I Ching. Hexagram 11 is named 泰 (tài), “Pervading”.
Other variations include “Peace”, “Harmony”, “Peace and tranquility”, “Peace in the heart”.
IN THE MANIFESTED REALITY. Heaven was lighted at the horizon from the first sunbeams. While the sun itself has been not yet shown. The sky begins to glow in the night darkness. This symbolizes the beginning of the coming of God (Love) into this world.
Heaven glows more and more, the night gloom recedes. This is a beautiful moment before sunrise. Divine vibrations are amplified, displacing the dark cruel world. However, God has not yet come; he only slightly approached this world. From this approach, the sky became so beautifully illuminated in the East.
Where there was darkness recently, the wonderful sky will shine! Everything that previously seemed like a series of insoluble problems (impenetrable darkness) will shine tomorrow with a new divine light of love.
ON SUBCONSCIOUS PLANE.
A mighty wood grows rapidly under the blue sky. Fast (like thunder) spiritual growth occurs against the backdrop of events filled by strong emotions.
The roots of the tree reached the underground sea. The sea is awake. As a result of this growth, a mighty inner source is discovered inside itself – a whole huge sea.
The sea, firmly locked underground, broke to the surface thanks to the roots. Exactly due to spiritual growth and penetration deep in inwards oneself, started possibly to open one’s power.
Wood will entirely sink to water. Open inside source will fill the plane of subconsciousness by new content.
Streams of water will carry out from the depths of the earth a valuable treasure of gold. Gold will shine under the sky. The inner world will be illuminated by a new beautiful light that has come from the depths of the subconscious.
COMMON INTERPRETATION OF THE HEXAGRAM №11
IN THE MANIFESTED REALITY. The sun did not yet appear, but heaven was already illuminated by the light, anticipating its appearance. This is the beginning of the dawn in nature, this is the beginning of love in the heart of man. God (heaven) manifests itself, displacing everything else. A vibration of God is LOVE. The beginning of the approach of God is BIRTH OF LOVE.
In the depths of the subconscious, an inner source is opened, containing a valuable treasure of a new sense of reality. A valuable treasure is the BIRTH OF LOVE. Exactly LOVE will light the private world by new perfect light.
The coming situation promises accomplishment. Development leads to happiness. Favourably to open heart and to promote the flow of events on all plans. It is unfavorable to close from life-changing changes.
Multidimensionality (opposite vibration)
DISGUST there is a desire to disconnect, have nothing in common, no more to meet, do not see and do not hear. DISGUST divides the reality into two parts. One part is rejected with the same emotional tension with which the other part is welcomed. The comprehension of the world unity turns the DISGUST into the BIRTH OF LOVE.
Birth of love
Peace and blessing descend upon all living things
when heaven and earth unite!
Something is about to happen! The Heaven itself is showing through behind the earthly cares.
Positions to consider:
- “Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love,” Mother Teresa.
- Birth of love is nothing but a sexual instinct.
- Birth of love is absolute love reflected in an individual, his first powerful step towards overcoming the ego.
- Birth of love is an instinct needed for group survival when one’s own interests are sacrificed for the sake of the group.
- “You can’t blame gravity for falling in love,” Albert Einstein.
- “Kindness in giving creates love,” Lao Tzu.
- “The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants,” Johnny Depp.
- “The beginning of love is a horror of emptiness,” Robert Bly.
- “When you love someone all your saved up wishes start coming out,” Elizabeth Bowen.
- “Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart, and the senses,” Lao Tzu.
- Birth of love is a euphoric emotion, focused outwardly for the first time in one’s life. Your eyes open to see that others are no less loveable and admirable. For the first time, the breath of Divine Love and harmony renovates and transforms you from within, erases the old smalls to introduce the great.
- “If there is anything more beautiful than springtime, it’s young love,” Stephen King. The man who loved flowers.
- “Young love as sweet as can be…,” The Pretty Reckless.
- “Loving somebody gets better the more you do it,” Charles Martin. The Mountain Between Us.
- “Close your eyes, fall in love, stay there,” Jalal ad-Din Muhammad Rumi.
- “First love is only a little foolishness and a lot of curiosity,” George Bernard Shaw.
- “Take care to get what you like or you will be forced to like what you get,” George Bernard Shaw.
Author: Evgeny Kitanin (Vet Zatinus).