I Ching. Hexagram 4 is named 蒙 (méng), “Enveloping”.
Other names: “youthful folly”, “the young shoot”, and “discovering”.
IN THE MANIFESTED REALITY.
A beautiful mountain is under the blue sky. Now everything is calm and it seems that you can do nothing, everything is so good. Illusion.
The huge sea is right under the mountain in the bowels of the Earth. Well-being is built on a very unstable and dangerous basis. Mountain stands on a mobile base, on the underground sea.
Water in the sea arrives all the time. A powerful flow of groundwater comes to the surface. The internal dangerous intensifies and begins to manifest itself in the form of concrete events.
The mountain is completely submerged in dangerous waters. All attention will be directed to solving current complex problems.
Where the mountain was before, dangerous waves will rage tomorrow. The internal danger intensifies and begins to manifest itself in the form of concrete events.
IN THE SUBTLE WORLD.
Tiny seeds of trees sprouted in the bowels of the Earth. A new life arises in the depths of the subconscious.
Sprouts, feeding on earth, tend to light. It seems that they have no chance to overcome the huge pressing thickness of the Earth. The obstacles will give force and will serve as a stimulus for taking possession of knowledge for growth.
It seems that they have no chance to overcome the huge pressing thickness of the earth. Obstacles are the customary dogmas. It is entirely unbelievable that the tiny sprouts are able to overcome all thickness of dogmas developed over the centuries.
There is really huge power in small sprouts. They quickly sprout (as thunder) through all thickness and come to the surface. A very powerful desire for light, for knowledge, for God will completely change the world of the subconscious.
Soon after all Earth will disappear under the mighty crown of green wood. The life of new knowledge will flourish. Life-hamming dangerous stereotypes will be a thing of the past.
COMMON INTERPRETATION OF THE HEXAGRAM №4
Unthinkingly following the generally accepted standards is dangerous. Now it is necessary to use a calm situation for active self-awareness and enlightenment. Obstacles are generally accepted dogmas, stereotypes that have developed over the centuries. Препятствия огромны и представляют серьезную угрозу. However, you will find the strength to overcome them precisely in the oppression of these obstacles.
Release will begin on a hidden, subconscious level. The key to resolving the situation is the striving for light, overcoming ignorance, enlightenment (trees tend to light, overcoming darkness).
Multidimensionality (opposite vibration)
ENLIGHTENMENT will easily solve dangerous vital problems, which arose because of ignorance. At the same time exactly ENLIGHTENMENT allows to understand all depth of our IGNORANCE.
The house is built on shaky foundations. How long can a
sandhill keep at bay the dangers of the roaring river of life?
Positions to consider:
1. “The unexamined life is not worth living,” Socrates.
2. “The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing,” Socrates.
3. “In one drop of water are found all the secrets of all the oceans; in one aspect of you are found all the aspects of existence,” Khalil Gibran.
4. “Knowing others is wisdom, knowing yourself is Enlightenment,” Lao Tzu.
5. “To realize that you do not understand is a virtue; not to realize that you do not understand is a defect,” Lao Tzu.
6. “To understand everything is to forgive everything,” Buddha.
7. “Knowledge rests not upon truth alone, but upon error also,” Carl Jung.
8. “Without stirring abroad, one can know the whole world; without looking out of the window, one can see the way of heaven. The further one goes, the less one knows,” Lao Tzu.
9. “Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity,” Martin Luther King, Jr.
10. “Do not worry about your difficulties in Mathematics. I can assure you mine are still greater,” Albert Einstein.
11. In a state of ignorance, we tend to identify with our body and the material level of life. The truth is all the opposite: matter arises from consciousness. There seems nothing more certain for an unbiased observer of the structures, ranging from the Galaxy, genetic codes to the microcosm. And creative consciousness is inherent in human beings.
12. Ignorance is the root of suffering and distress, a stumbling block on the way to spirituality. It is a life of greed and hatred instead of compassion and wisdom. Ignorance can only be overcome when one manages to strip oneself of a false sense of self, illusion, and dogmas. It entails the discovery of the true self and the transformation of realities of life that accompanies it.
13. Only if the universal consciousness of the Creator transcends the self-consciousness of the personal Ego, can the superhuman knowledge be gained? That’s the way to real understanding that is beyond current scientific abilities.
14. “The more we learn about the world, and the deeper our learning, the more conscious, specific, and articulate will be our knowledge of what we do not know; our knowledge of our ignorance,” Karl R. Popper.
15. “Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school,” Albert Einstein.
16. “Children are educated by what the grown-up is and not by his talk,” Carl Jung.
17. “Mistakes are, after all, the foundations of truth, and if a man does not know what a thing is, it is at least an increase in knowledge if he knows what it is not,” Carl Jung.
18. “The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and to think critically. Intelligence plus character – that is the goal of true education,” Martin Luther King, Jr.
19. “To be conscious that you are ignorant is a great step to knowledge,” Benjamin Disraeli.
20. “Prejudice is the child of ignorance,” William Hazlitt.
21. “Everybody is ignorant, only on different subjects,” Will Rogers.
Author: Evgeny Kitanin (Vet Zatinus).