I Ching. Hexagram 14 is named 大有 (dà yǒu), “Great Possessing”.
Other variations include “Possession in great measure”, “Abundance”, “Affluence”.
IN THE MANIFESTED REALITY.
Fire blazes brightly. It became clear and bright everywhere. There are strong passions and emotions. Everything becomes clear and understandable. Enlightenment.
The fire melts gold ore. Enlightenment will make it possible to obtain a valuable treasure.
The fire will soon go out. There will be a huge plate of pure gold. The passions and emotions go out. The clear understanding of occurring will go out as well together with the passions. The great achievement will remain.
THE SUBCONSCIOUS VIBRATION IS SIMILAR.
THIS DOUBLES THE STRENGTH OF WHAT IS HAPPENING.
The blue sky is reflected in the mirror surface of the lake. Gold ingots glitter in the sunlight from the lake bottom. A valuable gold treasure is obtained by a joyful achievement already now. But this is only the pointer to a giant treasure.
Golden plateau starts to rise from the depths of the Earth right under the lake. The giant treasure, located in the depths of the subconscious, will be found. The path to a truly great achievement will be discovered.
The golden plateau will supplant the lake. The ingots of gold, sparkling from the bottom of the lake, will be lost on the gold plateau. All previous achievements will be negligible compared to the new huge treasure, with a new great achievement.
The huge plateau of pure gold will illuminate the whole world with its marvelous radiance. The great achievement will change the whole world.
COMMON INTERPRETATION OF THE HEXAGRAM №14
As in the manifested world and at the subconscious level, heaven (strong, active God) supersedes everything else. In the beginning, a flare-up of inspiration will highlight the small treasure on the inside plane. Then the great achievement has all chances to be realized at all levels. On the subtle plane, the small success due to inspiration will go to the displayed reality and then become truly a great achievement. This achievement will help to see a new facet of reality so that the former primitive clarity of understanding will be lost. This situation is called GREAT POSSESSION.
It is beneficial to act actively, agreeing with the inner voice (now God is here). Favorably to concentrate only on one main task. The most daring dreams and projects should be implemented now without any hesitation.
The way to miss an extremely successful situation is careful deliberation and weighing of all the pros and cons. The flare-up of inspiration which starts all process, as a rule, is very short-term (fire quickly disappears). Adversely to ignore inside voice and to be engaged in daily businesses. To engage in plenty of businesses as well adversely.
Multidimensionality (opposite vibration)
EMPTINESS is a state of absolute detachment. It is an inside installation that we possess nothing in this world. EMPTINESS can arise spontaneously as a result of a tragedy, loss of love, loss of main vital attachments, and can be reached purposefully by the way of spirit search. EMPTINESS is dangerous because it can lead to depression. EMPTINESS is perfect, as opens door to Top, to God, results in THE GREAT POSSESSION.
The great possession
Supreme success fills the world with joy
like the sun fills the skies with its light!
Positions to consider:
- The Great Possession is the greatest gift, enabling you to complete your life mission.
- The Great Possession is an extreme challenge. Very few people can resist the temptation to get a swelled head.
- Each and every person possesses the Great inside, providing that he lets himself accept it!
- Human life can be terminated at any moment. The Great Possession is only a huge illusion under this condition.
- “The value of a man should be seen in what he gives and not in what he is able to receive,” Albert Einstein.
- “Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds,” Albert Einstein.
- “The process of scientific discovery is, in effect, a continual flight from wonder,” Albert Einstein.
- “Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former,” Albert Einstein.
- “The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits,” Albert Einstein.
- “If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough,” Albert Einstein.
- “Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death,” Albert Einstein.
- “All that was great in the past was ridiculed, condemned, combated, suppressed — only to emerge all the more powerfully, all the more triumphantly from the struggle,” Nikola Tesla.
- “If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have the key to the universe,” Nikola Tesla.
- “My project was retarded by laws of nature. The world was not prepared for it. It was too far ahead of time. But the same laws will prevail in the end and make it a triumphal success,” Nikola Tesla, ‘My Inventions’.
- “They say the gods do not need anything; so, the less a person needs, the more he looks like God,” Socrates.
Author: Evgeny Kitanin (Vet Zatinus).