I Ching. Hexagram 64 is named 未濟 (wèi jì), “Not Yet Fording”.
Other variations include “before completion” and “not yet completed”.
Multidimensionality (opposite vibration)
Merger with the Supreme
Fire turns water into vapor. Where is water now?
It’s everywhere around!
Positions to consider:
- Whatever transformations one’s soul undergoes, one will always stay an individual consciousness.
- Merger with the Source is characterized by loss of individuality and uniqueness. A drop of water, merging in the ocean, loses identity and becomes part of it.
- A sign of merger with the Supreme is being totally in accord with the flow of events and thus, absolute tranquility. Whatever happens, is exactly what is supposed to happen. The ego melts, gets absorbed by the Source and the highest bliss sets in.
- “Health is the greatest possession. Contentment is the greatest treasure. Confidence is the greatest friend. Non-being is the greatest joy,” Lao Tzu.
- “All things in the world come from being. And being comes from non-being,” Lao Tzu.
- “The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science,” Albert Einstein.
- “God may be subtle, but he isn’t plain mean,” Albert Einstein.
- “That deep emotional conviction of the presence of a superior reasoning power, which is revealed in the incomprehensible universe, forms my idea of God,” Albert Einstein.
- “Everything passes away – suffering, pain, blood, hunger, pestilence. The sword will pass away too, but the stars will remain when the shadows of our presence and our deeds have vanished from the Earth. There is no man who does not know that. Why, then, will we not turn our eyes toward the stars? Why?” Mikhail Bulgakov.
- “A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?” Albert Einstein.
- “There was something undifferentiated and yet complete, which existed before Heaven and Earth. Soundless and formless, it depends on nothing and does not change. It operates everywhere and is free from danger. It may be considered the mother of the universe. I do not know its name; I call it Tao,” Lao Tzu.
- Yogis call it “laya”, dissolution of the individual energy in the Primordial cosmic energy, then also in the entire Absolute. This is a specific milestone in the religious Path, but not yet the end. There is something asking for completion at this level, your karma is incomplete. You will have to pull yourself together and return to the world (the game of Leela), having sorted out the mess both, inside and outside.
- Merger in the Supreme is an absurd concept made up by losers. They have a pressing need to justify the miserable life with no achievements and zero success. Naturally, the idea of a merger in the supreme crosses their minds. It is nothing more than protective mechanisms of the human mind!
- “I believe that the question of the existence of God is an impenetrable mystery and beyond human comprehension,” Vincent Bugliosi.
- “What’s funny is that you can think you really value your life until you almost lose it,” Alan Alda.
Author: Evgeny Kitanin (Vet Zatinus).