I Ching. Hexagram 45 is named 萃 (cuì), “Clustering”.
Other variations include “Gathering together (massing)”, “Uniting”, “Finished”.
IN THE MANIFESTED REALITY.
Gold ingots glitter in the sunlight on the bottom of a beautiful lake. Already in life, a valuable treasure of love has been revealed, obtained by a joyous accomplishment.
A huge plain absorbs the lake. The plain drinks all the water from the lake and hides gold bars in its bowels. Specific love, the concrete treasure is forced out of life by something enormous, manifesting itself from the inner plane.
Where else yesterday there was a lake with a treasure, tomorrow there will be a huge, endless plain. Private love disappears. Something truly huge absorbs private love.
ON SUBCONSCIOUS PLANE.
This is a mighty tree under a blue sky. This is an abundant life filled with various events.
The roots of the tree penetrated deeply in the soil, and the thin branches rushed to the blue sky. Concerns about material well-being are harmoniously combined with spiritual searches.
Mountain begins to grow right under the wood. Something huge, solid and unshakable begins to form in the depths of the subconscious.
The tree is so difficult to cope with a strong wind at the top of the mountain. The tree will fall down. Softness, vanity, penetration are being pushed out of life by a new, unshakable and huge.
Where the tree grew, tomorrow will be a huge mountain. A firm, unshakable confidence in the correctness of the understanding of reality will supersede vanity, hustle, and bustle of life.
COMMON INTERPRETATION OF THE HEXAGRAM №45
IN THE MANIFESTED REALITY there is a very great achievement: a specific love is realized (a treasure of gold is extracted). This achievement has set in motion something internal, huge, like a whole planet Earth. Private love awakens the UNIVERSE COSMIC LOVE. People usually love only one chosen person. This private love is a valuable gold treasure on the bottom of a beautiful lake. In the manifested reality, the private something is supplanted by a huge, universal. Private love will be superseded by COSMIC LOVE. This means that it’s time to love everything, to serve everything.
ON SUBCONSCIOUS PLANE, the mountain feeds the tree and at the same time condemns it to perdition from the wind. So, the first windy sympathies and emotions gain strength, grow and then turn into a great, lasting feeling for the chosen one. So vanity LOVE (tree) grows into a great unshakable feeling (mountain).
In the manifested reality, comes UNIVERSAL LOVE; in the subtle world, a large INDIVIDUAL LOVE is gaining power. If a person has met UNIVERSAL LOVE, he ceases to attach so much importance to PRIVATE LOVE. However, the subconscious is completely in the power of PRIVATE LOVE. This means that a person externally manifests the supreme divine vibration of the UNIVERSAL LOVE, but internally he is trapped in individual preferences. This duality leads to hesitation, which is manifesting as a PLAYING WITH LOVE. Consciousness remodels deeply entrenched stereotypes of private love in the subconscious.
Direct awareness of all that is happening is the shortest way to best solve specific problems for the person who received this hexagram. It is beneficial to trust and follow the advice of the mind in each concrete case. Blind following emotions will strengthen selfish tendencies in life.
Multidimensionality (opposite vibration)
DOGMATIC HATE is a blind, categorical rejection of something. This is an inner great desire to get rid of something. After realizing the relativity of good and evil, DOGMATIC HATE slowly turns into the PLAYING WITH LOVE.
Playing with love
Only such a person can play with Love,
who has Love inside himself!
I love you, world!
Positions to consider:
- It is no good taking love easy. Love is not a game to play.
- If you are full of Universal love to the whole world, you will not be concentrated on personal love. To others, it may look like playing with love.
- Taking everything easy, playing even with your Love is the real disidentification, the highest level of spirituality.
- Only the one with no Love inside can be playing with Love.
- “Love is not love, without a violin-playing goat,” Julia Roberts.
- “Life is a game and true love is a trophy,” Rufus Wainwright.
- “Love is the only game that is not called on account of darkness,” Thomas Carlyle.
- “Love is a game that two can play and both win,” Eva Gabor.
- “Love like a shadow flies when substance love pursues; Pursuing that that flies, and flying what pursues,” William Shakespeare.
- “The greatest thing you’ll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return,” Moulin Rouge.
- “Make Love, Not War,” Gershon Legmann.
- “Wherever you are, and whatever you do, be in love,” Jalal ad-Din Muhammad Rumi.
- “Reason is powerless in the expression of love,” Jalal ad-Din Muhammad Rumi.
- “When we see the world through the eyes of love, it reveals to us its best sides,” Carlos Castaneda.
- “I have decided to stick to love… Hate is too great a burden to bear,” Martin Luther King.
- “Love does not bring pain. Pain is brought by people who do not know how to love,” the author is unknown.
- „Take care to get what you like or you will be forced to like what you get,” George Bernard Shaw.
- „Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none,” William Shakespeare.
- „Those who strive for stability – strive for the impossible, so they just run around in circles. Have the courage to love chaos,” Franz Wertfollen.
Author: Evgeny Kitanin (Vet Zatinus).