I Ching. Hexagram 21 is named 噬嗑 (shì kè), “Gnawing Bite”.
Other variations include “biting through” and “biting and chewing”.
IN THE MANIFESTED REALITY. Bright flame blazes, lighting all around. The situation became extremely clear with a lot of emotions and passions.
The forest burns. Fire tenaciously keeps trees. Increases the сoupling with to the current situation. Everything else departs to the second plan.
Foresters throw a fire with wood. This extinguishing the fire without delay with help by what is in the wood, that is, by firewood.
Fire disappears from excess firewoods. The situation will be settled through very active actions. Clear understanding and clinging to the current situation will disappear together with fire.
Where the fire has recently raged, the green forest will grow rapidly tomorrow. A dangerous situation will be resolved and life will blossom even more.
ON SUBCONSCIOUS PLANE.
This is a vast and dangerous ocean. All attention is focused on the current very dangerous situation.
The mountain begins to grow from the ocean’s depths. Belief in yourself, in a prosperous outcome is gaining power in the subconscious.
A huge mountain comes to the surface of the ocean and continues to grow. Internal self-confidence begins to manifest itself in the world of events.
Where once dangerous ocean waves were wading, tomorrow majestic mountains will stretch. On inside plane cardinal changes will take place: what frightened yesterday, tomorrow will cause a feeling of unshakable self-confidence.
COMMON INTERPRETATION OF THE HEXAGRAM №21
In the manifested reality, the forest burns. These are great emotions and passions about what is happening. This is VIOLENCE. In the subtle world, resting, calm, firm, quiet of the mountain supersedes fear. Unshakable faith in yourself is gaining power in the subconscious.
VIOLENCE will disappear from and very active actions. Clinging и clarity уйдут из ситуации вместе с пламенем страстей. Arousing, inciting movement, readiness for explosive (thunder) actions will remain.
VIOLENCE will cause a rapid development of life in the manifested reality and unshakable self-confidence in the subconscious.
It is unfavorable to be passive or frightened. Adversely to choose long the way of problem-solving. The situation will be resolved with the help of very fast and decisive actions. Absolute calmness and belief to oneself are necessary for the best problem-solving.
Multidimensionality (opposite vibration)
INDULGENCE is the desire to please in spite of one’s own opinion. INDULGENCE is a sabotage of frank dialogue driving all contradictions deep inwards. VIOLENCE, on the contrary, extracts all contradictions from the internal plan. Therefore INDULGENCE naturally leads to VIOLENCE.
Plane of violence
Fire and thunder are outside. The danger is approaching from the inside.
Act fast, by fair means or foul, without hesitation, or you will lose whatever is dear to your heart!
Positions to consider:
- “Force always attracts men of low morality,” Albert Einstein.
- Violence is a weapon to protect beauty and love from the evil. Good must have strong fists for self-protection.
- “Violence, even well intentioned, always rebounds upon oneself,” Lao Tzu.
- “The healthy man does not torture others – generally it is the tortured who turn into torturers,” Carl Jung.
- Violence is an integral constituent of the world. It belongs here and bears Divine intention.
- Fighting for an ideal world without violence will undoubtedly generate violence in the most corrupted forms it could ever take.
- Violence is an intense energy interchange between people. And human energy is love. That is why violence is awesome!
- Myriads of absolutely free individuals just cannot co-exist without leading and domineering over each other.
- “Nobody should be whipped. Remember that, once and for all. Neither man nor animal can be influenced by anything but a suggestion,” Mikhail Bulgakov.
- “At the center of non-violence stands the principle of love,” Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “Nonviolence is a powerful and just weapon. Indeed, it is a weapon unique in history, which cuts without wounding and ennobles the man who wields it,” Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “We live in a world where we have to hide to make love, while violence is practiced in broad daylight,” John Lennon.
Author: Evgeny Kitanin (Vet Zatinus).