I ChingHexagram 44 is named 姤 (gòu), “Coupling”.
Other variations include “coming to meet” and “meeting”.
Multidimensionality (opposite vibration)
Disagreement with the flow of events
A small pebble with the power of heaven inside
can turn the waters of a river.
The flow of events may be global or personal. This shouldn’t happen! The events give rise to protest inside. This hexagram suggests a chance for the small and flexible to win over the big and solid. Is it time you step in and ruin the stagnant dogmas? Space gives you the unique opportunity to oppose the flow of events and come off victorious, as double heaven (hidden trigrams) are supporting you, providing the double God assistance.
Positions to consider:
- Disagreement with the flow of events means arguing with the Supreme and God.
- It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to identify if manifested events are full of cosmic love or contrary to it. Not only is it OK, but even a must to oppose a whole flow of events if they go against LOVE.
- It’s all in God’s hands! We are just His toys, so there is no point in counteracting the flow of events and God.
- We have freedom of choice and free will. The flow of events is partly generated by every one of us. If the time has come to alter the reality, we should take the lead. God is inside us as well!
- “We cannot despair of humanity, since we ourselves are human beings,” Albert Einstein.
- “By letting it go it all gets done. The world is won by those who let it go. But when you try and try. The world is beyond the winning,” Lao Tzu.
- “If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed,” Albert Einstein.
- “A human being would certainly not grow to be seventy or eighty years old if this longevity had no meaning for the species. The afternoon of human life must also have a significance of its own and cannot be merely a pitiful appendage to life’s morning,” Carl Jung.
Author: Evgeny Kitanin (Vet Zatinus).