I Ching. Hexagram 57 is named 巽 (xùn), “Ground”.
Other variations include “the gentle (the penetrating, wind)” and “calculations”.
Multidimensionality (opposite vibration)
MESS IN THE MIND
MATERIALIZATION OF THOUGHTS
A clear picture of the world will be
destroyed by a miracle of an accomplishment.
The small and flexible will penetrate into
the great and previously unattainable.
Materialization of thoughts is a real penetration into the subtle world, it’s ruling the manifested world from the subtle levels. All your chakras are activated. The subtle energies are so powerful that they are materialized in the manifested world immediately. But is it a way to happiness? A parable by Osho may throw light on this question.
A man died and found himself in a fantastic place. It looked superb! He was greeted by people in white robes who told how lucky he was. It was the best place ever! All the wishes and desires materialized there immediately. The man tried and was astonished to see that whatever he wished for, appeared in front of him in a blink of an eye. Overwhelmed with happiness, he practiced several days and finally was fed up. He wanted to do something for others. “What can you do for others, if all the wishes and desires are fulfilled here? It’s nonsense,” was the answer. The man felt miserable and said he no longer wanted that paradise. “Who said it is a paradise? It’s a hell!” he was told.
Positions to consider:
- “We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world,” Buddha.
- “From wonder into wonder existence opens,” Lao Tzu.
- “If the facts don’t fit the theory, change the facts,” Albert Einstein.
- When a thought coincides with future by chance, people call it materialization of thoughts.
- At certain levels of attention concentration, materialization of thoughts is obviously many times more frequent than pure coincidence.
- At times, thoughts are materialized outstandingly vividly, but, much more often, nothing of this kind takes place. The world is hardly a play of your thoughts, it is ruled by many potential factors, like the Supreme Forces, your karma, destiny, and mission.
- The fact is, all our thoughts, including hesitations and worries, are materialized to the full. Just like that!
- “Energy can’t be created or destroyed, and energy flows. It must be in a direction, with some kind of internal, emotive, spiritual direction. It must have some effect somewhere.” Keanu Reeves.
- “Our thoughts about an event can have a dramatic effect on how we go through the event itself. When our expectations are low, it’s easy to be pleasantly surprised. When they’re not, we’re vulnerable to painful disappointment. Because of this, many people spend a good deal of effort trying to avoid developing high hopes about anything,” Martha Beck.
- “Seeing is not always believing,” Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “A man is but the product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes,” Mahatma Gandhi.
Author: Evgeny Kitanin (Vet Zatinus).