I Ching. Hexagram 53 is named 漸 (jiàn), “Infiltrating”.
Other variations include “development (gradual progress)” and “advancement”.
Multidimensionality (opposite vibration)
Connection with the Supreme
Danger helps to grasp an invisible thread, connecting you with the Supreme. This thread will be stronger than any ropes ever.
Positions to consider:
- “Our prayers should be for blessings in general, for God knows best what is good for us,” Socrates.
- “I shall never believe that God plays dice with the world,” Albert Einstein.
- “Not only does God play dice, but… he sometimes throws them where they cannot be seen,” Stephen Hawking.
- “God takes everyone he loves through a desert. It is his cure for our wandering hearts, restlessly searching for a new Eden… The best gift of the desert is God’s presence,” Paul E. Miller.
- “I cannot imagine a God who rewards and punishes the objects of his creation and is but a reflection of human frailty,” Albert Einstein.
- Absurd and often immoral deeds are frequently justified by some higher ideas. Let’s take sacrifices and wars as an example. There is no better way to manipulate people than abusing the idea of connection with God.
- To connect with the Supreme, you have to be very brave and faithful. When facing a deadly danger, everyone attempts to do it. As a popular parable goes, a man was holding onto a thin branch, just about to fall down into an abyss. He started praying to God. “I believe in You now, for the first time in my life! I will keep the faith and live accordingly from now on, I promise! Please, save me,” he begged. “I hear you, I will save you. Let off the branch,” was the answer. “What? Are you mad or what?!” the man yelled. That is what can happen in the face of deadly danger. Living connected to the Supreme every day requires outstanding faith and courage.
- There is no connection with the Supreme. People are terribly afraid of life and death. To escape the reality, they choose the fairy-tale about connecting to the Supreme. Take any isolated tribe and you will see they have a god, to whom they may connect directly or through shamans, to make their life better at once. This idea has taken over, as it reduces fears and makes life less dead-end. Who can be brave enough to face the life as it is, without illusions, without hiding behind trite dogmas?
- “I want to know all Gods thoughts; all the rest are just details,” Albert Einstein.
- “Before God we are all equally wise – and equally foolish,” Albert Einstein.
- “The word ‘belief’ is a difficult thing for me. I don’t believe. I must have a reason for a certain hypothesis. Either I know a thing, and then I know it – I don’t need to believe it,” Carl Jung.
- “Getting in touch with your true self must be your first priority,” Tom Hopkins.
- “God helps those who help themselves,” English proverbs and sayings.
- “Forgive, O Lord, my little jokes on Thee and I’ll forgive Thy great big one on me,” Robert Frost.
- “I think that God in creating Man somewhat overestimated his ability,” Oscar Wilde.
- “I’m beautiful in my way cause God makes no mistakes,” Oscar Wilde.
Author: Evgeny Kitanin (Vet Zatinus).