I Ching. Hexagram 46 is named 升 (shēng), “Ascending”.
Other variations include “Pushing upward”, “Rising Up”, “Striving”, “Ambitious”.
IN THE MANIFESTED REALITY.
It’s a huge plain under the blue sky. The boundless plain is the prevailing view of the world, where everything is clear, calm and safe.
Very deep under the surface, small seeds of trees grew. Under the yoke of conventional stereotypes, a new awareness has arisen on the inner plane.
The sprouts penetrate through a large mass of soil, which pressed them. A new understanding of reality overcomes all dogmas about what reality should be.
The trees come to the surface. A new awareness begins to manifest itself in the world of events.
Where once there was a boundless plain, tomorrow a mighty forest will rustle in the wind. Rapid growth, emotions, and fuss, caused by a new understanding, will replace the old calm and safe life.
ON SUBCONSCIOUS PLANE.
A powerful tree, feeding on underground waters, grows rapidly (like thunder). Very rapid spiritual growth is caused by a premonition of solving the accumulated problems.
The roots of the tree awakened the lake, locked in the bowels of the earth. The deep penetration finds a solution in the depth of one’s own subconscious.
The water of the underground lake rushed to the surface and washed away the tree. Emotions, vanity go to the past, when something from the depths of the subconscious will change the life.
The streams of water will bring to the surface gold ingots from the bowels of the earth. A valuable treasure will illuminate the world with its beautiful radiance. A new awareness will reveal the treasure from the depths of the subconscious, which will radically change the familiar picture of the world.
COMMON INTERPRETATION OF THE HEXAGRAM №46
In the manifested reality. The boundless plain is the prevailing view of the world, where everything is clear, calm and safe. Sprouts seeking to light are the desire to learn new things. The trees will turn into a mighty forest that will cover the whole vast plain. New awareness will change the current picture of the world beyond recognition. SUBCONSCIOUS.
On a subtle plane. The thunder of emotion subsides in anticipation of the manifestation of treasures. A valuable treasure will be extracted from the depths of the subconscious. This will solve many of the accumulated problems. The golden treasure is the discovery of the existence of SUBCONSCIOUSNESS, which is the hidden cause of most external events.
The hexagram 46 directly speaks about the possibility of merging the two worlds. The inner ascent reaches the highest point (treasures will appear) against a backdrop of serious external problems (the sprouts of trees are suppressed by large masses of the earth).
A decision taken by understanding the situation will not solve the problem, but will only lead to turmoil and emotions (the properties of a tree in the manifested reality). But an intuitive solution will not only solve the situation in the best possible way but will also open up an invaluable treasure. An intuitive solution will reveal valuable gold ingots hidden in the depths of the SUBCONSCIOUS.
This is a unique chance for deep self-awareness!
Multidimensionality (opposite vibration)
IDENTIFICATION WITH MIND
IDENTIFICATION WITH THE MIND – the prevailing view that a person is a thinking body. From these positions, many phenomena cannot be satisfactorily explained. This, naturally, leads to the recognition of the existence of a subtle, not manifested world, to the recognition of the SUBCONSCIOUSNESS plane.
Who are you underneath?
When Ajna chakra is activated, your thoughts are so powerful that you have to be much more responsible for them. Subconscious thoughts are manifestations of the picture of your soul, they are not controllable. For example, someone has stepped on your foot rudely. What would your first subconscious reaction be?
Positions to consider:
- “At the center of your being you have the answer; you know who you are and you know what you want,” Lao Tzu.
- I am God’s servant.
- I am a Saint.
- I am a sinner man.
- I am an angel in a sinner man’s body.
- I turn into whatever I believe I am.
- It’s important what I am, not what I think of myself.
- Subconscious reactions are in the genes. It’s impossible to either control or change them.
- Through changing the conscious, after numerous efforts and repetitions, we can in some time alter our subconscious reactions as well.
- Not only can’t we change our subconscious reactions consciously, but we aren’t even aware of them.
- “He who knows others is wise. He who knows himself is enlightened,” Lao Tzu.
- “Dreams are the guiding words of the soul,” Carl Jung.
- “The only real valuable thing is intuition,” Albert Einstein.
- “The power of intuitive understanding will protect you from harm until the end of your days,” Lao Tzu.
- “One can not reflect in streaming water. Only those who know internal peace can give it to others,” Lao Tzu.
- “The dream is the small hidden door in the deepest and most intimate sanctum of the soul, which opens to that primeval cosmic night that was soul long before there was conscious ego and will be soul far beyond what a conscious ego could ever reach,” Carl Jung.
- “The dream is a series of images, which are apparently contradictory and nonsensical, but arise in reality from psychological material which yields a clear meaning,” Carl Jung.
- “Our heart glows, and secret unrest gnaws at the root of our being. Dealing with the unconscious has become a question of life for us,” Carl Jung.
- “Why do you stay in prison when the door is so wide open?” Jalal ad-Din Muhammad Rumi.
- “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself,” George Bernard Shaw.
- “One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane,” Nikola Tesla.
- “But instinct is something which transcends knowledge. We have, undoubtedly, certain finer fibers that enable us to perceive truths when logical deduction, or any other willful effort of the brain, is futile,” Nikola Tesla.
- “Instinct is something which transcends knowledge,” ― Nikola Tesla, ‘My Inventions’.
Author: Evgeny Kitanin (Vet Zatinus).