I Ching. Hexagram 26 is named 大畜 (dà chù), “Great Accumulating”.
Other variations include “The taming power of the great”, “Great Achievements”, “Potential energy”.
IN THE MANIFESTED REALITY.
This is a beautiful powerful mountain. Nice life provided with everything necessary goes calmly.
Right under the mountain, a huge golden plate starts to rise up from the depths of the Earth. From inside plan, something very valuable and powerful started to get out outside.
Soon after gold plate will emerge on the surface and will illuminate all world by its nice light. The Supreme vibration from the inner plane begins to manifest itself in the world of events. All manifested reality will soon be illuminated by a new divine light.
IN THE SUBTLE WORLD vibration is similar which doubles the strength of what is happening.
A tree grows quickly (like a thunder) feeding on underground water. This is a very rapid development of man due to the hidden internal sources.
The roots of the tree awoke a beautiful lake, locked in the bowels of the earth. This development led to the discovery of an internal source of strength and joy.
Water rushes to the surface, sweeping away everything in its path. The tree will be immersed in the water. This discovery completely transforms the inner world. The internal source of strength will bring a resolution of problems and happy fulfillment of desires.
Flood water will bear to surface valuable gold ingots. Magnificent treasure will illuminate the world by its light. Cherished dreams will be fulfilled. An emotion of joy will fill the whole world!
COMMON INTERPRETATION OF THE HEXAGRAM №26
In the manifested reality, a golden plate is a person’s awareness of his divine nature, his connection with God. The divine qualities of man begin to manifest themselves in reality. At once everything else goes into the background. This is the FULFILLMENT OF DESIRES through the divine properties of man, through his intention, words and thoughts.
On the subconscious plane, there are arousing and inciting movement (wood properties). This is a premonition of the appearance of an invaluable treasure. The divine properties of man will manifest from the depths of the subconscious, immediately changing everything around. What previously excited and was almost the essence of life itself, tomorrow will seem a completely meaningless trifle. Other pebbles will fall out of hand when an invaluable gold ingot is found. This is the FULFILLMENT OF DESIRES through the manifestation of the divine properties of the person.
Adversely to devote oneself to worldly fuss. It is necessary to help manifest the priceless treasure by concentrating on the correlation of your thoughts with current events.
In what state should a person come for a realization of his intentions? According to the vibration of hexagram 26, the necessary condition for the fulfillment of desires is the calmness and steadfastness of the mountain in the manifested reality and emotional excitement from the premonition of a favorable outcome on the subconscious.
The Oracle predicts when the questioner has no great expectations. If this state persists after receiving 26 hexagrams, then the wish is realized. If after the prediction creates a strong expectation, then the probability of desire fulfillment may become insignificant. Read more: an example of multi-dimensional work with a positive event. Destroy your expectation by recalling the reverse vibration of hexagram 26 “FAILING EXPECTATIONS” and then the desire will definitely be realized.
Multidimensionality (opposite vibration)
DISAGREEMENT WITH THE FLOW OF EVENTS
Awareness of the fact that everything always happens in the best, most optimal way, despite the fact that it can be a serious tragedy at a given moment in time, naturally changes the position of DISAGREEMENT WITH THE FLOW OF EVENTS for acceptance of all that is happening. If this condition is reached, then you can not upset anything. How will life develop in this case? There are simply no other options than to FULFILLMENT OF DESIRES. FAILING EXPECTATIONS generates FULFILLMENT OF DESIRES. Having desires often leads to DISAGREEMENT WITH THE FLOW OF EVENTS, when desires are not fulfilled.
Fulfillment of desires
Something from the inside threw itself out so powerfully that the whole world is sparkling brightly in wonderful colors.
The following parable is very illustrative (S. S. Sarasvati «Hatha Yoga Pradeepika»): A yogi left for jungles to practice in solitude. In some time, his Anahata chakra was activated, causing all wishes and desires to be fulfilled.
«I haven’t eaten for a long time», he thought and soon came across some tasty juicy berries. «I wouldn’t say no to some water», was his thought and in a moment he saw a spring of crystal clear water. Happy and contented, he stretched in the green grass, enjoying the beauty of nature around. «What nice bushes», thought he, «they must be home for tigers. What if a tiger comes and eats me up. It didn’t take a tiger long to appear from the bushes and to devour the yogi.
Be careful with your desires. At this level, they tend to come true fast.
Positions to consider:
- Fulfillment of desires empties and destroys life. If all desires and wishes are fulfilled, it means death.
- Fulfillment of desires enables us to realize our potential and feel happy.
- Having strong desires is an obvious sign of lack of trust for the flow of developments and total identification with ego.
- Having desires and fulfilling them makes the world go round.
- Genuine bliss and joy are only possible if you drop all your desires.
- Desire itself is the main obstacle to its realization.
- “Be afraid of your desires – they have a property come true,” Mikhail Bulgakov.
- Fulfillment of desires means the Supreme harmony is working: you wished for something and let the wish off. “Let it be!” Had you failed to let it off, had you identified with the desire, it would have never fulfilled. The primary obstacle that prevents wishes from coming true is sticking to them, in other words, projecting a strong ego vibration. The primary obstacle that prevents wishes from coming true is sticking to them.
- “A lot of people are afraid to say what they want. That’s why they don’t get what they wanted,” Madonna.
- “Careful what you wish
You may regret it
Careful what you wish
You just might get it,” Metallica – Kind Nothing.
- “He who desires but acts not, breeds pestilence,” William Blake. “Marriage of Heaven and Hell”.
- “Where there’s a will, there’s a way.” English proverbs and sayings.
- “If you can’t appreciate what you’ve got, you’d better get what you can appreciate,” George Bernard Shaw, ‘Pygmalion’.
- As long as I have a want, I have a reason for living. Satisfaction is death,” George Bernard Shaw, ‘Overruled’.
- “When natural inclination develops into a passionate desire, one advances towards his goal in seven-league boots,” Nikola Tesla, ‘My Inventions’.
- “According to desires, you can understand a person, his level, his meaning of life. Just ask the person: “What do you want in life? What do you want to enjoy, what do you want to be happy? ” And you will understand with whom you are talking to. The level of desires is the level of consciousness,”- A. Khakimov.
Author: Evgeny Kitanin (Vet Zatinus).