I Ching. Hexagram 61 is named 中孚 (zhōng fú), “Center Returning”.
Other variations include “centering in truth” and “central return”.
IN THE MANIFESTED REALITY.
Wind shakes a giant tree crown. This is a life rich in various events.
The thin tree branches reach for the blue sky. The tree roots penetrate so deep into the ground that they woke the sleeping underground lake. A series of events leads to a spiritual striving towards Supreme, towards God (heaven). The enduring penetration into the essence of what is happening has allowed to reach the deep layers of reality within oneself.
The underground water will rush into the passage, made by roots, to the surface. Internal information becomes available for awareness.
The tree will be completely submerged in the water. A look at all the events taking place will change drastically. An understanding of the events of reality will now be based on its own deep sense.
Bubbling streams of water, sweeping away everything in their path, will bring gold ingots to the surface. A very valuable treasure hidden earlier in the inner plane will be revealed.
The beautiful gold ingots will illuminate the whole world with their divine radiance. This new state will illuminate the whole world with its beautiful pure vibration.
ON SUBCONSCIOUS PLANE.
A beautiful mountain sprawls freely on the immense plain under the blue sky. A beautiful picture of the world has long been formed. One is felt confident and calm in this concept of the world.
A small seed sprouted in the very heart of the mountain. The seed of change has sprouted in the depths of the subconscious.
The mountain blocks the path to the light. A common, customary and unshakable picture of the world is a powerful obstacle to change.
The tree sprout quickly, like thunder, splits the stone barrier and sprouts to the surface. New changes, destroying the matrix of stereotypes, begin to appear sharply in the world of events.
Now the tree sprout will not stop anything. Once the matrix of stereotypes has been cracked, now nothing can hold back the growth of change.
Soon the whole mountain will disappear under the powerful crown of the tree. Where before there was a calm, solid, unshakable picture of the world, tomorrow everything will drastically change. Reality will become very mobile. Changes will destroy the solid world picture and will bring a lot of emotions.
COMMON INTERPRETATION OF THE HEXAGRAM №61
In the manifested reality. The enduring penetration in the essence of what is happening (wood property) allowed to reach the deep layers of reality inside oneself. A look at all the events will become new, shaped by oneself deep feeling. This INNER TRUTH, through a narrow wicket made by deep penetration by the roots of a tree, rushed out. The INNER TRUTH will completely change the manifested reality. The INNER TRUTH will fill the whole world with divine radiance.
In the subtle world. An unshakeable, calm stay will be abruptly (like a thunder) destroyed by a small germ that has emerged from the depths of the subconscious. Thus, the INNER TRUTH destroys the usual, unshakable picture of the world. If the germ of INNER TRUTH has reached the light through the entire thickness of the oppressive mountain (matrix of stereotypes), it will fill with itself all the subtle reality, the whole subconscious. Now, any events will be evaluated based on INTERNAL TRUTH.
In the field of hexagram 61, an unbiased look at the situation is needed. It is equally bad here: to infringe upon oneself or to infringe upon one’s opponents. It is recommended to truthfully evaluate yourself and other people involved in events. Such an assessment must be made from the highest divine level of the INNER TRUTH. This level is higher than the established customs, above any material profits. The INNER TRUTH is a narrow passage (NARROW GATES) connecting the individual consciousness of a person and his Supreme Self. There is no task more important than keeping the NARROW GATES always open to maintain a strong connection with the Supreme Self. Although it is extremely difficult in specific situations.
Multidimensionality (opposite vibration)
SELF-DECEPTION – an unwillingness to confess to oneself in the true state of affairs;
– choosing, inventing the most comfortable conception of the events and ignoring the facts that destroy this concept;
– unwillingness to comprehend the very essence of what is happening and the adoption of generally accepted views as truth.
SELF-DECEPTION is a typical state for most people, who created an illusory, comfortable world for themselves. The state of INTERNAL TRUTH destroys illusions and destroys SELF-DECEPTION.
Inner truth (narrow gates)
A small sprout will blow up
the huge mountain of old tenets.
The winds and storms will calm down,
and then the inner truth will illuminate
the world with its golden shine.
The I Ching hexagram looks like narrow gates. It’s hard to get through the narrow gates, it’s hard to keep up the inner truth.
Positions to consider:
- It is not possible to cheat yourself. That is why inner truth is inherent in human beings.
- Humans lie for self-protection. It is self-destructive to think that you are a bad person. That is why the state of inner truth is beyond attainment.
- It is impossible to avoid lying in this world. If you deceive out of Love, God will support you!
- “Never do anything against conscience even if the state demands it,” Albert Einstein.
- “Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth,” Buddha.
- Inner truth is generated by the heart, not mind!
- “The tongue may hide the truth but the eyes—never!” Mikhail Bulgakov.
- “The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are permitted to remain children all our lives,” Albert Einstein.
- “A lie cannot live,” Martin Luther King, Jr.
- By lying, we put a certain filter on the neurons responsible for this idea. Do not lie, unless it’s an absolute emergency! Why have your mind littered with filters?
- Usually, people cannot judge their negative deeds adequately. They tend to justify, advocate or simply disregard their wrongdoings. The mechanism of self-protection induces such behavior by default. Otherwise, people would feel they are bad, which is a physically undermining idea that finally results in self-destruction. Who can afford to be totally sincere inside? It can be either a really good person who doesn’t allow for disharmony even in particulars or the one who has overcome the fear of death.
- “But here’s the truth about the truth: It hurts. So… we lie.” Grey’s Anatomy.
- “Ask me no questions, I’ll tell you no lies.” English proverbs and sayings.
- Nothing destroys a person so much as self-deception. A person is primarily an information essence, not a physical one. Our body does not have a permanent material basis since atoms and molecules in the process of vital activity are quickly replaced by new ones. What keeps the changing atoms of the human body in a strictly defined order? This is information written in the gene code. Man is primarily information! When we lie to ourselves we make destructive distortions into the inner essence of our being.
- “This is a subtle truth. Whatever you love you are,” Jalal ad-Din Muhammad Rumi.
- “If you want to stay in good relations with people – do not stop them from lying,” the author is unknown.
- “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they’ll kill you,” George Bernard Shaw.
- “The liar’s punishment is, not in the least that he is not believed, but that he cannot believe anyone else,” George Bernard Shaw, ‘The Quintessence of Ibsenism’.
- “My way of joking is to tell the truth. It’s the funniest joke in the world,” George Bernard Shaw, ‘John Bull’s Other Island’.
- “Every person must choose how much truth he can stand,” Irvin D. Yalom, ‘When Nietzsche Wept’.
- “The most people fear to trust, to tell truth, and to be yourself,” F. M. Dostoevsky.
- “Before it’s too late, say what you feel,” F. M. Dostoevsky.
- “If you do not want to spoil relations with a person, do not stop him from lying,” the author is unknown.
- “Decency and honesty are too expensive gifts. And do not expect to get them from cheap people,” Woody Allen.
- “The absence of hypocrisy endows a person with tremendous mental strength. If a person always speaks only the truth, he becomes one with the Highest Truth. This gives the words he utters the power of the laws of nature. The forces of the Universe accept to fulfill his word, as well as the instructions of God Himself. All desires of such a person are fulfilled by themselves ”, an author is unknown.
- “Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said, most of love is lost,” Khalil Gibran.
- “Sometimes people don’t want to hear the truth because they don’t want their illusions to be destroyed, ”- Friedrich Nietzsche.
- “My way of joking is telling the truth. There is nothing funnier in the world,” George Bernard Shaw.
- “Tell a person the truth and you will lose him forever,” Dmitry Grinberg.
Author: Evgeny Kitanin (Vet Zatinus).