I Ching. Hexagram 8 is named 比 (bǐ), “Grouping”.
Other names: “Uniting”, “Soul union”, “Holding together”, “Alliance”.
IN THE MANIFESTED REALITY.
A huge dangerous ocean splashes under the transparent sky. Life is full of various dangerous events.
The bottom of the ocean begins to mount upwards to sky superseding water for the horizon. A new awareness of reality is born. All fundamentally changes. Potentially dangerous situations go away.
Where earlier there was a dangerous abyss, tomorrow wind will walk over the boundless plain. Dangerous situations will remain in the past. Life will become calm, reliable and it will be provided with everything necessary.
ON SUBCONSCIOUSNESS vibration the one which doubles force of occurring.
The clouds cover a huge mountain. Mountain rests on the planet Earth. Mountain is the image of a separate person who achieved a quiet and safe life. This person harmoniously combines his interests with the interests of others (the planet Earth).
Time goes, winds walk, rains pour. Mountain collapses and merges with the plain. Person’s consciousness will change cardinally in due course. The ego will disappear. The person more and more vibrationally merges with the world around him.
Where earlier there was a huge mountain, tomorrow the breeze will breathe above the boundless plain. Individual consciousness will change fundamentally. Universal needs will become the main personal needs. Individual consciousness completely merges with the universal consciousness. This will provide a solid and secure foundation for any action on a subtle level.
COMMON INTERPRETATION OF THE HEXAGRAM №8
In the manifested reality the relations of the primary elements are calm and natural. All anxieties, obstacles, and dangers go away, dangerous water retreats. The Earth, as a universal basis, gains strength. UNION. At the subconscious level, there is very much support for the female energy of following. Double harmonious earth on a subtle plane is a powerful and reliable basis for any undertaking. The common supersedes individual both on the subtle plane and in the displayed reality.
The UNION will be very successful and will bring great results. It is not harmonious to act contrary to the partner or to act alone. In this case, you will miss the wonderful chance that fate gives.
Multidimensionality (opposite vibration)
BATTLE is an explosive manifestation of the accumulated contradictions. It burns the contradictions in the fire of battles. The absence of the contradictions is a beneficial base for the emergence of the UNION.
Don’t be afraid to give a hand of friendship,
it will be very much appreciated.
Positions to consider:
- “Yoga means union, in all its significances and dimensions,” Indra Devi.
- “At the innermost core of all loneliness is a deep and powerful yearning for union with one’s lost self,” Brendan Behan.
- Today we unite, tomorrow we part. There is no union for good, the only permanent thing is change.
- “People drain me, even the closest of friends, and I find loneliness to be the best state in the union to live in,” Margaret Cho.
- Union with your Supreme Self, with the Absolute, is the only real infinite union that can be reached.
- Aspiration towards union is just an initial step on the spiritual path. Once you outgrow those around, you will find yourself alone.
- “God created us for love, for union, for forgiveness and compassion and, yet, that has not been our storyline. That has not been our history,” Richard Rohr.
- Obsession with uniting will only result in enhancing duality! This is the law of our split existence, the dark and the light must always be balanced.
- “Liberty and Union, now and forever, one and inseparable,” Daniel Webster.
- “Fraternity without absorption, union without fusion,” Wilfrid Laurier.
- Ability to unite is a reflection of the deeper understanding that we are all but a universal whole.
- “Without a union, the people are always cheated, and they are so innocent,” Cesar Chavez.
- The perfect state of master’s mind is a coherent combination of hostility toward the enemies outwards and a core union with them deep in his heart.
- “Imagine all the people living life in peace,” John Lennon – Imagine.
- “What we now want is closer contact and better understanding between individuals and communities all over the earth, and the elimination of egoism and pride which is always prone to plunge the world into primeval barbarism and strife… Peace can only come as a natural consequence of universal enlightenment…”
Author: Evgeny Kitanin (Vet Zatinus).