I Ching. Hexagram 43 is named 夬 (guài), “Displacement”.
Other variations include “resoluteness”, “parting”, and “break-through”.
Multidimensionality (opposite vibration)
The joy of previous accomplishments pales
beside what is to happen now!
Positions to consider:
1. Life is not in vain if there has been a breakthrough.
2. A breakthrough challenges one’s devotion to the true ideals and values. It’s so tempting to rest on the laurels of the breakthrough for the rest of the life. There is no point in trying to overdo yourself, as a real breakthrough is an extremely rare peak experience.
3. Breakthrough is a sign of deep disharmony because it can only happen in case there has been significant stagnation.
4. “Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one,” Albert Einstein. Therefore, any breakthrough is just next illusion.
5. “God always takes the simplest way,” Albert Einstein.
6. “Intellectuals solve problems, geniuses prevent them,” Albert Einstein.
7. “There comes a time when the mind takes a higher plane of knowledge but can never prove how it got there,” Albert Einstein.
8. “I think and think for months and years. Ninety-nine times, the conclusion is false. The hundredth time I am right,” Albert Einstein.
9. “If a man has not discovered something that he will die for, he isn’t fit to live,” Martin Luther King, Jr.
10. “Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see,” Martin Luther King, Jr.
11. “Success is simply a matter of luck. Ask any failure,” Earl Wilson.
12. “Success is like a ladder and no one has ever climbed a ladder with their hands in their pockets,” Zig Ziglar.
Author: Evgeny Kitanin (Vet Zatinus).