I Ching. Hexagram 48 is named 井 (jǐng), “Welling”.
Other variations include “the well”.
Multidimensionality (opposite vibration)
When in the world outside decay and danger have set in,
when everything inside is burning,
it’s high time to extract an invaluable pearl
from the depth of your heart!
Positions to consider:
- Inner resources are poor, as man is weak, washy and mortal.
- Inner resources are an unfailing spring. Inside us, inexhaustible potentials can be found that outreach the wildest fantasies.
- All the outside manifestations are just illusions (Maya) and no more than reflections of the inner depth.
- Inside you will find nothing but self-illusions and insane ego. Right now, take a look at how beautiful the world around us!
- “No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path,” Buddha.
- “Work out your own salvation. Do not depend on others,” Buddha.
- “What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us,” Henry Stanley Haskins.
- “The key point to understand is that prosperity is an internal experience, not an external state, and it is an experience that is not tied to having a certain amount of money,” Shakti Gawain.
- “God’s will can become your internal reference point from this day forward; it is your choice,” Debbie Ford.
- “You cannot see the changes that you’re dreaming about, because they’re internal,” Alice Walker.
- “Freedom is an internal achievement rather than an external adjustment,” Powell Clayton.
- “You can look for external sources of motivation and that can catalyze a change, but it won’t sustain one. It has to be from an internal desire.” Jillian Michaels.
Author: Evgeny Kitanin (Vet Zatinus).