I Ching. Hexagram 30 is named 離 (lí), “Radiance”.
Other variations include “the clinging, fire” and “the net”.
IN THE MANIFESTED REALITY.
There is a fire in the forest. The flame reached the sky. It became very bright and hot. Here and now, really big emotions are raging. Everything becomes very clear. Very large grip with the events (fire clings to the firewood).
The wood burns up. Fire should go out. However fire does not disappear, but flames up with new force. It directly under the wood, peat bogs burned. Emotions should settle down in due course. But here, passions fire receives a very powerful additional charging from inside plan.
This fire will never end! The causes of the fire will recede into the background. However, there will be no end to great emotions, ultimate clarity, and cohesion with the events taking place.
ON SUBCONSCIOUS PLANE.
Gold ingots shine in the sun from the depths of a beautiful lake. The precious treasure of love is here and now.
A small seed of a tree sprouted in the ground under the lake. In the depths of the subconsciousness, something was born that promised change.
The roots of the tree penetrate deep into the earth, and its thin branches stretch towards the light from the depths of the beautiful lake. These changes come from the depths of the subconscious and they are simultaneously a search for light (the God) and aspirations for material prosperity.
The tree drinks all the water from the lake and hides precious ingots under its powerful roots. The nutrient soil for change is the already achieved high level of love and happiness. The urge to take root, to reinforce today’s situation will remove from the life the golden treasure of love.
Where else yesterday was a lake with gold bars, tomorrow a huge green tree will tremble in the wind. The invaluable treasure of love and happiness will disappear from the new changes that are taking care of their durable position, as well as a deep insight into the essence of life and everyday fuss.
COMMON INTERPRETATION OF THE HEXAGRAM №30
IN THE MANIFESTED REALITY. There are double fire, double coupling. No wonder many newlyweds hang up the lock. It is a very accurate symbol of the situation. This is the Fire of WORLDLY LOVE.
It’s a wedding night. Finally, it happened. A young man aspires to a girl, and a girl tends to him. Man and woman are united in great mutual love. The flame of love passion illuminates the whole world. Now there is only he and she! Love is in full swing, the rest of the world exists as if in a different reality.
By itself, the fire can not burn, it clings tenaciously to the fuel. This is the essence of the hexagram – interpenetration, complete clarity in the relationship, double grip with each other, and the blazing flame of passionate, all-consuming love. It is WORLDLY LOVE.
The stronger the flame of passion, the faster the forest will burn. However, the flame of love will not go out, because it will be recharged from the internal plan. Than the calmer passions, longer the Love of Earth will last. The fire (light-giving, clarity and clinging) replaces the fire (like light-giving, clarity and clinging). There are no developments in the manifested reality, there are no changes. Life will die without changes. Here the situation generates itself, so the change will come from a subtle plan.
ON SUBCONSCIOUS PLANE. The invaluable treasure of WORLDLY LOVE will be pushed out of life by the growth of the new from the depths of the subconscious. The development of change will simultaneously go in two directions. The first is the desire to strengthen one’s position (the roots of the tree) and the second is the penetration into the new (heavenly) spheres of life, spiritual aspirations (the branches of the tree). It is the desire to strengthen one’s position destroying WORLDLY LOVE. The tree will hide in its roots a precious treasure. The growth of tree branches is the penetration into new spheres of life. This is the beginning of the movement from the WORLDLY LOVE to the love of a higher level: to the Universal love. This movement will devalue the existing joyous achievement of the concrete love. Thus, only the nascent of unconditional love, the Universal love immediately diminishes the significance of the concrete love. Reducing the importance of the WORLDLY LOVE calms the fire of passions in the world of events. This will allow the flame of the WORLDLY LOVE to burn smoothly and burn for a long time.
Can the WORLDLY LOVE be eternal? It can only on one condition if you can see the Heavens, the Supreme in your concrete love, then the aspirations to the sky of the tree branches will not lead you away from the concrete WORLDLY LOVE, but on the contrary, will strengthen it. And is this possible? Maybe!!!
According to the Basic principle of the multidimensional interpretation of the Book of Changes, this hexagram does not necessarily describe the relationship between a man and a woman. Hexagram 30 is first and foremost a vibration of the WORLDLY LOVE, referring to so many life situations. It is favorable to enjoy the current moment without trying to keep it. Great emotions here will speed up the departure from the situation of valuable previously achieved moments. Attempts to consolidate results, to consolidate one’s position is a quick way to lose all the most valuable. The best thing to do is to see the Supreme in the ongoing current events and fix your attention to this. Only this way you will preserve and increase all most valuable in this situation. It is a difficult way connecting Heaven and Earth. This way to unknown.
Multidimensionality (opposite vibration)
HATRED is an emotionally charged feeling of disgust, rejection, dislike. Something or someone just does not have the right to be. The HATRED is usually directed towards someone who threatens the WORLDLY LOVE. It may be only one step from the WORLDLY LOVE to the HATRED.
The fire of love will burn down all the obstacles.
The whole world is flaring inside and outside.
There is no limit to the joyful accomplishments,
but they cannot hold the door opening into the unknown…
Positions to consider:
- “But what can be done, the one who loves must share the fate of the one he loves,” Mikhail Bulgakov.
- “Who told you that there is no true, faithful, eternal love in this world? May the liar’s vile tongue be cut out?” Mikhail Bulgakov.
- There is no such thing as worldly love, only the instinct of procreation. It is a basic, thus extremely powerful, human drive. The lusty feeling is named ‘worldly love’ by romantic people, who are manipulated by more sensible ones. There is much truth in the joke: “Love was forged by men who didn’t want to pay.”
- I will love the one who loves me.
- Most importantly, I must be in love.
- “The secret of a happy marriage remains a secret,” Henny Youngman.
- “Love is union with somebody, or something, outside oneself, under the condition of retaining the separateness and integrity of one’s own self,” Erich Fromm.
- “Trust is to human relationships what faith is to gospel living. It is the beginning place, the foundation upon which more can be built. Where trust is, love can flourish,” Barbara Smith.
- “The most happy marriage I can picture or imagine to myself would be the union of a deaf man to a blind woman,” Samuel Taylor Coleridge.
- Worldly love is dual, it comprises both the Heavenly unconditional love and the egoistic love as well. The Heavenly love knows no time limits and can never be lost, as it is unconditional. Egoistic love is doomed to cause disappointments. The more fervent the passion, the deeper sufferings it will induce.
- It’s a moment of supreme happiness, the moment of experiencing the Truth and God. It is called worldly, as it is the most widely spread form of human love, in which Ego dominates.
- “In my mind, marriage is a spiritual partnership and union in which we willingly give and receive love, create and share intimacy, and open ourselves to be available and accessible to another human being in order to heal, learn and grow,” Iyanla Vanzant.
Author: Evgeny Kitanin (Vet Zatinus).