I Ching. Hexagram 1 is named 乾 (qián), “Force”.
Other names: “the creative”, “the force”, “the key”, and “God”.
INTERPRETATION OF THE HEXAGRAM №1
The sky is everywhere: in the manifested reality and on the subconscious. The sky is the symbol that personifies God himself. God is everywhere! Double creative, a double initial fulfillment with a divine spark within. This is the beginning of a great deed. This is pure divine potential on the manifested and on the subconscious level.
POWER OF YANG – the original energy of the creator in its pure form. The situation for accomplishment is simply fantastic (God is everywhere). God creates for someone, and he is not here at all. Any accomplishments are not claimed because there is nobody to give them. It is a dead end. Here creation replaces creation, God changes God. Further development in this direction cannot be because all of this has now been shown as much as possible. Life will die without change, so the changes will necessarily happen. Only the development of the situation will go exactly in the opposite direction: towards increasing the female vibrations of the YIN POWER, towards perception and following.
Here everything is possible if you can find someone who really needs it. Maybe this is someone you yourself? It is necessary to find the sphere of application of such a powerful creative potential, otherwise, the situation will be missed.
This is the situation when you need to show maximum male vibration – the full power of Yang, but the result of the accomplishments should be the manifestation of the powerful energy of Yin.
Multidimensionality (opposite vibration)
Power of Yin
The opposite vibration is dominant! The development of the situation will go towards strengthening the power of the Yin. It always happens when a property is over-represented.
The powerful creative energy of YANG needs an equally powerful YIN.
Heaven glow through the eyes
of a baby,
Revealing his future achievements.
The whole world is at a standstill…
Positions to consider:
1. “According to Yin-Yang philosophy, all objects and events are the products of two elements, forces, or principles: Yin, which is negative, passive, weak, and destructive, and Yang, which is positive, active, strong, and constructive,” Fang Fu Ruan.
2. “Once, power was considered a masculine attribute. In fact, power has no sex,” Katharine Graham.
3. “Yin-Yang is more than just a concept of opposites, it is the beginning of all things, an energy, a wholeness,” Gary Erickson.
4. A woman’s orgasm is man’s greatest joy.
5. The creative Yang is only inspired by its muse, the receptive Yin. It will have no significant manifestation if Yin doesn’t give it rise.
6. Yang is powerful creative energy. When the strength of the creative Yang and the mildness of the receptive Yin unite, Yang loses its power, just like «+» is neutralized when it meets «-». A male nightingale stops the nightly serenades when joined up with his twosome.
7. Yang and Yin are but two manifestations of the same creative energy of God. There is no point in comparing and contrasting them.
8. “In Taoist philosophy, «yin» is the feminine principle, representing the forces of earth, while «yang» is the masculine principle, representing the spirit,” Marianne Williamson.
9. Yang, the male energy, is the primal creative power of the world. The Creator is represented by this energy in many cultures. In the I Ching Yang is light, Yin is darkness.
10. God and creative energy are more of Yin nature, as taught in may Tantric texts and the wisdom of Pleiades.
11. “The whole world is starting to realize that it was the most unwise thing for our society to have ignored women power, to run the society with male priorities,” Yoko Ono.
Author: Evgeny Kitanin (Vet Zatinus)