I Ching. Hexagram 43 is named 夬 (guài), “Decision”.
Other variations include “Resoluteness”, “Displacement”, “Parting”, “Break-through”, “Eliminating”.
IN THE MANIFESTED REALITY.
This is a beautiful lake. There are so many gold ingots on its bottom. Already now, a valuable treasure of love has been obtained by the joyful accomplishment.
But this is only a pointer to the untold treasures. A huge gold plate comes to the surface from the depths of the earth, displacing the lake. However, these achievements are nothing compared to the untold treasure that comes now from the internal plan.
Where there was a clean lake with golden ingots, tomorrow a huge golden plateau will illuminate the world with its marvelous radiance. All previous achievements will fade in the light of a truly priceless treasure, manifested from the internal plan.
ON SUBCONSCIOUS PLANE.
What is inside the creativity? Any creativity occurs through a connection with the Supreme, with the sky.
Heaven! And what is inside the heaven? Love! The vibration of the sky is pure unconditional love.
Love! And what is inside of Love? God! Vibration is pure, unconditional love is the vibration of God!
COMMON INTERPRETATION OF THE HEXAGRAM №43
In the manifested reality the valuable treasure of love has been obtained by the joyful accomplishment. However, these achievements are nothing compared to the untold treasure that comes now from the internal plan. Arakul predicts the successful implementation of any, even the most incredible plans. This is a BREAKTHROUGH.
At a subconscious level, the situation is sharply increasing. The doubled power of the heaven (the vibration of God) guarantees success to the boldest creative deeds. It is possible to reach any result! This is a BREAKTHROUGH. Impossible becomes possible here!
It is advisable to act decisively, regardless of obstacles. Success is guaranteed by the double heaven (God) on the subconscious and the coming of the heaven (God) in manifested reality. Obstacles are doubts and small daily affairs. The lack of imagination will limit the BREAKTHROUGH only to what you allow to imagine for realization.
Multidimensionality (opposite vibration)
OBSTACLE is the manifested obstruction for the implementation of the intended goal. Perhaps, OBSTACLE is a pointer to the fact that actions are inconsistent with the flow of events. Perhaps, OBSTACLE must be overcome. Overcoming OBSTACLE is a BREAKTHROUGH. Thus, OBSTACLE generates a BREAKTHROUGH.
The joy of previous accomplishments pales
beside what is to happen now!
Positions to consider:
1. Life is not in vain if there has been a breakthrough.
2. A breakthrough challenges one’s devotion to the true ideals and values. It’s so tempting to rest on the laurels of the breakthrough for the rest of the life. There is no point in trying to overdo yourself, as a real breakthrough is an extremely rare peak experience.
3. Breakthrough is a sign of deep disharmony because it can only happen in case there has been significant stagnation.
4. “Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one,” Albert Einstein. Therefore, any breakthrough is just the next illusion.
5. “God always takes the simplest way,” Albert Einstein.
6. “Intellectuals solve problems, geniuses prevent them,” Albert Einstein.
7. “There comes a time when the mind takes a higher plane of knowledge but can never prove how it got there,” Albert Einstein.
8. “I think and think for months and years. Ninety-nine times, the conclusion is false. The hundredth time I am right,” Albert Einstein.
9. “If a man has not discovered something that he will die for, he isn’t fit to live,” Martin Luther King, Jr.
10. “Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see,” Martin Luther King, Jr.
11. “Success is simply a matter of luck. Ask any failure,” Earl Wilson.
12. “Success is like a ladder and no one has ever climbed a ladder with their hands in their pockets,” Zig Ziglar.
13. “Success is most often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable,”
Coco Chanel, Believing in Ourselves: The Wisdom of Women.
14. “If you were born without wings, do nothing to prevent them from growing,” Coco Chanel.
15. “I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success . . . Such emotions make a man forget food, sleep, friends, love, everything,” Nikola Tesla.
16. “Great moments are born great opportunity,” Nikola Tesla.
17. “There is a pinch of the madman in every great man,” French Proverb.
18. “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried,” Stephen McCranie.
19. ” If you don’t know it’s impossible it’s easier to do,” Neil Gaiman.
20. “The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it,” Chinese Proverb.
Author: Evgeny Kitanin (Vet Zatinus).