I Ching. Hexagram 51 is named 震 (zhèn), “Shake”.
Other variations include “the arousing (shock, thunder)” and “thunder”.
Multidimensionality (opposite vibration)
Lightning will illuminate the world around. Thunder will shake the grounds. Heaven is trying to tell you something!
An appallingly powerful short impact that has no detrimental effect and eventually ends in smoke. What inner transformations have you undergone because of the shock?
Positions to consider:
- If you want to teach your child, would you like him to get an electric shock or be thrown into the river in order to understand the lesson better? All the more, the Supreme will never talk to us like this.
- Numerous signs and ordinary events were manifested, but we ignored them. Now, the heaven tries to reach us by means of a shock.
- “If you keep feeling a point that has been sharpened, the point cannot long preserve its sharpness,” Lao Tzu.
- “We can’t solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them,” Albert Einstein.
- “In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems, for issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same,” Albert Einstein.
- “Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the Gods,” Albert Einstein.
- “Life would be tragic if it weren’t funny,” Stephen Hawking.
- We are all playing a very cool game called “Life on the planet Earth”. The whole life here is a shock, a horrifying experience that somehow brings no losses, harm or damage. Shock in this life is a shock inside a shock! It’s a challenge for the bravest souls, who are not satisfied with one shock.
- “I don’t like people who have never fallen or stumbled. Their virtue is lifeless and it isn’t of much value. Life hasn’t revealed its beauty to them,” Boris Pasternak.
- “The value of life can be measured by how many times your soul has been deeply stirred,” Soichiro Honda.
- “Nothing to me is unexpected. No disappointment is unexpected – whether it’s movies or people or relationships. I’m always ready for the punch directly between the eyes. So I get hurt, but I never get hurt. Happens all the time.” Brian Grazer.
Author: Evgeny Kitanin (Vet Zatinus).