I Ching. Hexagram 46 is named 升 (shēng), “Ascending”.
Other variations include “pushing upward”.
Multidimensionality (opposite vibration)
IDENTIFICATION WITH MIND
Who are you underneath?
When Ajna chakra is activated, your thoughts are so powerful that you have to be much more responsible for them. Subconscious thoughts are manifestations of the picture of your soul, they are not controllable. For example, someone has stepped on your foot rudely. What would your first subconscious reaction be?
Positions to consider:
- “At the center of your being you have the answer; you know who you are and you know what you want,” Lao Tzu.
- I am God’s servant.
- I am a Saint.
- I am a sinner man.
- I am an angel in a sinner man’s body.
- I turn into whatever I believe I am.
- It’s important what I am, not what I think of myself.
- Subconscious reactions are in the genes. It’s impossible to either control or change them.
- Through changing the conscious, after numerous efforts and repetitions, we can in some time alter our subconscious reactions as well.
- Not only can’t we change our subconscious reactions consciously, but we aren’t even aware of them.
- “He who knows others is wise. He who knows himself is enlightened,” Lao Tzu.
- “Dreams are the guiding words of the soul,” Carl Jung.
- “The only real valuable thing is intuition,” Albert Einstein.
- “The power of intuitive understanding will protect you from harm until the end of your days,” Lao Tzu.
- “One can not reflect in streaming water. Only those who know internal peace can give it to others,” Lao Tzu.
- “The dream is the small hidden door in the deepest and most intimate sanctum of the soul, which opens to that primeval cosmic night that was soul long before there was conscious ego and will be soul far beyond what a conscious ego could ever reach,” Carl Jung.
- “The dream is a series of images, which are apparently contradictory and nonsensical, but arise in reality from psychological material which yields a clear meaning,” Carl Jung.
- “Our heart glows, and secret unrest gnaws at the root of our being. Dealing with the unconscious has become a question of life for us,” Carl Jung.
Author: Evgeny Kitanin (Vet Zatinus).