I Ching. Hexagram 53 is named 漸 (jiàn), “Gradual Progress”.
Other variations include “infiltrating”, “development”, “gradual advance”, “advancement”.
IN THE MANIFESTED REALITY.
A mighty tree stretches thin branches to the blue sky. The roots of the tree penetrate deep into the earth. Already there has been an enduring penetration into subtle spiritual realms along with a strong rooting in the material world.
The wind shakes the huge green crown of the tree. It’s life filled with a wide variety of events.
The mountain begins to grow right under the tree from the bowels of the earth. On the inner plane, something huge begins to grow. This is a very powerful unshakable support.
The higher the mountain, the more powerful the gusts of wind on its top. This growth will be accompanied by increased emotions, problems, and fuss.
The tree cannot withstand the onslaught of the wind and will fall down. The onslaught of various life problems will lead to a complete refusal to follow the old life values.
Where else yesterday the wind waved the green tree, tomorrow there will be a powerful beautiful mountain. What was of paramount importance and made up the meaning of life will go away. Something new, huge, unshakable will supplant the usual vain life.
ON SUBCONSCIOUS PLANE.
There was a fire in the forest. There was a maximum intensity of emotions and passions.
The trees burn with a bang. It was a very tight clinging with current events. All attention was focused on what was going on.
The flame of fire lit up the night. A light became so bright as by day. Everything became clear and transparent as never. This is a clear insight.
The fire woke a huge sea, locked in the bowels of the earth. Passions and emotions awakened something huge and dangerous, locked in the depths of the subconscious.
Groundwater poured out to the surface, extinguishing the fire. Clouds of steam are everywhere. Something huge and dangerous came out and immediately put out the fire of emotions. The passions will disperse like clouds of steam.
Where else the forest fire was raging yesterday, dangerous sea waves will walk tomorrow. Something new, huge and dangerous will completely change life values. What yesterday disturbed us tomorrow will be completely unimportant.
COMMON INTERPRETATION OF THE HEXAGRAM №53
IN THE MANIFESTED REALITY. From the inner plan, very powerful something begins to grow. This internal reliable support in any situation is called CONNECTION WITH THE SUPREME. A man strives for God and establishes CONNECTION WITH THE SUPREME. The everyday vanity fades when the CONNECTION WITH THE SUPREME appears. THE CONNECTION WITH THE SUPREME as unshakable support will fill all manifested reality.
ON THE SUBTLE LEVEL. Huge and dangerous something begins to rise from the depths of the subconscious. Insight comes amid conflicts. The insight is THE CONNECTION WITH THE SUPREME. CONNECTION WITH THE SUPREME opens up access to a new layer of reality. This layer is called the subtle reality. The fire of passions will go out when THE CONNECTION WITH THE SUPREME manifests itself on the subconscious plane. There will be an immersion in a new, dangerous, subtle reality.
Initially, THE CONNECTION WITH THE SUPREME was established in the subconscious as a flash of insight against the background of the emotions and passions. This led to the discovery of the existence of a new causal layer of reality. A large, hidden danger was a powerful catalyst (accelerator) of THE CONNECTION WITH THE SUPREME. THE CONNECTION WITH THE SUPREME is reliable, unshakable support for any undertaking, it is security in any situation.
At the same time at the subconscious level, immersion into subtle reality is extremely dangerous, since it leads to an intensification of the materialization effect of every thought. Various fears and anxieties easily materialize when establishing a strong CONNECTION WITH THE SUPREME. Very powerful self-control is needed in these situations. This is the meaning of the hexagram 53.
Everything achieved earlier will immediately lose its former significance (events will lose emotional intensity), when something very huge and dangerous will appear from the depths of your subconscious as an abyss. This something simultaneously stabilizes the manifested life and scares you with its unpredictable power. So CONNECTION WITH SUPREME becomes your integral part! Once you have established this connection, you will continue to use it in all important situations as the most effective method of harmonizing life. The further game called “Life” will go under the sign of THE CONNECTION WITH THE SUPREME!
Multidimensionality (opposite vibration)
MATERIALISM is a statement about the primacy of matter, about that all subtle phenomena are only properties of material objects. MATERIALISM reflects only one of the facets of reality. It is unable to explain many facts: the materialization of objects, synchronicity, etc. Faced with these phenomena, a person comes to the idea of the existence of another side of reality. This side of reality is named the subtle world. Focusing on this side of reality leads to the establishment of THE CONNECTION WITH THE SUPREME.
Connection with the Supreme
Danger helps to grasp an invisible thread, connecting you with the Supreme. This thread will be stronger than any ropes ever.
When I am with Him (with the Supreme), with Him I’m always!
Nothing will bother me! There is no evil power which may confuse my bliss!
(Paraphrased famous song).
Positions to consider:
- “Our prayers should be for blessings in general, for God knows best what is good for us,” Socrates.
- “I shall never believe that God plays dice with the world,” Albert Einstein.
- “Not only does God play dice, but… he sometimes throws them where they cannot be seen,” Stephen Hawking.
- “God takes everyone he loves through a desert. It is his cure for our wandering hearts, restlessly searching for a new Eden… The best gift of the desert is God’s presence,” Paul E. Miller.
- “I cannot imagine a God who rewards and punishes the objects of his creation and is but a reflection of human frailty,” Albert Einstein.
- Absurd and often immoral deeds are frequently justified by some higher ideas. Let’s take sacrifices and wars as an example. There is no better way to manipulate people than abusing the idea of connection with God.
- To connect with the Supreme, you have to be very brave and faithful. When facing deadly danger, everyone attempts to do it. As a popular parable goes, a man was holding onto a thin branch, just about to fall down into an abyss. He started praying to God. “I believe in You now, for the first time in my life! I will keep the faith and live accordingly from now on, I promise! Please, save me,” he begged. “I hear you, I will save you. Let off the branch,” was the answer. “What? Are you mad or what?!” the man yelled. That is what can happen in the face of deadly danger. Living connected to the Supreme every day requires outstanding faith and courage.
- There is no connection with the Supreme. People are terribly afraid of life and death. To escape the reality, they choose the fairy-tale about connecting to the Supreme. Take any isolated tribe and you will see they have a god, to whom they may connect directly or through shamans, to make their life better at once. This idea has taken over, as it reduces fears and makes life less dead-end. Who can be brave enough to face the life as it is, without illusions, without hiding behind trite dogmas?
- “I want to know all Gods thoughts; all the rest are just details,” Albert Einstein.
- “Before God we are all equally wise – and equally foolish,” Albert Einstein.
- “The word ‘belief’ is a difficult thing for me. I don’t believe. I must have a reason for a certain hypothesis. Either I know a thing, and then I know it – I don’t need to believe it,” Carl Jung.
- “Getting in touch with your true self must be your first priority,” Tom Hopkins.
- “God helps those who help themselves,” English proverbs and sayings.
- “Forgive, O Lord, my little jokes on Thee and I’ll forgive Thy great big one on me,” Robert Frost.
- “I think that God in creating Man somewhat overestimated his ability,” Oscar Wilde.
- “I’m beautiful in my way cause God makes no mistakes,” Oscar Wilde.
- “If the light is in your heart, you will find your way home,” Jalal ad-Din Muhammad Rumi.
- “I’m an atheist and I thank God for it,” George Bernard Shaw.
- “The longer I live, the more I realize that I am never wrong about anything, and that all the pains I have so humbly taken to verify my notions have only wasted my time!” George Bernard Shaw.
- “What one man calls God, another calls the laws of physics,” Nikola Tesla.
- “The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power,” Nikola Tesla.
Author: Evgeny Kitanin (Vet Zatinus).