I Ching. Hexagram 59 is named 渙 (huàn), “Dispersing”.
Other variations include “dispersion (dissolution)” and “dispersal”.
Multidimensionality (opposite vibration)
ADHERING TO STEREOTYPES
Transformation of mind
Sinking into the ocean abyss of subconsciousness,
always remember the world that remains on the surface.
Positions to consider:
- “All wrong-doing arises because of mind. If mind is transformed can wrong-doing remain?” Buddha.
- “It is a man’s own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways,” Buddha.
- “We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves,” Buddha.
- “The key to growth is the introduction of higher dimensions of consciousness into our awareness,” Lao Tzu.
- When children, we used to love fairy-tales. Even now we choose to believe them. Mind and transformation of mind are just made-up stories.
- “Mind” is a concept made up by psychotherapists to cash upon non-existent things. They wave their hands, frown and pretend to have transformed the mind.
- “I do not concern myself with gods and spirits either good or evil nor do I serve any,” Lao Tzu.
- “When an inner situation is not made conscious, it appears outside as fate,” Carl Jung.
- “It is a fact that cannot be denied: the wickedness of others becomes our own wickedness because it kindles something evil in our own hearts,” Carl Jung.
- “Our heart glows, and secret unrest gnaws at the root of our being. Dealing with the unconscious has become a question of life for us,” Carl Jung.
- “My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble mind,” Albert Einstein.
- Mind transformation is at the full drive on the Earth at the moment, from individual to universal. Having entered a room, we immediately feel the vibes of the audience. We can perceive somebody else’s pain or happiness, sometimes even thousands of kilometers apart.
Author: Evgeny Kitanin (Vet Zatinus).