I Ching. Hexagram 6 is named 訟 (sòng), “Arguing”.
Other names: “arguing”, “lawsuit”.
IN THE MANIFESTED REALITY.
It is a boundless calm ocean under an endless blue sky. Already now there are the big achievements extracted by creative performing. All is very quietly and safely. Only this calm before the storm.
Wind began to intensify. The winds of change have already blown out.
The ocean waves will soon be raging so that even the sky will be hidden from view! Anxiousness will come from the inner plan and overshadow all previously achieved.
All plunges into a dangerous oceanic abyss. Dangerous events will completely take hold of a person’s attention so that he forgets everything else.
IN THE SUBTLE WORLD vibration is similar, which doubles the strength of what is happening.
The green forest is waving in the wind. Life is full of different events.
Thin branches of trees rushed straight to the blue heaven, and the roots penetrated deep into the earth. In this life there is all: intellectual aspirations to the light, to God, and as well cares of material well-being.
Peat burned under the ground. Fire from the roots spread to the trees. Passions are inflamed in the depths of the subconscious. The clinging (trigram name) increased with the occurring events. Passions came from the depths outward.
Wind will blow fire. The whole forest will be devastated by fire. It will become light and clear. Anxiety will spread passions fire to the whole subconscious plan. The situation will become extremely clear.
COMMON INTERPRETATION OF THE HEXAGRAM №6
Passions fire from the depths of the subconscious comes to the surface and completely destroys a quiet everyday life. Wind blows the flames. CONFLICT. The root cause of the conflict lies in the subconscious. The flame will flow from the subconscious into the manifested reality and raise the ocean wave. Dangerous ocean waves obscure the sky (God).
The situation is very difficult and any extreme actions will only lead to its deterioration. Big emotions will inflate an inside flame, will strengthen initial cause of conflict. To become small, to surrender, means to drive the reason of conflict deep to subconsciousness. Even if after that CONFLICT will be exhausted, then it will be repeated in the future, already in more severe variant. The only favorable action in this situation is a harmonious response.
Defend your position without emotion. Do not allow yourself to sharp attacks or utterances You become more often into the place of your opponents, in order to harmonize situation. At the same time, do not allow to violate your just demands. In these case the internal flames of the conflict will be without recharge. Fire will begin to disappear. The flow of dangerous water will meet a worthy obstacle – your harmonious response. The conflict is de-energized both on a subconscious plane, and in the manifested reality. The situation will exhaust itself. The waves will settle down, and the blue heaven will manifest itself again.
Multidimensionality (opposite vibration)
COOPERATION accelerates the success of any business. On the other hand, COOPERATION deeply hides contradictions for the sake of external unity. This is success outside and accumulation of problems inside. CONFLICT is the extraction of accumulated internal problems outward and burning them in the world of events. COOPERATION generates CONFLICT, and CONFLICT grows into COOPERATION.
Water will flood and destroy whatever has been achieved.
Passions are igniting a fire within.
Positions to consider:
- Conflict is a sign of imperfections of a soul. An inner conflict brings about a manifested conflict with others.
- Life without conflicts breeds no achievements, to say nothing of breakthroughs. If you do not go through conflicts, you are likely to be going with the flow, leaving no significant trace or legacy.
- Prior to incarnation, we had chosen conditions and major challenges of the future life. The stronger the soul, the thougher its game of life. Thus, conflicts indicate a powerful, adventurous and unyielding soul.
- “Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned,” Buddha.
- “In a controversy the instant we feel anger we have already ceased striving for the truth, and have begun striving for ourselves,” Buddha.
- “In dwelling, live close to the ground. In thinking, keep to the simple. In conflict, be fair and generous,” Lao Tzu.
- Without conflict, no change or growth ever occurs. Conflict is not just inevitable but also indispensable – a uniquely valuable component of our ever-changing world, that arises when a change is needed badly.
- “We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools,” Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “The most intense conflicts, if overcome, leave behind a sense of security and calm that is not easily disturbed. It is just these intense conflicts and their conflagration which are needed to produce valuable and lasting results,” Carl Jung.
- “The hottest place in Hell is reserved for those who remain neutral in times of great moral conflict,” Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “Man must evolve for all human conflict a method which rejects revenge, aggression and retaliation. The foundation of such a method is love,” Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that,” Martin Luther King, Jr.
Author: Evgeny Kitanin (Vet Zatinus).