I Ching. Hexagram 56 is named 旅 (lǚ), “Sojourning”.
Other variations include “the wanderer” and “traveling”.
Multidimensionality (opposite vibration)
Without deep awareness
of your inner self
you cannot move forward,
Positions to consider:
- Integrity is oneness with the Universe.
- Our world is a fusion of polarities, the good and the bad, the male and the female, the white and the black. The opposition of the polarities generates the power of life. Integrity is an artificial idea that bears no connection with reality. Integrity, as an equilibrium of all the potentials, is undoubtedly death or a death-like state.
- Integrity means harmony between all your inner planes, integration of your mind and the wisdom of your body.
- Integrity goes against nature. Not only separate organs of the body, but even all the cells have their own consciousness. In such a complex system, only accord can be achieved, not integrity.
- Integrity is an idea, fully and totally untrue to life, as it suggests complete acceptance of the evil, if not unification with it. We could be speculating for long on how blessed this attitude is, but it will vanish the very moment one faces cruelty and violence of reasonless evil. Only he, who is not concerned personally, can stand it without judgments!
- “Love Your Enemies” and you will gain integrity. No more losing energy in judgments, fights, and conflicts. Power is where love is, God is where love is!
- “Knowing your own darkness is the best method for dealing with the darknesses of other people,” Carl Jung.
- “All religions, arts, and sciences are branches of the same tree,” Albert Einstein.
- “I am a deeply religious nonbeliever – this is a somewhat new kind of religion,” Albert Einstein.
- “We may have all come on different ships, but we’re in the same boat now,” Martin Luther King, Jr.
Author: Evgeny Kitanin (Vet Zatinus).