IN THE MANIFESTED REALITY. The green tree is waving in the wind. Life is full of different events.
Thin branches of trees rushed straight to the blue heaven, and the roots penetrated deep into the earth. Thin branches of him approached the light, to the sun. Life consists of cares of strong material prosperity, attempts to make out in occurring events, and intellectual searches.
The tree leaves transforming to earth. Striving for the Supreme in a natural way leads to the loss of worldly interests and the manifestation of eternity even in this life.
Where was earlier blossomed tree, tomorrow infinite plain will be. The comprehension of unity with all that exists will completely supersede all excitements and emotions about individual life.
IN THE SUBTLE WORLD vibration is similar which doubles the strength of what is happening.
A beautiful mountain is located on the boundless plain. Mountain symbolizes individuality, a difference from another world.
Time goes the mountain collapses. The plain comes, absorbs mountain. Mountain will leave (as a separate entity) and merge with its environment: the vast plain. Eventually, comprehension of general unity comes, any individual distinctions are destroyed.
Only a powerful and endless plain will remain, as firm support and foundation for everything. It is a great transformation merge with all Universe. A huge general entirely absorbs a small individual.
COMMON INTERPRETATION OF THE HEXAGRAM №20
IN THE MANIFESTED REALITY. The vanity and wind of passions will subside when something extremely huge, something very powerful will manifest itself from the depths. The individual life is absorbing Universal life. It is COMPREHENDING THE MYSTERIES of the manifested world.
ON SUBCONSCIOUS PLANE. Here the situation is much the same. Individual consciousness is entirely absorbed by general space consciousness. Individual emotions entirely disappear. Duality disappears: there is no right or wrong, there is no white or black, there is no good or evil. What then remains? What is an infinite plane, as a single foundation and support of all that exists? It is UNSOLVED SECRET! Such vibration at all levels is called COMPREHENDING THE MYSTERIES.
It is unfavorable to pay attention to the manifestations of the external world, to the fuss. Favorably focus on the inner world and enable the Universe to manifest itself in your mind.
This hexagram says that the best way to resolve any situation you will find in yourself, in your own subconscious.
Multidimensionality (opposite vibration)
HUSTLE AND BUSTLE
HUSTLE AND BUSTLE is the maximum identification of oneself with the body, of one’s life with the events taking place. HUSTLE AND BUSTLE will take all forces and fill life with endless excitement and fears. The only way out is to stop, calm down and turn inside of yourself, to the reasons for everything that is happening, to achieve COMPREHENDING THE MYSTERIES.
Comprehending the mysteries
The Earth provides support, empowers and reveals its mysteries.
Positions to consider:
- “Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better,” Albert Einstein.
- “Your vision will become clear only when you can look into your own heart. Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes,” Carl Jung.
- “Never lose a holy curiosity,” Albert Einstein.
- “Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind,” Albert Einstein.
- “The most incomprehensible thing about the world is that it is comprehensible,” Albert Einstein.
- “We still do not know one-thousandth of one percent of what nature has revealed to us,” Albert Einstein.
- There are hardly any events and phenomena that cannot be scientifically explained nowadays. The world is no longer a mystery inside an enigma, day by day, it’s getting easier to understand.
- “To understand everything is to forgive everything,” Buddha.
- “I think, therefore I exist,” René Descartes.
- Our consciousness sends a thought to the brain, which turns on like a radio transmitter to convey the impulses for the body to react. The consciousness that generates our thoughts is poorly explored by scientists.
- The manifested world around us, with all its physical laws, is somebody’s powerful fixed thought. Scientifically speaking, a theory that renders an account of the most phenomena, tends to be the most realistic. Thus, only such an idea can justify the many cases when fundamental laws of physics have been disregarded under the influence of human thought.
- The world is a huge mystery. “I know that I know nothing,” Socrates.
- The world is tangible and comprehensible. It is the brain that generates a thought, which is nothing more than a reflection of the manifested reality. Absolutely the same laws rule the Universe at every level. A thought is an integral property of the human mind just like transparency is a property of glass. To consider the priority of thought over matter is as absurd as to acknowledge the priority of transparency over the glass.
- All the scientific achievements of today provide comprehensive explanations of less than 1 percent of all the phenomena of the world. We, human beings, do not know full well who we are, we lack understanding of how our arms or legs operate, there is no profound reliable knowledge about the interchange of energy, we are unaware of the nature of our dreams, to say nothing about much more serious things. Numerous facts and phenomena are ignored if they cannot be described by the fixed scientific concept of today. We can say that today science provides inconsistent and stereotyped pieces of knowledge that are harmful rather than useful for both humankind and the planet. We are like ants who have learned to build a house, travel nearby it, use the properties of herbs, and breed greenflies. I only hope ants, unlike people, do not suppose they are experts in the structure of the Universe.
- People still do not know how to keep the Earth in equilibrium. Moreover, the human being is the major detrimental factor, which is a vivid illustration of his profound ignorance and lack of awareness of how to manage himself and human society.
- “For the wise man looks into space and he knows there are no limited dimensions,” Lao Tzu.
- “Knowledge of what it does not open the door directly to what should be,” Albert Einstein.
- “I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious,” Albert Einstein.
- “As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain, and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality,” Albert Einstein.
- “Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods,” Albert Einstein.
- “A lot of the things that until now seemed unthinkable are starting to be thinkable,” Nick Johnson.
- “Two percent of the people think; three percent of the people think they think; and ninety-five percent of the people would rather die than think,” George Bernard Shaw.
- “The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud,” Coco Chanel.
- “If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration,”
- “My brain is only a receiver, in the Universe, there is a core from which we obtain knowledge, strength, and inspiration. I have not penetrated into the secrets of this core, but I know that it exists,” Nikola Tesla.
- “Thinking, you do not solve the problem – thinking, you create them. A decision always arises when you get out of thinking and enter a state of Silence, ”Eckhart Tolle.
- “The dog looks at the stick and a lion on him who threw it,” Victor Pelevin.
- “All mistakes, failures, suffering – this is an absolutely necessary chain to comprehend everything … You are horrified to realize that you would not understand anything if not for this suffering, if not for these failures, not this pain. Everything happened very accurately! Two or three luck where there was no luck, and you would not understand anything … ” Fazil Iskander.
- “Reality is quite different than it actually is,” Antoine de Saint-Exupery.
- “The wonderful cosmos and harmony in it can only be explained by the fact that the cosmos was created according to the plan of the omniscient and omnipotent Being,” I. Newton.
- “A thought was a feeling long before it became a thought,” Constantin Stanislavski.
- “Make things as simple as possible, but not simpler,” Albert Einstein.
- “They say the gods do not need anything; so, the less a person needs, the more he looks like God, ” Socrates.
- “You shouldn’t be chasing specific results. You better focus on achieving your own state. Because after the realization of certain states of yourself, all goals will be achieved by themselves,” Vet Zatinus.
- “The more love, wisdom, beauty, kindness you discover in yourself, the more you will notice them in the world around you,” Mother Teresa.
- “And a fool, when he is silent, may seem wise,” King Solomon.
- “In this world, the main thing is to understand that if something definitely cannot be, then nevertheless it can be”, Vet Zatinus.
- “The observer is the observed”, Jiddu Krishnamurti.
- “The wises are wise only because they love. The fools are fool only because they think they can understand love”, Paulo Coelho.
- “A man is not what he says, nor what he seems, but the atmosphere that is created in his presence. This is what is a testimony. For no one is able to create an atmosphere that does not belong to its essence”, Sufi wisdom.
- “If you want to understand what is really yours, let go of everything, and yours will stay with you”, Eckhart Tolle.
- “The simple things are also the most extraordinary things, and only the wise can see them”, Paulo Coelho.
- “I have found the key to unraveling life: firstly, to desire what is necessary, and secondly, to love what is desired,” Irvin Yalom.