IN THE MANIFESTED REALITY.
There is a huge mountain with a top near the clouds. It is a quiet life supplied all necessary.
Small seeds of trees sprouted in the mountain. Seeds of anxiety and bustle begin to germinate in this secure and reliable situation. Suddenly something will happen and will be destroyed this quiet life?
The sprouts grow, feeding earth. The worry of a possible loss is intensifying.
Weak sprouts overcome all thickness of the mountain and come to surface. Internal anxiety begins to manifest itself in the form of concrete events.
Soon all the huge mountain will disappear under the mighty green forest. Wind will ruffle lush tree crowns. Quiet and firm life will disappear without trace. Fusses fuss!
ON SUBCONSCIOUS PLANE vibration is largely opposite.
The tree grows quickly, like a thunder, feeding on underground water. There are big emotions about the premonition of big changes.
The roots of the tree awakened the underground lake. A powerful source of inner strength awakens from these disturbances in the depths of the subconscious.
Water gets out to surface, sweeping away all on its way. Sweeping away all obstacles, the inner awakened power begins to manifest itself in the external world.
The tree will entirely sink to water. Fuss and anxiety will go under the onslaught of one’s own deep-seated power.
Stormy streams of water will carry gold bullion to the surface. The world will be illuminated by the beautiful radiance of precious metal. The discovery of an internal source of power is a valuable treasure of gold that will illuminate the inner world with its magnificent radiance.
COMMON INTERPRETATION OF THE HEXAGRAM №18
The direction of development of the situation in the manifested and subtle worlds is in many respects the opposite. Vanity is amplified in the manifested reality Emotions and fuss subsided with the manifestation of the treasure from the depths of the subconscious. Inside treasure it is replacement from private world of the person of fuss by comprehension of own inside force. This is DUALITY, that is, the manifestation of a big difference between the subconscious world and the world of events. If you follow the outside world, then you will be overwhelmed by vanity. If you follow the subconscious situation, you will find an invaluable treasure of your own inner strength. This is the DUALITY between a fragile position in the outside world and a reliable source of strength on the inner plane. It is the DUALITY between the mortal nature of the human body and its immortal divine soul.
This is an unfavorably active emotional involvement in external turmoil. This is the right way to lose the inner treasure. Meditate, relax in nature, be alone with yourself is favorable. It is recommended to pay less attention to external events.
Multidimensionality (opposite vibration)
INTEGRITY it is unity of the person with self on all plans, unity with nature, Universe and God. A person has a dual nature, he lives in a dual world, so a complete INTEGRITY for him is not achievable. All human life passes in throwing from INTEGRITY to the DUALITY.
The right hand is at odds with the left one.
Even legs are walking in opposite directions.
How difficult life is!
Positions to consider:
- “Morality is of the highest importance – but for us, not for God,” Albert Einstein.
- “I do not believe in the God of theology who rewards good and punishes evil,” Albert Einstein.
- “He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it,” Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “What would your good do if evil didn’t exist, and what would the earth look like if all the shadows disappeared?” Mikhail Bulgakov.
- “Recognition of the reality of evil necessarily relativizes the good, and the evil likewise, converting both into halves of a paradoxical whole,” Carl Jung.
- “Unity can only be manifested by the Binary. Unity itself and the idea of Unity are already two,” Buddha.
- “In the sky, there is no distinction of east and west; people create distinctions out of their own minds and then believe them to be true,” Buddha.
- Dualism is inherent in the human mind. Logical reasoning is only possible through comparing and contrasting things and phenomena. In yoga, non-duality is achieved with the help of a deep, immediate concentration. The practice involves stopping the mind’s every activity immediately and retaining that state of no-thought. It lets lose one’s personal self along with all the illusory differences of the world.
- Our reality is dualistic. The world around is too diverse and varied to turn a blind eye to this fact. Duality is an intrinsic aspect of reality. Were there no duality, man would not exist either. Differences are widely seen in nationalities, races, professions, genders, etc. These are real divisions, or actual separations in reality; the existence of independent things, beings, entities, instances, events, etc. Only by observing and acknowledging objective differences between people one can identify himself. Without it, abysmal uniformity and sameness would absorb us all!
- There are no two separate objects in the reality whose differences prevail over similarities, even in case one is animated and the other is not. Suffice it to say, the whole Universe is made up of the same atoms. A scientist studying atoms is a group of atoms studying themselves. Focusing on the differences instead of the wholeness leads to biased views and disharmony.
- Dualistic views detach you from God. One should pray to overcome it, strive to perceive Oneness and God in all the objects and phenomena around.
- “The environment is everything that isn’t me,” Albert Einstein.
- “Nothing is really good or bad in itself — it’s all what a person thinks about it,” William Shakespeare.
Author: Evgeny Kitanin (Vet Zatinus).