I Ching. Hexagram 32 is named 恆 (héng), “Persevering”.
Other variations include “duration”, “worldly joy” and “constancy”.
IN THE MANIFESTED REALITY.
Very quickly, like a green fire, young plants grow, leaving no room anywhere. Life rages, full of various events, emotions and passions.
Right under them, in the ground, the seeds of huge trees sprouted. The surging emotions woke up something huge on the inner plane.
The trees grow, penetrating deep into the earth, and their thin branches tend to the blue sky. This huge something grows, strives for God, drawing strength from the surrounding reality.
Where green plants raged yesterday, tomorrow a very powerful forest will grow. Where there were emotions and passions before, tomorrow there will be a well-arranged life.
ON SUBCONSCIOUS PLANE.
Precious gold ingots brightly shine from the bottom of a beautiful lake. Already now, a valuable treasure was discovered, obtained by a joyful accomplishment.
It’s a sign. The value of the existing treasure is great. But this is only a pointer to the myriad treasures.
From under the ground under the lake, a huge gold plateau begins to come to the surface, displacing the lake. From the depths of the subconscious, the priceless treasures begin to emerge, making all previous achievements secondary.
Where there was a wonderful lake with gold ingots, tomorrow the huge golden plateau will illuminate the whole world with its marvelous radiance. Where once there were valuable achievements, obtained by a joyous accomplishment, tomorrow huge treasures from the depths of the subconscious will illuminate the inner world with its marvelous radiance.
COMMON INTERPRETATION OF THE HEXAGRAM №32
In the world of events, the wood, like thinning, penetration, wind, replaces the wood like thunder, excitement, mobility. Strong emotions are replaced by a subtle, penetrating, more constant feeling. And this feeling (according to the subtle plan) is a joy. Worldly fuss (wind) brings joy, and one joy replaces another. HAPPINESS.
The subtle subconscious plane initiates and enhances the vibration of joy in the manifested reality. On the subconscious is already shown a beautiful treasure, obtained by a joyful accomplishment. But this is nothing, only the very beginning, because from the depths of the subconsciousness a myriad treasure comes, as the manifestation of the heaven itself (God). When God reigns in the subconscious, the manifested reality (no matter what happens there) becomes one continuous joy.
The vibration of hexagram 32 is HAPPINESS. Finding this vibration in your life and focusing on it, regardless of the specific circumstances, we will always go on the happiest of all possible option of our destiny. To do this, we briefly formulate the essence of the vibration of HAPPINESS.
In the world of events, there are emotions about the joyful achievement. It shows treasure (joy) on the subconscious. Thinning, penetration into joy (treasure) reveals a myriad treasure (heaven, God). Joyful events in the manifested world allow finding untold treasures on the subconscious. This is the way to HAPPINESS! This is the way to SAMADHI!
For those who received this hexagram regardless of the specific situation, the road to happiness is open. To what extent?
It is here, the constant concentration on joy and deep penetration into this feeling is a short way to a truly huge HAPPINESS!
Multidimensionality (opposite vibration)
The GRIEF is the loss of what constituted the meaning of life, the loss of HAPPINESS. Our life is a game on a chess board with black and white cells. Nobody can pass only on white or only on black cells. The HAPPINESS will certainly come after the GRIEF and vice versa. If a person stopped smiling, mentally stuck on black cells, then he undoubtedly lost this game called “life”. __________________________________________________________
Elation takes two happy butterflies so high,
that they can almost reach the heaven!
The Parable of Sathya Sai Baba.
“Happiness roamed the world and fulfilled wishes of everyone who met on the way. Once, Happiness fell into a pit and could not get out. People approached the pit and made their wishes, and Happiness fulfilled them.
A young guy approached the pit. He looked at Happiness but did not demand anything, only asked: “Happiness! What do you want?”. “Get out of here,” – answered Happiness.
The guy helped him out and went his way. And Happiness … ran after him. “
Positions to consider:
- “If you want to be happy, be,” Leo Tolstoy.
- “The purpose of our lives is to be happy,” Dalai Lama.
- Indulging into happiness when life is full of sufferings means living like an animal.
- Happiness, elation, and laughter are natural in a child, desirable for an adult and a sign of sanctity in an elderly person.
- Elation is impossible without sadness. These are alternating emotions that are a sign of attachment. Do not rejoice much and you will suffer less.
- “No matter how bad things are, you can at least be happy that you woke up this morning,” D. L. Hughley.
- “I regret those times when I’ve chosen the dark side. I’ve wasted enough time not being happy,” Jessica Lange.
- “Whoever is happy will make others happy too,” Anne Frank.
- “To be happy we must not be too concerned with others,” Albert Camus.
- “A table, a chair, a bowl of fruit and a violin; what else does a man need to be happy?” Albert Einstein.
- “Joy in looking and comprehending is nature’s most beautiful gift,” Albert Einstein.
- “It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge,” Albert Einstein.
- “A happy life is one which is in accordance with its own nature,” Lucius Annaeus Seneca.
- “I think it’s important to find the little things in everyday life, that make you happy,” Paula Cole.
- “Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory,” Albert Schweitzer.
Author: Evgeny Kitanin (Vet Zatinus).