This site is being translated into English now.
The original site is here http://izmeni-sudbu.ru/.
“When an inner situation is not made conscious, it appears outside as fate,” – Carl Jung.
Choose the hexagram number:
The most favorable prediction
You turned for advice to the greatest ancient oracle. How to use his prediction to favorably resolve the situation? To do this, it is necessary to look at the situation as widely as possible and from different points of view, so as not to miss the opportunities that are in it. For successful permission of situations, it is usually necessary to look at them from a different angle or from a higher level. It is necessary to consider opposite situation as well. The multidimensional approach not only shifts the emphasis, but also changes the very structure of the description of each plan of the Book of Changes “I Ching”. Consideration changes to the maximum latitude of coverage of all possible options, to the detriment of the detail of the dominant vibration. The ancient method the relationship of trigrams is most suitable to describe the general vibration.
What gives multidimensionality when predicting the future?
1. Consider an example of working with a negative event. Let the probability that the car gets into an accident, before the prophecy is 80%.
The usual prediction is: “The car will have an accident”. On the one hand, the driver is warned about break-down, so, will go more cautious. Let this reduce the probability of an accident by 20%. On the other hand, the thought of an accident affects the course of events and increases the likelihood of a catastrophe. How much? It depends on the degree of the driver’s faith in virtue of the intended. Let the belief in the accident increased its probability by 30%. Hence, the probability of a catastrophe will increase by 30% – 20% = 10% and will equal 80% + 10% = 90%. Thus, a one-dimensional prediction can increase the likelihood of a negative event.
A more multidimensional prediction can be this: “The car will get into an accident if the driver does not show very great care when traveling”.Multidimensional prediction reduces the danger and even speaks about the possibility of completely avoiding it. The driver is warned about the accident – this reduces the probability of an accident by 20%. Let the belief in the possibility of a successful outcome further reduce the likelihood of an accident by 30%. Nevertheless, the word “accident” was clearly pronounced here, this increases its probability. Let the probability of a negative result increase by 20%. In general, the probability of an accident after such a prediction will decrease by 20% + 30% – 20% = 30% and will be 80% – 30% = 50%.
The optimal multidimensional prediction for a negative situation is compiled on the basis of the opposite vibration. “The trip will be successful if the driver is very careful.” In this prediction, the negative factor is not uttered at all. Such a prediction allows maximum manifestation of the most favorable of possible scenarios. The driver is warned – this reduces the probability of an accident by 20%. Believing in the possibility of a successful outcome, let it reduce the likelihood of an accident by 30%. Thus, in the case of an optimal multidimensional interpretation of the situation, the probability of an almost inevitable accident (80%) decreased by 20% + 30% = 50% and became only 80% – 50% = 30%.
In many cases, multidimensional prediction will make the dominant negative situation turn into a positive one.
2. Consider an example of multidimensional work with a positive event. Let the hexagram 26 “Fulfillment of desires” drop out. Linear prediction is: “The desire will be fulfilled.” This creates an expectation of an event. Waiting is an energy hole, a subtle trap for our desires. If the questioner very much wants to fulfill his desire, then an linear prediction will create a very powerful negative potential that hinders its implementation. Strong expectation, most likely, will make it impossible to fulfill the desire, in spite of even the high probability of its realization before the prediction. In order to minimize the destructive effect from the expectation of a positive event, for each hexagram, in addition to the dominant factor, the opposite vibration is also considered. So, on hexagram 26 “Fulfillment of desires” below is the picture “Failure of expectation”.
Awareness of the opposite vibration, along with a positive dominant, reduces the intensity of expectations and significantly increases the likelihood of a positive event.
If you experience strong emotions about the fulfillment of your desire, then destroy the state of strong expectation by accepting the opposite vibration when the desire is not fulfilled. Otherwise, you yourself are very powerfully energetically interfering with the realization of your desire.
3. An example of multidimensional work with a neutral event. As we get to know this world, we form our system of views and assessments. How do you think, how well developed is the system of values correct, how faithful is the formed matrix of our stereotypes? Will we be further from the truth if we change all our entrenched views and judgments to the very opposite?
As it turned out, the truth from this will not become much further from us, and will not even grow any further. This conclusion can be drawn from the analysis of the “Basic law of subtle energy exchange”, which explicitly states that at least half of our natural reactions should be replaced by the reverse ones, as they incorrectly reflect the essence of what is happening and are devastating for our health and destiny. One-dimensional prediction is focusing on dominant vibration. Multidimensional prediction is, first of all, a look at what is happening in a broad perspective, allowing you to choose the most favorable opportunity for the development of events. This possibility only in rare cases coincides with the dominant vibration of the situation.
The result. Multidimensional prediction allows:
1) with minimal losses to go through dangerous or negative situations;
2) most likely to implement positive events;
3) choose the best scenario for the development of events in a neutral situation.
In all cases, the programming effect is reduced: the prediction becomes more lively, fluid, soft.
“Destiny is a very convenient word for those who never make decisions…”
Titles hexagrams of the Book of Changes sound specifically
but should be interpreted maximally widely,
as the 64 hexagrams cover all possible vital situations.
Author: Evgeny Kitanin (Vet Zatinus).