I Ching. Hexagram 64 is named 未濟 (wèi jì), “Not Yet Fording”.
Other variations include “before completion” and “not yet completed”.
IN THE MANIFESTED REALITY.
Flame shot up to heaven. There are events that cause the maximum intensity of passions and emotions. This is a serious test concerning the main life values and priorities.
It seems that the great, boundless, blue ocean itself caught fire. But the ocean does not burn. This oil burns on the surface of the ocean. Emotions and passions are so great that they seem to fill with everything. Very big clinging (property of fire) with current events. However, all this is only on the surface and does not affect the main part of life.
At night it became light as day. Fire illuminates the skies and surface of the vast ocean. It seems that everything has become extremely clear and understandable. However, this is only superficial clarity. The unknown, enormous and dangerous facet of reality is on the inner plane in the dark.
The oil will burn. The fire will go out. The events that caused such a violent outburst of emotions will be experienced and exhausted. Passions will subside by itself.
Where yesterday the huge flames covered the skies, tomorrow dangerous ocean waves would rage. Where passions were raging before, and everything seemed clear and understandable, tomorrow everything will plunge into a new, unexplored and very dangerous facet of reality that came from the inner plane.
ON SUBCONSCIOUS PLANE.
Huge, dangerous waves walk in the vast blue ocean. A premonition of a very great danger filled the subtle world.
A fire was born right in the ocean depths. Under the weight of danger in the depths of the subconscious, a light was born, promising a solution to problems.
It became very light and clear in the dark ocean depths. The fire of inner insights makes it clear what used to be covered with darkness.
These is fiery lava burst to the surface from the bowels of the earth. The insight that comes from the depths of the subconscious becomes available for awareness.
Ocean depths, faced with a very powerful fire, immediately turned into clouds of steam. The dangers and problems just evaporate because of a new look at them.
Where yesterday dangerous ocean waves were walking, tomorrow the flames that burst from the depths of the earth will rage. That world, which yesterday seemed to be a series of dangerous problems, tomorrow, thanks to a flash of insight, will appear in a completely different light. Everything will become clear and understandable. New awareness will generate very big emotions and passions.
COMMON INTERPRETATION OF THE HEXAGRAM №64
IN THE MANIFESTED REALITY.
Emotions are raging because of the great hidden danger. Clinging increases (property of fire) with current events. Dangers strengthen the connection of the Supreme and lead to understanding ways to solve problems. The decision always comes from a higher level of consciousness. “No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it,” Albert Einstein. The flash of insight revealed the existence of other deep dimensions, Supreme Reality. All our events are just a small part (only the surface) of a hidden huge part of reality. Passions are extinguished because something absolutely amazing was revealed. Everything will be immersed in a new endless multidimensional reality. MERGER WITH THE SUPREME.
IN THE SUBTLE WORLD.
The great danger caused internal insight on how to solve problems, how to move on. What used to cause a fire of passions and emotions, tomorrow it will be insignificant in comparison with the new facet of reality, which came from the depths of the subconscious. MERGER WITH THE SUPREME.
In the manifested reality, fire over water is a destructive relationship. Hidden trigrams are the same but in the opposite position. Hexagram №64 is the most emotionally stressful plane. Here all the elements are in a destructive relationship. But they promise good luck because the interaction of the elements gives a very large release of energy. On a subconscious plane, water (the whole ocean) turns into steam. MERGER WITH THE SUPREME.
Multidimensionality (opposite vibration)
BIRTH – the separation of one’s individual consciousness from the universal one, with the aim of passing the tests and becoming stronger in love. Separate consciousness always returns to the source (MERGER WITH THE SUPREME) perhaps in order to separate again and test oneself for strength. DIVINE GAME (LILA) is the greatest incomprehensible mystery! This game is with LOVE and for LOVE!
Yogis call this state “laya”, which means the absorption of coarse individual energy by its original cosmic state. You will have to re-assemble yourself, removing all the old confusion in yourself and in your environment.
Babaji: “I send the headwind to those who have chosen the Straight Path. It is not for weak souls!”
Headwind is a tough test of who has almost reached. Where will headwind bring You?
Merger with the Supreme
Fire turns water into vapor. Where is water now?
It’s everywhere around!
Positions to consider:
- Whatever transformations one’s soul undergoes, one will always stay an individual consciousness.
- Merger with the Source is characterized by loss of individuality and uniqueness. A drop of water, merging in the ocean, loses identity and becomes part of it.
- A sign of merger with the Supreme is being totally in accord with the flow of events and thus, absolute tranquility. Whatever happens, is exactly what is supposed to happen. The ego melts, gets absorbed by the Source and the highest bliss sets in.
- “Health is the greatest possession. Contentment is the greatest treasure. Confidence is the greatest friend. Non-being is the greatest joy,” Lao Tzu.
- “All things in the world come from being. And being comes from non-being,” Lao Tzu.
- “The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science,” Albert Einstein.
- “God may be subtle, but he isn’t plain mean,” Albert Einstein.
- “That deep emotional conviction of the presence of a superior reasoning power, which is revealed in the incomprehensible universe, forms my idea of God,” Albert Einstein.
- “Everything passes away – suffering, pain, blood, hunger, pestilence. The sword will pass away too, but the stars will remain when the shadows of our presence and our deeds have vanished from the Earth. There is no man who does not know that. Why, then, will we not turn our eyes toward the stars? Why?” Mikhail Bulgakov.
- “A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?” Albert Einstein.
- “There was something undifferentiated and yet complete, which existed before Heaven and Earth. Soundless and formless, it depends on nothing and does not change. It operates everywhere and is free from danger. It may be considered the mother of the universe. I do not know its name; I call it Tao,” Lao Tzu.
- Yogis call it “laya”, dissolution of the individual energy in the Primordial cosmic energy, then also in the entire Absolute. This is a specific milestone in the religious Path, but not yet the end. There is something asking for completion at this level, your karma is incomplete. You will have to pull yourself together and return to the world (the game of Leela), having sorted out the mess both, inside and outside.
- Merger in the Supreme is an absurd concept made up by losers. They have a pressing need to justify the miserable life with no achievements and zero success. Naturally, the idea of a merger in the supreme crosses their minds. It is nothing more than protective mechanisms of the human mind!
- “I believe that the question of the existence of God is an impenetrable mystery and beyond human comprehension,” Vincent Bugliosi.
- “What’s funny is that you can think you really value your life until you almost lose it,” Alan Alda.
- “You were born with wings, why prefer to crawl through life?” Jalal ad-Din Muhammad Rumi.
- “Don’t you know yet? It is your light that lights the worlds,” Jalal ad-Din Muhammad Rumi.
Author: Evgeny Kitanin (Vet Zatinus).