I Ching. Hexagram 52 is named 艮 (gèn), “Bound”.
Other variations include “keeping still, mountain” and “stilling”.
Multidimensionality (opposite vibration)
TOTAL ENGAGEMENT WITH EVENTS
Tranquility generates wisdom.
The storm of emotions
is calming down.
Unparalleled beauty of a precious diamond is shining from inside.
Positions to consider:
- “Silence is a source of great strength,” Lao Tzu.
- “To understand everything is to forgive everything,” Buddha.
- “Sleep is the best meditation,” Dalai Lama.
- “Meditation is the tongue of the soul and the language of our spirit,” Jeremy Taylor.
- A crafty idler disguises as an enlightened and pretends to be meditating. In such a manner, he lives off others, demanding particular respect.
- “The first recipe for happiness is: avoid too lengthy meditation on the past,” Andre Maurois.
- Meditation is a fake, full of nothing but some leg pain.
- “To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders,” Lao Tzu.
- “He who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe is as good as dead; his eyes are closed. All the barriers are only inside of us. We generate and cultivate them by worrying about the outcome,” Albert Einstein.
- To be filled with the Supreme vibrations, you have to get rid of materialistic goals. Discard the worldly objectives, empty the space for God. You just have nowhere to put a diamond, if all your pockets are full of rubbish, of your fussy goals.
- “Whether you’re keeping a journal or writing as a meditation, it’s the same thing. What’s important is you’re having a relationship with your mind,” Natalie Goldberg.
Author: Evgeny Kitanin (Vet Zatinus).