IN THE MANIFESTED REALITY.
Thin branches of the tree rushed straight into the blue sky, and its roots penetrated deeply underground. A harmonious picture of a green tree symbolizes the beauty of life, the deep penetrating in the subtle world, and the rooting into the material plane.
Wind shakes, excites the huge crown of the tree. It is the life saturated by various events.
The liana starts to grow quickly (like thunder) right under the tree. One life serves as the basis for the rapid growth of another.
The liana braids the trunk, branches, fills the whole space. The new life ruthlessly replaces the old one.
Where once stood a powerful wood, tomorrow a huge liana will grow green. The life calm and subtle will replace by a very dynamic, full of emotions one.
IN THE SUBTLE WORLD, vibration is mainly similar which doubles the strength of what is happening.
It is a beautiful mountain on the boundless plain. This is a calm, developed and prosperous life.
It’s raining. The wind blows. The plain absorbs the mountain. All individual differences from the surrounding majority are gradually erased.
And soon it would not be possible to determine where there was once a mountain! Everywhere is an endless plain! Common views and values completely take hold of the subconscious. This is a complete formatting. From the individual subconscious, there will be practically nothing left.
COMMON INTERPRETATION OF THE HEXAGRAM №42
IN THE MANIFESTED REALITY, habitual vanity will abate when the new dramatically (like a thunder) will fill itself with everything. ABUNDANT LIFE.
ON SUBCONSCIOUS PLANE, one solid support is replaced by another, much more powerful. At the same time, all individual qualities are erased. ABUNDANT LIFE transforms the individual subconscious in accordance with generally accepted norms.
This hexagram promises a successful resolution of any life situation. In this case, there will be a multiplication of everything! Development will go simultaneously in the direction of increasing the intensity of events and, at the same time, internal confidence and tranquility will be strengthened. It is favorable to promote new changes in life while maintaining confidence in a good end result. Emotional involvement in what is happening here is extremely undesirable. It will not only slow down the favorable course of events but will also contribute to the destruction of individuality on a subtle subconscious plane.
Multidimensionality (opposite vibration)
STAGNATION is life without any major changes. A stormy, saturated life causes a desire to pause, to stop. That is, ABUNDANT LIFE generates STAGNATION. Life without exciting events is not just boring, but unbearable. STAGNATION, in turn, generates ABUNDANT LIFE.
“Leaves weren’t burnt,
The branches weren’t broken.
The day’s washed clear like glass
Yet, this is not enough,”
Positions to consider:
- Abundant life is, in fact, no different from stagnation. One party after another, a new car is just like the old one, a new love is nothing more than a replica of the previous one. There is no real novelty at all.
- “To be idle is a short road to death and to be diligent is a way of life; foolish people are idle, wise people are diligent,” Buddha.
- “When you realize how perfect everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky,” Buddha.
- “Don’t ask yourself what the world needs. Ask yourself what makes you come alive and then go do that. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive,” Howard Thurman.
- “Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute,” Albert Einstein.
- “True religion is real living; living with all one’s soul, with all one’s goodness and righteousness,” Albert Einstein.
- “When virtue is lost, benevolence appears, when benevolence is lost right conduct appears when right conduct is lost, expedience appears. Expediency is the mere shadow of right and truth; it is the beginning of disorder,” Lao Tzu.
- “You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life,” Albert Camus.
- “All the adversity I’ve had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me… You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you,” Walt Disney.
- “I begin to think, that a calm is not desirable in any situation in life. Man was made for action and for bustle too, I believe,” Abigail Adams.
- “Life is what happens to you while you`re busy making other plans,” John Lennon.
- “Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened,” Dr. Seuss.
- “When you can live forever, what do you live for?” (Twilight).
- “Life’s not about waiting for the storm to pass… it’s about learning to dance in the rain,” Vivian Green.
- “The proper function of man is to live, not to exist,” Jack London.
- “We’re free to go where we wish and to be what we are,” Richard Bach.
- “If you can dream it, you can do it,” Walt Disney.
- “Mama always said, dying was a part of life.” (Forrest Gump).
- “When a man has no reason to trust himself, he trusts in luck,” Edgar Watson Howe.
Author: Evgeny Kitanin (Vet Zatinus).