I Ching. Hexagram 61 is named 中孚 (zhōng fú), “Center Returning”.
Other variations include “inner truth” and “central return”.
Multidimensionality (opposite vibration)
Inner truth (narrow gates)
A small sprout will blow up
the huge mountain of old tenets.
The winds and storms will calm down,
and then the inner truth will illuminate
the world with its golden shine.
There is an excellent reason for self-admiration. Such an ego trip is disastrous in this situation. The I Ching hexagram looks like narrow gates. It’s hard to get through the narrow gates, it’s hard to keep up the inner truth.
Positions to consider:
- It is not possible to cheat yourself. That is why inner truth is inherent in human beings.
- Humans lie for self-protection. It is self-destructive to think that you are a bad person. That is why the state of inner truth is beyond attainment.
- It is impossible to avoid lying in this world. If you deceive out of Love, God will support you!
- “Never do anything against conscience even if the state demands it,” Albert Einstein.
- “Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth,” Buddha.
- Inner truth is generated by the heart, not mind!
- “The tongue may hide the truth but the eyes—never!” Mikhail Bulgakov.
- “The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are permitted to remain children all our lives,” Albert Einstein.
- “A lie cannot live,” Martin Luther King, Jr.
- By lying, we put a certain filter on the neurons responsible for this idea. Do not lie, unless it’s an absolute emergency! Why have your mind littered with filters?
- Usually, people cannot judge their negative deeds adequately. They tend to justify, advocate or simply disregard their wrongdoings. The mechanism of self-protection induces such behavior by default. Otherwise, people would feel they are bad, which is a physically undermining idea that finally results in self-destruction. Who can afford to be totally sincere inside? It can be either a really good person who doesn’t allow for disharmony even in particulars or the one who has overcome the fear of death.
- “But here’s the truth about the truth: It hurts. So… we lie.” Grey’s Anatomy.
- “Ask me no questions, I’ll tell you no lies.” English proverbs and sayings.
- Nothing destroys a person so much as self-deception. A person is primarily an information essence, not a physical one. Our body does not have a permanent material basis, since atoms and molecules in the process of vital activity are quickly replaced by new ones. What keeps the changing atoms of the human body in a strictly defined order? This is information written in the gene code. Man is primarily information! When we lie to ourselves we make destructive distortions into the inner essence of our being.
Author: Evgeny Kitanin (Vet Zatinus).