I Ching. Hexagram 60 is named 節 (jié), “Articulating”.
Other variations include “limitation” and “moderation”.
Multidimensionality (opposite vibration)
UNITY WITH THE SUPREME SELF
Fear of one’s own power
So quiet it is inside, that every thought comes true immediately and can’t be mastered anymore! How frightening!
Positions to consider:
- “There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth; not going all the way, and not starting,” Buddha.
- If you are afraid of creating your own reality, you will be involved in somebody else’s reality.
- How can you be afraid of something non-existent? A human being is weak and miserable in all the aspects of life but has excessively high regard for his own importance. If this over-large idea of self-importance grows sky-high, it may really become scary! That is how fear of one’s own power is generated.
- Fear of one’s own power is more than reasonable when chakras above the head are activated. To overcome this fear, one should constantly practice reacting to life events. Judging others or taking things in evil part will immediately create severe experiences, which are very hard to cope with in the manifested reality. At this level of high spirituality, the only adequate reaction to the worst challenges of life is unconditional love. There is no other way to prevent negative manifestations of this power.
- “He is able who thinks he is able,” Buddha.
- “Fear comes from uncertainty. When we are absolutely certain, whether of our worth or worthlessness, we are almost impervious to fear,” William Congreve.
- “Our insignificance is often the cause of our safety,” Aesop.
- “The past, like the future, is indefinite and exists only as a spectrum of possibilities,” Stephen Hawking.
- “When I dare to be powerful – to use my strength in the service of my vision, then it becomes less and less important whether I am afraid,” Audre Lorde.
- Fear of one’s own power is a sign of high spirituality, characterized by losing your ego and, thus, having no wishes and desires. Here you are on the razor’s edge. Having no desires means generating no vibrations of fuss, so characteristic of an ordinary person. So, any thought that crosses your mind is ten times more powerful and immediately manifests in the reality. Without strict mind discipline, some random ideas and associations may appear. They are bound to materialize if you respond emotionally. A random thought can ruin or significantly rebound you. Fear is justified. It’s time to put up strict barriers.
- At the same time, the state of having no wishes and desires, the empty mind are an essential precondition of connecting one’s mind to the Supreme cosmic one. Swami Satyananda Saraswati describes this state as follows. An empty mind is a perfect receiver and container of the cosmic vibrations and consciousness. Thus, the more water you pour into a bottle, the less air it contains. The same applies to your mind. The more worldly thoughts, wishes, and desires you have, the fewer cosmic vibrations can be received. That is why it is of vital importance that your mind is freed from all the ego concepts, memories, thoughts, intellect, etc.
- “There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failur,” Paulo Coelho. Alchemist.
- “The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make on,” Albert Green Hubbard.
- “Never let the fear of striking out keep your from playing the game.” A Cinderella Story.
- “Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.” The Shawshank Redemption.
Author: Evgeny Kitanin (Vet Zatinus).