IN THE MANIFESTED REALITY.
The wind caresses the lush green crown. Individual life is full of various events.
Tree roots penetrated deeply to earth. Thin branches of tree approached to the light, to the sun. Wood symbolizes properties of individual consciousness: care of material supplying and refined intellectual searches.
A huge golden plate starts to come out from under the ground to the surface right under the wood. Something huge, something extremely valuable begins to emerge from the inner plane.
Wood perishes without the soil and support. Individual consciousness, deprived of its foundation, is destroyed by an invaluable treasure, manifested from the internal plane.
Where before the wind caressed the green crown of a tree, tomorrow a huge golden plate will shine in the sun. There will be radical changes that will help to realize the manifested reality in different ways. Individual consciousness will lose its isolation from the rest of the world when the inner plane reveals something huge, priceless.
ON SUBCONSCIOUS PLANE.
The forest burns. The huge flame blazes. External events cause a real storm of emotions and passions.
Everything became visible at night, as in the day. The secrets will become clear.
Fire wakes up the underground lake. The large emotions caused the solution of problems from the inner plane of the subconscious.
Groundwater flowed to the surface damping fire flame. The internal force, being manifested outside, will immediately solve the problems.
Stormy streams of water will take out gold ingots to the surface. Getting the ability to solve problems by turning to internal strength.
Where has recently burned fire, valuable gold ingots will shine to sun tomorrow. Those events that caused a storm of passion and emotion yesterday will be considered tomorrow as a gift that has shown a valuable treasure inside itself.
COMMON INTERPRETATION OF THE HEXAGRAM №9
In the manifested reality. Metal (heaven, creativity) conflicts with what is now around (outside) it and destroys its environment. Metal displaces the tree. The inner divine enters into the manifested world and destroys the life that has developed there. In the subtle world, the situation is similar: water destroys its environment – fire. This is a double uncompromising conflict of an individual with all that surrounds him both on a subconscious level and in the manifested reality. This situation is commonly called EGOISM. However, from this conflict, an invaluable treasure will manifest on all plans.
Double uncompromising conflict of individual with all that surrounds him leads to finding of inside force and person’s radical transformation.
UNITY – a sense of community, unity with all people, with all nature, with the whole universe. In our dual world, unity can lead to extreme disharmony, to the violation of personal boundaries, to the loss of one’s individuality. Therefore, UNITY increases the desire for isolation and generates EGOISM.
A drop of water
Positions to consider:
- Egoism is a sign of ignorance, lack of knowledge about the interconnected non-dual nature of the world.
- “No one’s fate is of any interest to you except your own,” Mikhail Bulgakov.
- “You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection,” Buddha.
- “To live a pure unselfish life, one must count nothing as one’s own in the midst of abundance,” Buddha.
- “Egoism is the closest, the invisible and cunning enemy of the Person who not only forces you believe that HE is you but also makes you his obedient slave,” Apkreittr.
- The peak experience on the spiritual path is egoism, freeing from the rest of the world with an ever dominant aim of identifying with Supreme Self.
- Concentration on one’s self is pure egoism. Doing it for the sake of enlightenment or salvation is not an excuse, as humans are responsible not only for their own spiritual growth but also for the world around.
- Fighting egoism means fighting love for yourself, humiliating and rejecting God inside of you.
- “For a young person, it is almost a sin, or at least a danger, to be too preoccupied with himself; but for the ageing person, it is a duty and a necessity to devote serious attention to himself,” Carl Jung.
- “Let others either envy or pity me; I care not, so long as I enjoy myself,” Joseph Hall.
- This world, God’s masterpiece, was designed for us to happily express the Light and Love under the severe conditions. Do not deprive others of this happiness by assisting them or lightening the burdens of their ordeals. Only by transforming yourself, changing your vibration to those of love at any moment of life, can you progress. Even in the case, ignorant people call it egoism.
- “Every man must decide whether he will walk in the light of creative altruism or in the darkness of destructive selfishness,” Martin Luther King, Jr.
Author: Evgeny Kitanin (Vet Zatinus).