I Ching. Hexagram 62 is named 小過 (xiǎo guò), “Small Exceeding”.
Other variations include “preponderance of the small”, “attention to detail” and “small surpassing”.
IN THE MANIFESTED REALITY.
Green forest is growing rapidly. This is a life full of exciting events.
Right under the forest, a mountain began to form in the bowels of the earth. Prerequisites for stabilization of the situation are arising on the internal plane.
The mountain grows, raising the forest higher and higher. Inner confidence and calm all the time grow.
The trees will not sustain the growth of the mountain and fall down. The unshakable calm, which came from the inner plan, displaces the bustle of life in the background.
Soon there will be only a beautiful, huge, unshakable mountain. Where before there was a life full of emotions and events, tomorrow everything will be calm, safe and measured.
ON SUBCONSCIOUS PLANE.
Precious gold ingots shine from the bottom of a clear lake. Already now, a very high spiritual level has been reached as a joyful accomplishment.
Tiny tree seeds sprouted right under the lake. In the depths of the subconscious, anxiety was born: how not to lose what was achieved.
Sprouts are gaining strength, feeding on water from the lake. Worry about possible losses is growing.
The roots of trees penetrate deep into the earth, and thin branches tend to the light, to the sun. High spiritual demands and deep penetrating into the situation contribute to the rapid growth of anxiety and life’s fuss.
Trees will drink all the water from the lake and will hide the gold ingots under their mighty roots. Vanity and fears of possible losses will negate all previous achievements.
Where yesterday there was the lake with precious ingots at the bottom, tomorrow a boundless green woods will rustle. The desire to maintain a high level of love and happiness will lead to the opposite result: their complete loss. Emotions, fuss, fears will dominate ON SUBCONSCIOUS PLANE.
COMMON INTERPRETATION OF THE HEXAGRAM №62
In the manifested world, a life full of emotions and vanity will be changed to a very calm, safe and secure one.
In the subtle world, already now a very high level of happiness and love has been achieved with joyful accomplishment. Possession of such a treasure raises concerns about its possible loss. Anxiety is fueled by deep penetrating into the core of real events and an awareness of the tremendous value of the accomplishments.
The disturbances turning into fears are unjustified, not supported by real events. On the contrary, in the manifested reality everything becomes more reliable and safer. When everything is very stable and safe around, even the most insignificant events can cause deep inner anxiety. Anxiety and excitement are not outside, they are inside us! The little things in life are becoming too important. MISTAKES IN THE DETAIL. The routine bustle of life causes excessive emotions and completely destroys the previously achieved level of happiness and love. MISTAKES IN THE DETAIL.
It is favorable to focus on the reverse vibration “HERE AND NOW” to harmonize any issue in the plane of this hexagram. It is favorable to live in the present moment, to rejoice in the most ordinary trifles. Trying to strengthen one’s position, to weigh the risks of adverse development of the situation is a short way to destroy the already achieved level of love and happiness.
HERE AND NOW – a state of complete concentration on the current moment of life; inner deep confidence that everything happens in the best way right at this very instant. HERE AND NOW – allows you to quickly find a state of internal happiness, regardless of external events. Probably, this is the state of true saints and it is practically unattainable for ordinary people. Mortal man will always worry about his future, which will inevitably lead him to MISTAKES IN THE DETAIL.
Mistakes in the details
The joy of marvelous achievements is huge, but it will vanish, leaving just rainbow-colored bubbles behind.
Positions to consider:
- Life is full of trifles and particulars. You should prioritize and ignore the unnecessary.
- There are no unnecessary details in the world, especially when the top chakras are activated. After the energy awakens, everything matters, even the smallest particulars that you used to ignore. It makes a difference, which nostril you are breathing through now, which foot you start off with (earthed) or where your partner is standing when you talk. Your emotions and mental reactions to events are of vital importance. Believe it or not, at this level you are a cosmic-scale phenomenon that the whole Universal harmony relies on.
- Details bear very little significance, that’s why we call them details. If you are full of Love, it doesn’t matter if you repeat a prayer word by word or where you position your hands when healing. These things are absolutely not important!
- “Great acts are made up of small deeds,” Lao Tzu.
- “All difficult things have their origin in that which is easy, and great things in that which is small,” Lao Tzu.
- “To see things in the seed, that is genius,” Lao Tzu.
- “Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters,” Albert Einstein.
- “Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.” Omar Khayyam.
- “Only fools live in the past or carry envy to the present,” Chi Chi Rodriguez.
- “Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished,” Lao Tzu.
- “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new,” Albert Einstein.
- Life is a spinning reel of events like wonderful achievements, material gains, and losses, fears, and dangers. Concentration on these details of life may totally divert attention from achieving your goal. It is too easy to be caught in the turmoil of life!
- Numerous energies are interlaced that show up in the details of the world. So much can be learned from the pictures of dust on a boot or an image of the cloud in the skies!
- “A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life,” Charles Darwin.
- “Too swift arrives as tardy as too slow,” William Shakespeare. Romeo and Juliet.
- “When a butterfly flaps its wings in one part of the world it can cause a hurricane in another part of the world,” The Butterfly Effect.
- “The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one,” Albert Green Hubbard.
- “To be in a state of presence means to be a space, and not to be what is happening in it,” Eckhart Tolle.
- “Present moment holds the key to liberation,” Eckhart Tolle.
- “I will create an illusion and be able to convince you that this is real (Your Mind),” an author unknown.
- “You cannot predict me. By being mindful, I don’t make the same mistake twice. Being in a state of constant awareness, I became Alive. No one can predict the next moment in my life. He is unknown even to me. It grows up! ” Buddha.
- “If you want to change the world, make your bed first thing in the morning,” Admiral William H. McRaven.
- “Mistakes are a common bridge between experience and wisdom,” Phyllis Theros.
Author: Evgeny Kitanin (Vet Zatinus).