinement, penetration into previously unknown facets of reality.
Penetration and refinement in the subtle world will fuel the flames of fire at the level of events. The fire will overwhelm everything, making it completely unimportant what yesterday was the essence of life. Clarity will come. Such changes are difficult to imagine, based on the existing reality. What is it? It is only maybe in imagination. It is IMAGINATION, feeding on the facts of reality, radically transforms reality itself and the facts themselves. Reality will not stand before IMAGINATION! The impossible becomes possible with the IMAGINATION. And where is the reality now? It became very mobile, unstable and even disappeared altogether… Reality is burned in the flame of IMAGINATION.
Hexagram 55 is similar to the “Joker” or “Wild Card” card. This is a card that is absolutely unpredictable and it can become any card during the game. A person who receives this hexagram has a unique chance to resolve his situation by visualizing the most favorable option he can imagine! Along with extraordinary capabilities, this plan contains an extreme danger. Habitual thinking about possible negative options here will cause their direct materialization.
Multidimensionality (opposite vibration)
DOGMATISM – rigidity, stereotype consciousness; the immutability of the point of view, despite the many facts that contradict the accepted concept. “This cannot be, because this can never be!” DOGMATISM is an iron cage, a prison for IMAGINATION. When new facts accumulate, there is an explosive release from the outdated notions, and DOGMATISM goes into IMAGINATION.
Imagination is the key to all the mysteries of the world!
Positions to consider:
- Imagination is a means of escaping reality, widely used by the insane and the lazy.
- “Without this playing with fantasy, no creative work has ever yet come to birth. The debt we owe to the play of the imagination is incalculable,” Carl Jung.
- “The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination,” Albert Einstein.
- “Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions,” Albert Einstein.
- Very vivid imagination makes the image manifest in reality.
- Imagination and reality bear no connection. Imagination is a play of neurons that is absolutely divorced from reality.
- Imagination takes root from reality. Whatever we can imagine, is constructed of some existing elements of reality, like a house is made of building blocks.
- Imagination rejuvenates the mind, invigorates the neurons, non-used in ordinary life. Physiologically, imagination is very good for you, it rejuvenates and makes you healthier.
- “Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere’” Albert Einstein.
- Without imagination, no creative process is possible. Were there no imagination, mankind would not have achieved anything.
- Whatever we imagine already exists or will definitely appear. All science fiction comes true sooner or later. Imagination is the key to other realities!
- Imagination, feeding on the hard facts, deeply transforms and modifies the reality. The reality cannot resist imagination! The impossible is possible if you employ imagination. Where is the reality now? It is now flexible and changeable, it burnt down in the flames of imagination.
- “If you can dream it, you can do it” Walt Disney.
- “Reality leaves a lot to the imagination” John Lennon.
- You imagine that you can.
- All problems and solutions in your imagination.
- “You see things; you say, ‘Why?’ But I dream things that never were; and I say ‘Why not?” George Bernard Shaw.
- “Without art, the crudeness of reality would make the world unbearable,” George Bernard Shaw.
- “My method is different. I do not rush into actual work. When I get an idea I start at once building it up in my imagination. I change the construction, make improvements, and operate the device entirely in my mind,” Nikola Tesla, ‘My Inventions: The Autobiography of Nikola Tesla’.
- “We live in a world of images, we die for images and wage wars for them. And all this is because around himself a person sees not the real world, but images. They are understandable and close to him, since he is also part of them,” the author is unknown.
- “Death: Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know, that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom,” Terry Pratchett.
- “The heavens are silent and asleep. At the bottom of the century go. Nobody believes in miracles, but everyone is quietly waiting for them,” Igor Guberman.
- “I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world,” Albert Einstein.
- “There are three periods in a man’s life – when he believes in Santa Claus, when he does not believe, and when he is Santa Claus himself!” – Marina Moskvina. Green mountains and white clouds.
- „Everything is possible: everything,“ George Bernard Shaw.
- „Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire; you will what you imagine; and at last you create what you will,“ George Bernard Shaw.
- “Whoever treats life like an artist, the soul serves as a brain,” O. Wilde.
Author: Evgeny Kitanin (Vet Zatinus).