I Ching. Hexagram 47 is named 困 (kùn), “Confining”.
Other variations include “Oppression”, “Exhaustion”, “Entangled”.
IN THE MANIFESTED REALITY.
Gold ingots glitter in the sunlight from the depths of a transparent lake. Already now a very valuable treasure of love has been obtained by a joyous achievement.
A huge underground sea is locked in the thickness of the ground right under the lake. There is a big hidden danger on the inner plane.
Water in the sea comes, the pressure is rising. The danger increases over time.
Powerful flows of groundwater will break through to the surface, sweeping away all obstacles in their path. The danger will manifest itself in the world of events.
Where before, the ingots of gold shone from the bottom of the transparent lake, tomorrow dangerous sea waves will go. All previous achievements will be pushed to the background when a great danger comes.
ON SUBCONSCIOUS PLANE.
The wind shakes the huge green crown of the tree. This is a life full of various events.
The roots of the trees penetrated deep into the earth, and the thin branches rushed to the blue sky. In this life there is a lot of effort in relation to the material situation, as well as many spiritual searches.
For a long time there was no rain. These are unfavorable circumstances.
Directly under the tree, the dry grass caught fire. In the depths of the subconsciousness, a protest against such situation arises.
And soon the whole tree will light up. The protest turns into a real emotional fire.
The fire will illuminate everything. There will come full clarity and clinging (the property fire) to the situation.
COMMON INTERPRETATION OF THE HEXAGRAM №47
In the manifested reality, a dangerous situation will come if events develop naturally. You need to intervene and change the direction of the course of events. You must choose ANOTHER WAY.
On a subtle level, the situation is only exacerbated: if you do not change the course of events, the internal fire will burn a blooming life. The OTHER WAY is needed.
There is no favorable path here. You should go the other way. If nothing is changed, then the flame of the fire from the subconscious level will spread into the manifested reality. This initiates a very dangerous situation.
ANOTHER WAY. The moment of understanding, the realization of one’s own path. You need a deep rethinking of the way to achieve your goal.
Multidimensionality (opposite vibration)
UNALTERABLE LIFE – following in the usual lifeways. It’s the fear of walking on an unfamiliar road. However, UNALTERABLE LIFE, as a rule, means the loss of one’s own path, loss of self and failure to fulfill one’s goal. Awareness of this, of course, leads to ANOTHER WAY.
“There is no higher bliss in the world,
than comprehension of a way,
when having reached perfection,
you still have to leave! “, – B. Okudzhava.
Why did you run so fast and so well, if you took the wrong way?
Positions to consider:
- “Follow that will and that way which experience confirms to be your own,” Carl Jung.
- “Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results,” Albert Einstein.
- “You cannot travel the path until you have become the path itself,” Buddha.
- “A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving,” Lao Tzu.
- One’s way and destiny are fixed by karma and the Supreme. We are not free to choose another way.
- Any moment of life gives a chance to choose from numerous ways and scenarios of the future. We are free to opt for any one we like.
- “Many are stubborn in pursuit of the path they have chosen, few in pursuit of the goal,” Friedrich Nietzsche.
- Nothing is fatally predestined. Any situation is avoidable if a man decidedly intends to prevent it.
- “Your work is to discover your work and then with all your heart to give yourself to it,” Buddha.
- Just the major landmarks of our life are decided for us before we are born. They are hard and fast. As to the rest of the life, we are completely free to make any choices and decisions.
- “It is better to do one’s own duty, however defective it may be, than to follow the duty of another, however well one may perform it. He who does his duty as his own nature reveals it, never sins,” Lao Tzu.
- “The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step,” Lao Tzu.
- “If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading,” Lao Tzu.
- “No solution can ever be found by running in three different directions,” Deepak Chopra.
- “The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom,” William Blake. Marriage of Heaven and Hell.
- “After all, the wrong road always leads somewhere,” George Bernard Shaw.
- “The spirit of a man is constructed out of his choices,” Irvin D. Yalom, ‘When Nietzsche Wept’.
- “As I review the events of my past life I realize how subtle are the influences that shape our destinies,” Nikola Tesla, ‘My Inventions’.
- “- You are not going there! The lights are on the other side!
– I don’t care, I will light my own,” an unknown author.
- “The most difficult in life is to know which bridge to cross and which to burn,” Erich Maria Remarque.
- “Not only do we strive to go where we don’t need, we still cannot get there,” unknown author.
- “To find a new path, you need to leave the old road,” Omar Khayyam.
- “Which course you take is more important than your speed,” Stephen Covey.
- “There is nothing of yours on this Earth, only the path,” the author is unknown.
- “There is a path, there is no walker,” Lao Tzu.
- “Absolute freedom does not exist, there is only freedom of choice, and having made a choice, you become a hostage to your decision,” Paulo Coelho.
- “Getting lost is the best way to find something interesting,” Paulo Coelho.
- “The speed of your movement becomes irrelevant if you go in the wrong direction,” Mahatma Gandhi.
- “Whoever has choice, he has torment,” German pοgοvοpka.
Hexagram 47 corresponds to the Ajna chakra
Author: Evgeny Kitanin (Vet Zatinus).