I Ching. Hexagram 41 is named 損 (sǔn), “Diminishing”.
Other variations include “decrease”.
Multidimensionality (opposite vibration)
The gold of mutual understanding is buried
under a huge mountain. Can a little flame make
its way through the mass of happiness?
Positions to consider:
- “You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger,” Buddha.
- “Nobody, as long as he moves about among the chaotic currents of life, is without trouble,” Carl Jung.
- “Understanding does not cure evil, but it is a definite help, inasmuch as one can cope with a comprehensible darkness,” Carl Jung.
- A human being always has plans and expectations. That’s what makes him different from animals.
- Just live, love, celebrate life, and accept whatever comes your way, with no plans and expectations! This is the ideal lifestyle we have to learn.
- Expectation failure is a sign of being out of the flow, losing connection with the Supreme Self. It’s high time for a dramatic change!
- Do not have judgments about any manifested thing, as you risk being significantly mistaken. “The wonderful leelas (games) of Krishna are known to Him only,” Sathya Sai Baba.
- Expectation failure means you have expectations. When they fail, you face a fantastic chance to get rid of them and become happy. With no expectations, the undistorted reality shines beautifully at its universal best. This stunning reality goes far beyond any pictures we could ever imagine. It’s pure bliss and accord with all the living things.
- “The hope that there she would manage to regain her happiness made her fearless,” Mikhail Bulgakov.
- Expectation failure is a challenge by which the Supreme helps us to awaken and disidentify.
- “I do not believe in immortality of the individual, and I consider ethics to be an exclusively human concern with no superhuman authority behind it,” Albert Einstein.
- “Make failure your teacher, not your undertaker,” Zig Ziglar.
- “There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure,” Paulo Coelho “Alchemist”.
- “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that count,” Winston Churchill.
- “I can accept the failure, but I can’t accept not trying,” Michael Jordan.
- “Failure is success if we learn from it,” Malcolm Forbes.
Author: Evgeny Kitanin (Vet Zatinus).