IN THE MANIFESTED REALITY.
Dangerous waves walk in the vast freshwater sea. Now the situation is really dangerous.
Seeds of trees grew on the seabed. This is born of forces to resolve the situation on the inner plane.
The roots of the trees penetrated deep into the earth, and the branches stretched through the water column to the sky. The inner forces are gaining strength, drawing energy directly from danger. It will manifest itself from the inner plane and will be directed towards the sky, towards God.
Soon, thin green branches will appear on the surface of the sea and continue to grow further. The internal potential will increase so much that it will begin to change the world of events.
Where once there were dangerous sea waves, a mighty forest will make noise in the wind tomorrow. A dangerous situation will be resolved by force, which came from the internal plane. There will come a joyous fuss.
ON SUBCONSCIOUS PLANE.
A forest fire illuminates the sky. Emotions are raging about the dangerous situation.
Under the raging fire, an underground lake awoke. Passions and emotions awaken something in the depths of the subconscious.
Stormy streams will break out to the surface, extinguishing the forest fire. There will be many clouds of smoke and steam! The internal force will begin to manifest itself, solving problems and extinguishing raging passions.
Water will extract valuable gold ingots from the depths of the earth to the surface. Resolution of a dangerous situation will manifest a very valuable treasure, hidden in the depths of the subconscious.
Where yesterday there was a forest fire, tomorrow wonderful gold ingots will shine in the sun. The main success, the main achievement will not be to overcome the dangerous life situation but to connect with one’s inner strength, to realize its large internal reserves.
COMMON INTERPRETATION OF THE HEXAGRAM №48
In the manifested world, there is a dive into a dangerous situation. This leads to the search for strength to overcome the danger. These forces will manifest themselves due to danger. INTERNAL RESERVES are incredibly powerful. The danger will be overcome if you can disclose your own INTERNAL RESERVES.
On the subconscious, the situation is greatly aggravated: great discord. There is a great conflict: fire and water. Powerful energy release (clouds of steam and smoke). As a result of this will be a joyous accomplishment. An invaluable treasure will come from the very depths of the subconscious. This treasure is the realization of a great inner strength. INTERNAL RESERVES.
Multidimensionality (opposite vibration)
A person lives because he eats. He receives energy from EXTERNAL SUPPLY. INTERNAL RESERVES is the energy stored inside, the source of which was EXTERNAL NUTRITION. This is the stereotyped view that has developed. However, it can not explain why the INNER RESOURCES so huge. Perhaps, EXTERNAL NUTRITION is simply the most obvious source of a person’s vital energy, but by no means the most important one.
When in the world outside decay and danger have set in,
when everything inside is burning,
it’s high time to extract an invaluable pearl
from the depth of your heart!
Positions to consider:
- Inner resources are poor, as man is weak, washy and mortal.
- Inner resources are an unfailing spring. Inside us, inexhaustible potentials can be found that outreach the wildest fantasies.
- All the outside manifestations are just illusions (Maya) and no more than reflections of the inner depth.
- Inside you will find nothing but self-illusions and insane ego. Right now, take a look at how beautiful the world around us!
- “No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path,” Buddha.
- “Work out your own salvation. Do not depend on others,” Buddha.
- “What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us,” Henry Stanley Haskins.
- “The key point to understand is that prosperity is an internal experience, not an external state, and it is an experience that is not tied to having a certain amount of money,” Shakti Gawain.
- “God’s will can become your internal reference point from this day forward; it is your choice,” Debbie Ford.
- “You cannot see the changes that you’re dreaming about, because they’re internal,” Alice Walker.
- “Freedom is an internal achievement rather than an external adjustment,” Powell Clayton.
- “You can look for external sources of motivation and that can catalyze a change, but it won’t sustain one. It has to be from an internal desire.” Jillian Michaels.
Author: Evgeny Kitanin (Vet Zatinus).