I Ching. Hexagram 22 is named 賁 (bì), “Adorning”.
Other variations include “Grace”, “Grace and beauty”, “Luxuriance”.
IN THE MANIFESTED REALITY.
It is a beautiful powerful mountain under a blue sky. It is a calm, unshakable and provided with all necessary life.
The sun comes out from behind the mountain, instantly transforming everything around. Something radically transforms, illuminates the usual dull world.
Was gloom just and soon after all will be filled by bright sunlight. The dull and gray world will immediately light up, play with bright colors.
ON SUBCONSCIOUS PLANE.
A powerful tree grows quickly (like a thunder) feeding on underground water. This is a very rapid development of the inner world of man thanks to a source hidden very deep in the subconscious.
A huge and dangerous sea is locked in the bowels of the earth right under the tree. This source is huge really and very dangerous.
The roots of the tree awakened the underground sea. The man awakened something huge and dangerous in the depths of his subconscious. This is an internal source of strength.
Stormy streams of water rushed to the surface, sweeping everything in its path. Soon everything will be submerged in dangerous sea water. Now all attention will be concentrated on this inside powerful and dangerous power source. Everything else will become insignificant.
COMMON INTERPRETATION OF THE HEXAGRAM №22
IN THE MANIFESTED REALITY. Properties of the mountain (resting, calm, firm, quiet, keeping still) will remain in the past. The bright sunlight will illuminate everything. It’s the sunrise in the mountains. What could be more beautiful? Perfect BEAUTY. From manifested reality, this vibration abruptly (like a flame of fire) will pass into the plane of the subconscious. On a subtle plane, everything will become immaterial instantly (fuss, inciting movement will go away). Dangerous immersing to present situation will come. We were fascinated the sunrise in the mountains so that we can not tear our eyes away from it. This is a dangerous and beautiful stupor and clinging with the current moment. This is an instant enlightenment and connection through BEAUTY with the Supreme, with God. We forget about everything in the world and completely immerse ourselves in BEAUTY. Current affairs immediately lose all meaning. BEAUTY, as the presence of the Supreme, the presence of God, fills everything. This is extremely dangerous, as it is immediately knocked out us from the habitual life-track. Our vital guiding lines and even the main vital values can change sharply after such inspiration, after meeting with BEAUTY. The state of immersion in BEAUTY will lead to profound changes in life. Everything that is proportionate, harmonious, filled with vitality and love is marked by Beauty. Turn to BEAUTY, let it become your companion, your guiding tar.
In the plan of 22 hexagram, the questioner will find the answer to his question through the comprehension of BEAUTY!
Multidimensionality (opposite vibration)
UGLINESS is a ridiculous, ugly, repulsive appearance. BEAUTY is an antonym of UGLINESS. UGLINESS is an antonym of BEAUTY. The difference between ugly and beautiful is that ugly is displeasing to the eye. UGLINESS and BEAUTY reflect the dual nature of the person dividing everything into good and bad, into white and black. UGLINESS does not happen without evaluating person! In nature, everything is BEAUTIFUL!
The Sun is rising in the clear blue skies.
A beautiful swan is gliding nobly,
reflected in the sapphire waters of the lake.
So charming to the eye!
Positions to consider:
- Beauty is not a sign of Supreme divine vibrations. Way too often beautiful people turn out to be egoistic and thus out of harmony. Beauty is just an appearance that bears little connection to the inner world of the person, and this is the inner world which relates to the Divine harmony. Do not be tempted by the beauty, appearances are deceptive.
- Beauty is an authentic demonstration of Divine harmony. “Spirit is genuinely beautiful, not Ego,” Kryon.
- The sense of beauty has developed while humans were struggling for survival. That is why whatever is effective and valuable in terms of survival, will be perceived as beautiful.
- Genuine love and harmony of the soul shine from inside, radiating beauty even if the facial features are ordinary and unpoetic. Such people attract like magnets!
- “Beauty will save the world,” F. Dostoevsky.
- Beauty reflects love accumulated in one’s soul. Love makes you beautiful, whereas judging others exhausts beauty and energy.
- “Truthful words are not beautiful; beautiful words are not truthful,” Lao Tzu.
- “The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are permitted to remain children all our lives,” Albert Einstein.
- At first glance, egoistic people seem beautiful, because they love themselves deeply, which is a noble harmonious self-directed feeling. It’s a powerful example of the human thought phenomenon. The firm conviction that they are the most lovable object in the Universe transforms their appearances to look beautiful. This self- confidence mesmerizes others into believing the same. There is no contradiction, as love and beauty are of the same nature and a human thought works wonders. On the other hand, such people may lack harmony in their relations with the world. Looking into the vibrations produced by their thoughts, we would be disgusted by their disharmony. No need to see their aura, you can easily spot the glazy eyes and dull looks. Pay attention to this characteristic, and never again will you consider such a person beautiful! From now on you will see this trait as dominant in his looks. Whereas the genuine love and harmony of the soul shine from inside, radiating beauty even if the facial features are ordinary and unpoetic. Such people attract like magnets! If you pay attention to this inner glow, the person becomes very, very beautiful in your eyes.
- “When I am working on a problem, I never think about beauty but when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong,” R. Buckminster Fuller.
- “If I had to name my greatest value in life, it would be beauty,” Debbie Ford.
- “A particularly beautiful woman is a source of terror. As a rule, a beautiful woman is a terrible disappointment,” Carl Jung.
- Man is able to see beauty only where he has an internal predisposition for this. Awareness of beauty is always a moment of resonance of individual perception with the Supreme, with God. The closer a person is to the Supreme than more often he sees the beauty around himself.
- “The body is meant to be seen, not all covered up,” Marilyn Monroe.
- “I’m beautiful in my way cause God makes no mistakes,” Lady Gaga – Born this way.
- “The only lasting beauty is the beauty of the heart,” Jalal ad-Din Muhammad Rumi.
- “Beauty is a manifestation of secret natural laws, which otherwise would have been hidden from us forever,” Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
- Beauty is a lingering emotion of happiness in a person.
Author: Evgeny Kitanin (Vet Zatinus).