I Ching. Hexagram 13 is named 同人 (tóng rén), “Concording People”.
Other variations include “Fellowship”, “Congregating people”, “Gathering men”.
IN THE MANIFESTED REALITY. Everywhere a blue, bottomless sky. The vibration of creativity, love, God is most manifest already here and now. The maximum is in the sense that the situation can not hold anymore at the present time.
The flame rose to the blue sky. The fire flares up increasingly stronger and stronger. The flame of passion flares up. Contradictions come from the internal plane of the situation threatening to destroy all that has been achieved.
Where earlier was bottomless blue heaven, tomorrow fire flame will blaze. Passions flame will fill in all and will remove true love and God to the second plan.
THE SUBCONSCIOUS VIBRATION IS SIMILAR. THIS DOUBLES THE STRENGTH OF WHAT IS HAPPENING.
There is a blue, bottomless sky. The vibration of creativity, love, God is most manifest already here and now. The subconscious cannot hold the more pure divine vibration at the present time.
Under the blue sky, the tree seeds sprouted on the ground. In the depths of the subconscious, the seeds of changes sprouted.
The trees grow. The branches of trees aspire to the sky. The tree roots penetrate deeply in the earth. The spiritual search is intensified. The desire for a strong financial position is also growing.
Where earlier was blue heaven, tomorrow mighty forest will grow. The forest symbolizes hustle and bustle. The hustle and bustle will remove love and God to the second plan.
COMMON INTERPRETATION OF THE HEXAGRAM №13
Both in the manifested world, and in the subtle, here and now the vibration of creativity, love, and God is manifested as much as possible. This is the moment when the heavens descended to the Earth, this is the moment of the embodiment of the most cherished desires in all plans. But seeking to remain in such a situation is basically impracticably. All this is useless. Change is inevitable. This causes emotions and passions in the world of events, and the hustle and bustle at the subconscious level. The situation cannot be inhibited. The stronger the attachment to someone, the stronger will be the emotions about the inevitable changes in the relationship. The attachments to love, friendship or another state are the resistance to change. The changes are inevitable.
PROBLEMS WITH FRIENDS.
Strong attachments will necessarily cause a very strong wind of change, which will destroy them. The God cuts the bonds so that it would be easier for you to continue on the path of spiritual growth. Learn to love without becoming attached! Learn to easily accept any loss, even if it seems to you that they are irreplaceable. What brings disappointment and pain now will certainly be appreciated as a very important turning point to true happiness in the future. We for ourselves initiate all our big misfortunes exactly by our big intention to secure ourselves from losses. The path to happiness, the path to the easy embodiment of desires is the complete detachment and the absence of any expectations.
Multidimensionality (opposite vibration)
MUTUAL UNDERSTANDING hides distinctions, differences. The contradictions are accumulated inside and then they break out as PROBLEMS WITH FRIENDS.
No burst of laughter, no sigh
Positions to consider:
- “Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves,” Carl Jung.
- “An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind,” Buddha.
- “If one does not understand a person, one tends to regard him as a fool,” Carl Jung.
- Problems with friends are benchmarks on our spiritual path. Misunderstanding crops up if your vibrations grow way too high for your friends to match.
- “The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed,” Carl Jung.
- “Knowing your own darkness is the best method for dealing with the darknesses of other people,” Carl Jung.
- “Respond intelligently even to unintelligent treatment,” Lao Tzu.
- The more intimate our relations, the likelier conflicts and serious misunderstandings. These are the nearest and dearest who usually challenge us the most. Nevertheless, is there anything better than close friends?
- “A dog is not considered a good dog because he is a good barker. A man is not considered a good man because he is a good talker,” Buddha
- When we chose to incarnate in this dualistic world, we were seeking and expecting challenges, problems with friends being one of them. Now it’s time to face our choices and resolve the problems.
- “The tongue like a sharp knife … Kills without drawing blood,” Buddha.
- “It is a fact that cannot be denied: the wickedness of others becomes our own wickedness because it kindles something evil in our own hearts,” Carl Jung.
- “If my life is of no value to my friends it is of none to myself,” Joseph Smith, Jr.
- “People put so much effort into starting a relationship and so little effort into ending one,” Marina Abramovic.
Author: Evgeny Kitanin (Vet Zatinus).