I Ching. Hexagram 55 is named 豐 (fēng), “Abounding”.
Other variations include “abundance” and “fullness”.
Multidimensionality (opposite vibration)
Imagination is the key to all the mysteries of the world!
Positions to consider:
- Imagination is a means of escaping the reality, widely used by the insane and the lazy.
- “Without this playing with fantasy no creative work has ever yet come to birth. The debt we owe to the play of the imagination is incalculable,” Carl Jung.
- “The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination,” Albert Einstein.
- “Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions,” Albert Einstein.
- Very vivid imagination makes the image manifest in the reality.
- Imagination and reality bear no connection. Imagination is a play of neurons that is absolutely divorced from reality.
- Imagination takes root from reality. Whatever we can imagine, is constructed of some existing elements of reality, like a house is made of building blocks.
- Imagination rejuvenates the mind, invigorates the neurons, non-used in the ordinary life. Physiologically, imagination is very good for you, it rejuvenates and makes you healthier.
- “Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere’” Albert Einstein.
- Without imagination, no creative process is possible. Were there no imagination, mankind would not have achieved anything.
- Whatever we imagine already exists or will definitely appear. All the science fiction comes true sooner or later. Imagination is the key to other realities!
- Imagination, feeding on the hard facts, deeply transforms and modifies the reality. The reality cannot resist imagination! The impossible is possible if you employ imagination. Where is the reality now? It is now flexible and changeable, it burnt down in the flames of imagination.
- “If you can dream it, you can do it” Walt Disney.
- “Reality leaves a lot to the imagination” John Lennon.
- You imagine that you can.
- All problems and solutions in your imagination.
Author: Evgeny Kitanin (Vet Zatinus).