I Ching. Hexagram 57 is named 巽 (xùn), “Ground”.
Other variations include “the gentle (the penetrating, wind)” and “calculations”.
IN THE MANIFESTED REALITY.
The endless green forest makes noise. Life is filled with a wide variety of events.
The tree roots penetrated deep into the ground. The thin tree branches rushed right into the blue sky. Deep insight into the essence of the events takes place simultaneously with the spiritual aspirations of the Supreme.
Some trees go away, giving a place for the growth of young shoots. Events go one after another like waves. Only one question was resolved, the next one immediately arises after him.
The wind stirs countless green foliage. This fuss will never end!
ON SUBCONSCIOUS PLANE.
The flame of fire shot up to heaven. The forest is burning. Emotions and passions are raging. There is a very large clinging (property of fire) with current exciting events.
There is unusually light and clear everywhere around. The reasons for what is happening become clear and understandable.
The fire wakes the underground lake. The passions woke up something able to resolve the situation in the depths of the subconscious.
The water will rush to the surface, extinguishing the fire. The something from the depths of the subconscious begins to manifest itself in the external world, extinguishing the fire of passions.
Smoke and steam will envelop the forest. The fire goes out. Together with the fire will be lost all understanding of what is happening.
The streams of water will carry precious gold ingots from the earth bowels. Valuable gold ingots, arising from the bowels of the earth to the surface, symbolize the acquisition of a gift from the depth of subconscious.
Where the forest fire was raging yesterday, tomorrow precious gold ingots will sparkle in the sunlight from the bottom of a beautiful lake. Where else yesterday uncontrollable emotions and passions were raging, tomorrow the acquired ability to influence events will illuminate the world with new wonderful colors.
COMMON INTERPRETATION OF THE HEXAGRAM №57
IN THE MANIFESTED REALITY. Life is full of a variety of events. This leads to deep insight into what is happening. Hidden patterns and relationships become clear. Double penetrate (property of wood) in Supreme leads to the discovery of the connection between current events and thoughts and emotions. This is the discovery of MATERIALIZATION OF THOUGHTS.
ON SUBCONSCIOUS PLANE.
Emotions and passions are raging in the subconscious. Here clarity and coherence reigns (the mind clings tenaciously to a familiar, clear picture of the world). A joyful decision that came from the depths of the subconscious, will put out the passion and destroy a clear understanding of what is happening. Thus, the opened MATERIALIZATION OF THOUGHTS destroys the existing, stereotypical picture of the world. MATERIALIZATION OF THOUGHTS reveals a valuable treasure hidden earlier in the depths of the subconscious.
On the plane of this hexagram, any problem is solved by concentrating thoughts on the most favorable result. Fears, negative thoughts here easily and quickly materialize into real events too.
Multidimensionality (opposite vibration)
MESS IN THE MIND
MESS IN THE MIND is a hectic, often contradictory flow of thoughts. MESS IN THE MIND makes MATERIALIZATION OF THOUGHTS completely impossible. MESS IN THE MIND is wasted energy. Such thoughts simply cannot be realized, as it is impossible to execute the command at once: “Stay there, come here!”
MATERIALIZATION OF THOUGHTS
A clear picture of the world will be
destroyed by a miracle of an accomplishment.
The small and flexible will penetrate into
the great and previously unattainable.
The materialization of thoughts is a real penetration into the subtle world, it’s ruling the manifested world from the subtle levels. All your chakras are activated. The subtle energies are so powerful that they are materialized in the manifested world immediately. But is it a way to happiness? A parable by Osho may throw light on this question.
A man died and found himself in a fantastic place. It looked superb! He was greeted by people in white robes who told him how lucky he was. It was the best place ever! All the wishes and desires materialized there immediately. The man tried and was astonished to see that whatever he wished for, appeared in front of him in a blink of an eye. Overwhelmed with happiness, he practiced for several days and finally was fed up. He wanted to do something for others. “What can you do for others, if all the wishes and desires are fulfilled here? It’s nonsense,” was the answer. The man felt miserable and said he no longer wanted that paradise. “Who said it is a paradise? It’s hell!” he was told.
Positions to consider:
- “We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world,” Buddha.
- “From wonder into wonder existence opens,” Lao Tzu.
- “If the facts don’t fit the theory, change the facts,” Albert Einstein.
- When a thought coincides with the future by chance, people call it the materialization of thoughts.
- At certain levels of attention concentration, a materialization of thoughts is obviously many times more frequent than pure coincidence.
- At times, thoughts are materialized outstandingly vividly, but, much more often, nothing of this kind takes place. The world is hardly a play of your thoughts, it is ruled by many potential factors, like the Supreme Forces, your karma, destiny, and mission.
- The fact is, all our thoughts, including hesitations and worries, are materialized to the full. Just like that!
- “Energy can’t be created or destroyed, and energy flows. It must be in a direction, with some kind of internal, emotive, spiritual direction. It must have some effect somewhere.” Keanu Reeves.
- “Our thoughts about an event can have a dramatic effect on how we go through the event itself. When our expectations are low, it’s easy to be pleasantly surprised. When they’re not, we’re vulnerable to painful disappointment. Because of this, many people spend a good deal of effort trying to avoid developing high hopes about anything,” Martha Beck.
- “Seeing is not always believing,” Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “A man is but the product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes,” Mahatma Gandhi.
- “Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t – you’re right,” Henry Ford.
- “If every morning you wake up with the thought that something good will happen today, it will!”, author unknown.
Author: Evgeny Kitanin (Vet Zatinus).