I Ching. Hexagram 42 is named 益 (yì), “Augmenting”.
Other variations include “increase”.
Multidimensionality (opposite vibration)
“Leaves weren’t burnt,
The brunches weren’t broken.
The day’s washed clear like glass
Yet, this is not enough,”
Positions to consider:
- Abundant life is, in fact, no different from stagnation. One party after another, a new car is just like the old one, a new love is nothing more than a replica of the previous one. There is no real novelty at all.
- “To be idle is a short road to death and to be diligent is a way of life; foolish people are idle, wise people are diligent,” Buddha.
- “When you realize how perfect everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky,” Buddha.
- “Don’t ask yourself what the world needs. Ask yourself what makes you come alive and then go do that. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive,” Howard Thurman.
- “Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute,” Albert Einstein.
- “True religion is real living; living with all one’s soul, with all one’s goodness and righteousness,” Albert Einstein.
- “When virtue is lost, benevolence appears, when benevolence is lost right conduct appears when right conduct is lost, expedience appears. Expediency is the mere shadow of right and truth; it is the beginning of disorder,” Lao Tzu.
- “You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life,” Albert Camus.
- “All the adversity I’ve had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me… You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you,” Walt Disney.
- “I begin to think, that a calm is not desirable in any situation in life. Man was made for action and for bustle too, I believe,” Abigail Adams.
- “Life is what happens to you while you`re busy making other plans,” John Lennon.
- “Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened,” Dr. Seuss.
- “When you can live forever, what do you live for?” (Twilight).
- “Life’s not about waiting for the storm to pass… it’s about learning to dance in the rain,” Vivian Green.
- “The proper function of man is to live, not to exist,” Jack London.
- “We’re free to go where we wish and to be what we are,” Richard Bach.
- “If you can dream it, you can do it,” Walt Disney.
- “Mama always said, dying was a part of life.” (Forrest Gump).
- “When a man has no reason to trust himself, he trusts in luck,” Edgar Watson Howe.
Author: Evgeny Kitanin (Vet Zatinus).