I Ching. Hexagram 28 is named 大過 (dà guò), “Great Exceeding”.
Other variations include “preponderance of the great”,
“great surpassing” and “critical mass”.
IN THE MANIFESTED REALITY.
Valuable ingots of gold sparkle from the depths of a beautiful lake. Already in life, there are significant achievements. A high level of love has already been achieved.
The tree begins to grow at the bottom of the lake. At a deep level, anxiety arises about the possibility of losing the present situation.
The tree sprouts to the surface, drinks all the water and hides the precious treasure under its powerful roots. Anxiety intensifies and begins to manifest itself in the world of events. The desire to avoid dangers destroys love and having achievements.
Where there was a perfect lake with gold ingots on the bottom, tomorrow huge green tree will wave from the wind. Achievements and love will drown, will wallow in an everyday fuss, in fears and excitements.
ON SUBCONSCIOUS PLANE. A dual vibration of the sky is the power and purity of the male energy of Yang, the infinite creative potential.
What is there above, beyond the sky, above the clouds? Above the clouds in the sky, maybe only the sky itself! God replaces God, the Supreme replaces the Supreme in the inner plane. Nothing can be better or higher than this!
COMMON INTERPRETATION OF THE HEXAGRAM №28
On the subconscious there is a double God, doubled energy of creativity. This must inevitably lead to achievements, to joyful accomplishments, to the appearance of a precious treasure in manifested reality. However, this situation has already been realized in the world of events. The situation generates itself. It is a dead end in which there is no development. Nothing in this world can be permanent, except for the changes themselves. This situation can not develop towards further achievements, so development will go exactly in the opposite direction.
In the manifested reality the growth of a tree that will drink a lake and hide under its roots a treasure (joyousness achievement) is natural. Joyousness will be superseded by the everyday bustleAny attempts to reverse the situation, to return the precious treasure, will have exactly the opposite effect, which is directly proportional to the strength of the efforts undertaken. This situation is called OBSESSIVE CARING.
The mystery of Lila (divine game “Life”) is that the life is perfect by its imperfection.
Attempts to make life absolutely perfect surely will have an opposite effect.
It is good to let go of the steering wheel and just sail along the course of life. It is worth to relax, rest, enjoy life, not tied to the results already achieved. It should be easy to perceive possible losses. You just need to stay with the double sky (God) on subconsciously in this bustling and changeable world. You stabilize the situation by your calmness and passivity.
You stabilize the situation by calmness and passivity. The desire to reverse the natural course of events will only intensify the unfavorable changes. Further achievements now directly contradict the logic of changes in life, therefore they are simply impossible.
AGREEMENT WITH THE FLOW OF EVENTS is the maximum degree of trust in what is happening. Whatever takes place that is only for a blessing! Is a person capable of such a belief, is he able to withstand the severe blows of fate for a long time with joy? Probably, very few are capable – saints. For the most of people, severe trials will destroy at once AGREEMENT WITH THE FLOW OF EVENTS and will create OBSESSIVE CARING. The awareness of the futility of OBSESSIVE CARING leads to a CONSENT WITH THE FLOW OF EVENTS.
It’s hard to say no to an offer of plenty.
Obsessive caring chokes off life.
Positions to consider:
- Caring obsessively is usually a result of huge love, generated by the ego. It is violence through love, aggression toward your beloved. If truth be told, it means directly harming the person.
- If a person is unwise and prone to misdeeds, taking obsessive care of him is a harmonious action.
- Obsessive caring is an obvious sign of fear of life. Whatever you are afraid of will be attracted to you.
- “Where love rules, there is no will to power, and where power predominates, love is lacking. The one is the shadow of the other,” Carl Jung.
- “Without freedom there can be no morality,” Carl Jung.
- “The high destiny of the individual is to serve rather than to rule,” Albert Einstein.
- “From caring comes courage,” Lao Tzu.
- Obsessive caring is a strong manifestation of love and thus absolutely beautiful. If the one cared for so much doesn’t fall to pieces, he will be a man of power, overcoming any serious obstacles and blocks easily. If he fails to stand that much care, he is just not yet prepared to experience such strong love.
- “When you are right you cannot be too radical; when you are wrong, you cannot be too conservative,” Martin Luther King, Jr.
Author: Evgeny Kitanin (Vet Zatinus).