I Ching. Hexagram 58 is named 兌 (duì), “Open”.
Other variations include “the joyous, lake” and “usurpation”.
Multidimensionality (opposite vibration)
REACHING THE GOAL
It is completed!
The joyful accomplishment
will bring much happiness!
Positions to consider:
- The goal is reached. Self-confidence is growing. We are absolutely happy! We have achieved what we wanted to! We are more aware of who we really are and what we are capable of.
- We live in an artificial world called Maya. By reaching illusory goals, we get the illusory joy that inevitably vanishes.
- We can achieve everything we want to.
- We can only achieve what is predestined.
- Only the major turning points of life are predestined, the rest of events depend on our choice and free will.
- Predestination is not a rigid fatal construction, but rather a certain cosmic energy filter that allows for numerous ways of realization. Reaching the goal is a wonderful victory in the game of life.
- “You cannot underestimate the value of luck in success in life. And I’ve really learned to appreciate that,” Azim Premji.
- “The size of your success is measured by the strength of your desire; the size of your dream; and how you handle disappointment along the way,” Robert Kiyosaki.
- “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning,” Albert Einstein.
- “I never think of the future – it comes soon enough,” Albert Einstein.
Author: Evgeny Kitanin (Vet Zatinus).