I Ching. Hexagram 40 is named 解 (xiè), “Deliverance”.
Other variations include “Taking-apart”, “Untangled”, “Liberation”.
IN THE MANIFESTED REALITY. A powerful tree is on the shore of the boundless sea. This is a life full of events and a diverse bustle.
The tree drinks sea water and grows quickly, like thunder. Water in the sea comes all the time. In this life, there are so many dangers that greatly accelerate growth and development.
Water in the sea comes all the time. The sea washes the soil from under the tree. The very foundation of a peaceful existence is under threat: the ground is running out from under feet.
The tree cannot stand the coming of the sea and falls into its waters. The great danger comes from the internal plane of the situation.
Where the powerful tree recently grew, dangerous sea waves will be walking tomorrow. All the rest will recede into the background when a really big danger comes.
On the SUBCONSCIOUS PLANE. Ocean waves are very dangerous at night. This is a subconscious premonition of a very dangerous situation.
The sun rises from the horizon, transforming everything around. The joy emotions and intuitive insights supersede fears. It’s the sunrise on the subconscious plane.
Everyone will forget about the danger! The whole world will shine with the rays of the rising sun! The situation will become extremely clear on a subconscious plane. The danger will simply disappear.
COMMON INTERPRETATION OF THE HEXAGRAM №40
IN THE MANIFESTED REALITY the growing danger displaces all other events into the background. On the SUBCONSCIOUS PLANE, the situation is basically the opposite. The joy emotions and intuitive insights supersede fears. There comes a full clarity and clinging to what is happening (the properties of fire). It means being here and now, despite the dangers in the world of events. This is a truly deep SOLUTION from all fears and from many problems. Everything is not in vain if as a result of this the sun rises on a subconscious plane. The dangerous situation IN THE MANIFESTED REALITY was the reason (the catalyst) for the miraculous transformation (the solution) ON SUBCONSCIOUS PLANE.
The essence of the hexagram is the sunrise on the subconscious plane!
It is advisable to follow your intuition and listen to your inner voice. Here it is a very short way to solve the accumulated problems. It is unfavorable to analyze specific facts and try to solve problems through logical reflection. In terms of 40 hexagrams, the solution will come from an internal subconscious plane.
Multidimensionality (opposite vibration)
FEAR is the premonition of possible negative consequences of the development of the situation. FEAR materializes what causes fear. In order do not to create dangerous situations for oneself, a person learns live without FEARS. This is the SOLUTION from many problems. Having a mortal physical nature, it is extremely difficult (and, perhaps, impossible) live without FEARS at all.
The sun is rising inside, melting the icicles of fear and anxiety. Good luck is approaching.
Positions to consider:
- A solution is a gift from the Supreme for all the right thoughts and deeds.
- Solution to problems in the manifested world brings joy and relief to a human ego. God doesn’t need results, he already has all the results! God is likely to need the state of LOVE. The solution is just a victory of your ego in the manifested world, which doesn’t matter in the grand scheme of things.
- “The great solution to all human problems is individual inner transformation,” Vernon Howard.
- “You’re either part of the solution or you’re part of the problem,” Eldridge Cleaver.
- “When the solution is simple, God is answering,” Albert Einstein.
- “To every problem there is already a solution whether you know it or not,” Grenville Kleiser.
- “To the wise, life is a problem; to the fool, a solution,” Marcus Aurelius.
- “It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer,” Albert Einstein.
- A solution is breaking a dam of obstacles by working hard to improve yourself. Nothing, especially huge success, comes for nothing.
- Solution to old problems means freeing space for new creative work.
- “Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm,” Winston Churchill.
Author: Evgeny Kitanin (Vet Zatinus).