IN THE MANIFESTED REALITY. Under the endless blue sky, a huge golden plate shines in the sun. The vibration of God, the vibration of Love is maximally displayed already now in the reality. It is impossible to contain more in the present moment.
The person found the gold plate, left all other his businesses and started to dig it so that nobody will see. Fears came: as if not to lose this remarkable situation, as if not to lose so perfect treasure.
The man completely lost quietness, it seems to him that someone can find treasure. His whole life turned into the protection of a gold plate. Fears increase. Caring for the preservation of one’s position begins to displace true Love and God.
Where yesterday the golden plate shone in the sun, tomorrow there will be a lot of earth. The desire to protect your love from any accidents will lead to the opposite result. Only a lasting and secure state will remain, in which there is very little love.
ON SUBCONSCIOUS PLANE.
Tree roots penetrated deep in the earth and thin branches of it approached directly to the blue sky. Life flows rich in a variety of events. Spiritual search is combined with care for material prosperity.
Right under the wood, mountain begins to grow. Ensuring an unshakable position becomes the main motive of life.
The higher the mountain becomes, the stronger the gusts of wind on its top. The subconscious desire for the security of one’s position carries a real threat to life itself.
The tree will not stand on high wind and will fall from the mountain downwards. Where earlier tree blossomed, tomorrow will be the powerful mountain. Life, as a dangerous and unpredictable adventure, will be replaced by a strong and secure position. Life will end, will stop, will stand.
COMMON INTERPRETATION OF THE HEXAGRAM №12
In the manifested reality. The aspect angle of perception and the evaluation of reality displaces to the direction of the material plan. “Large Earth” means the increase of requirements to safety, stability, life-support, prosperity. Fears of possible loss of the present situation, the present love, will remove love divine to the second plan. JEALOUSY. On the subconscious plane, the focus of attention is shifted from subtle phenomena (gentleness, penetrating, enduring, enduring, wind/ wood) towards a firm, unshakable, lasting existence (mountain). Everywhere the vibration of stability, resistance to all changes amplifies. Caring for the preservation of particular love will destroy life itself and true love. JEALOUSY. According to the Basic principle of the multidimensional interpretation of the Book of Changes, JEALOUSY does not necessarily apply to the questioner in person. JEALOUSY is the dominant vibration of this plan. It may be all the opposite: someone can JEALOUSY the very inquirer, his benefits.
Multidimensionality (opposite vibration)
It is possible to possess any blessings, any perfect love, but to remain independent of them, ready in any minute all to lose. NONATTACHMENT destroys the very basis of JEALOUSY. NONATTACHMENT itself becomes a strong binding, if erected in a canon, into a categorical demand.
The light departs, the dark approaches.
The mountain is shaken by a thunderstorm
Positions to consider:
- Jealousy is a sign of love.
- “Jealousy is the fear of comparison,” Max Frisch.
- “Jealousy contains more of self-love than of love,” Francois de La Rochefoucauld.
- “The lovesick, the betrayed, and the jealous all smell alike,” Sidonie Gabrielle Colette.
- “A man who has not passed through the inferno of his passions has never overcome them,” Carl Jung.
- “I like jealous men. I love jealousy. I do.” Adriana Lima.
- “More men die of jealousy than of cancer,” Joseph P. Kennedy.
- “Moral indignation is jealousy with a halo,” H. G. Wells.
- “There is never jealousy where there is not strong regard,” Washington Irving.
- “Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time,” Drake.
- “Jealousy is a dog’s bark which attracts thieves,” Karl Kraus.
- Expressing no jealousy when in love means having no feelings at all. The heart is totally enslaved by the mind.
- Expressing no jealousy when in love is the utmost state of true unconditional love and connection with God.
- “To jealousy, nothing is more frightful than laughter,” Francoise Sagan.
- “Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness, of hatred, of jealousy, and, most easily of all, the gate of fear,” Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.
- “Jealousy… is a mental cancer,” B. C. Forbes.
- “Never underestimate the power of jealousy and the power of envy to destroy. Never underestimate that.” Oliver Stone.
- “You can be the moon and still be jealous of the stars,” Gary Allan.
- “The jealous are troublesome to others, but a torment to themselves,” William Penn.
Author: Evgeny Kitanin (Vet Zatinus).