I Ching. Hexagram 45 is named 萃 (cuì), “Clustering”.
Other variations include “gathering together (massing)” and “finished”.
Multidimensionality (opposite vibration)
Playing with love
I love you, world!
Positions to consider:
- It is no good taking love easy. Love is not a game to play.
- If you are full of Universal love to the whole world, you will not be concentrated on the personal love. To others, it may look like playing with love.
- Taking everything easy, playing even with your Love is the real disidentification, the highest level of spirituality.
- Only the one with no Love inside can be playing with Love.
- “Love is not love, without a violin-playing goat,” Julia Roberts.
- “Life is a game and true love is a trophy,” Rufus Wainwright.
- “Love is the only game that is not called on account of darkness,” Thomas Carlyle.
- “Love is a game that two can play and both win,” Eva Gabor.
- “Love like a shadow flies when substance love pursues; Pursuing that that flies, and flying what pursues,” William Shakespeare.
- “The greatest thing you’ll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return,” Moulin Rouge.
- “Make Love, Not War,” Gershon Legmann.
Author: Evgeny Kitanin (Vet Zatinus).